PDA

View Full Version : Castor oil brand.

Margarita
March 7th, 2018, 04:51 AM
Hello, so i bought a castor oil to begin a treatment i wanna do once a week to grow my hair longer. The one castor oil i bought is from 'Lanova'. If any of you have this product in your home and use it, tell me if its working =)

lapushka
March 7th, 2018, 07:11 AM
Whether or not castor oil works for you, you can't but try and see if it does. It works for some, but not for everybody; still it is a good and thick oil. A little goes a long way.

Good luck! :D

Is it Jamaican black castor oil? That should work the best, but regular castor oil will do fine too.

Margarita
March 7th, 2018, 07:55 AM
Well, im looking forward to try a small amound on my hair roots. But, im gonna do co-wash in my next wash so i guess the castor oil wont come off with just water. I also plan to do the plopping method =)
No, its a regular castor oil for hair,eyebrows,eyelashes etc i bought from a local pharmacy :)

lapushka
March 7th, 2018, 08:53 AM
It should be *fine*!

I would be careful trying 2 things in one go. We always say on here, try one thing at a time, so you can know what works for you and what doesn't. I would CO-wash first, and if you like that, then try applying the castor oil, maybe interchange it with a shampooing, or so.

Margarita
March 7th, 2018, 11:32 AM
Im actually gonna first put a bit on my hair ends and as usual co-wash next :)

lapushka
March 7th, 2018, 12:39 PM
Oh OK. I'm curious to find out how you like it. :)

Ghaliya
March 12th, 2018, 10:24 PM
I use jamaican black castor oil, because it has worked for me in the past. When I ran out, I bought the clear coloured kind...not sure if it works...but I'm using both again because of post partum shed. For me personally, I need to get it out using shampoo. Please update your results!!!:)