PDA

View Full Version : I had a GOOD hair dream

may1em
October 30th, 2008, 07:58 AM
Last night I had a dream that I was washing my hair and when wet it was long enough to get "stuck" in the vertical smile.

Such a contrast to a year ago when I had a dream I'd cut it back to chin length, added bangs, and bleached and dyed the hell out of it.

Granted, my ideal hair would only be that long right before I trimmed it back to hip, but it still felt possible. I'm somewhere between waist and hip right now and probably have six more months until it gets to the right length. It just feels like it's taking forever because three and a half years ago it was so short!

Does anyone else have good hair dreams?

Flaxen
October 30th, 2008, 03:10 PM
Yes, that dream is much better than the first one! :grin:

granitbaby
October 30th, 2008, 03:32 PM
I had a great hair dream last week! I dreamed I had a classic length rope braid, and it was so very pretty. When I woke up I decided that my ultimate goal is to have a classic length braid. Hopefully it was one of those dreams that gives a glimpse about the future. :)

In my dream my hair was oat meal blond but I think I'll pass on that. I like my henna!

Eireann
October 30th, 2008, 03:46 PM
When my hair was shorter, I used to dream that I had long hair. I don't have those dreams anymore, and I think it's probably because I have long hair now so I've become the person of my dreams!

JessTheMess
October 30th, 2008, 04:45 PM
I had a dream that I was washing my hair and as I was washing it, it got thicker and longer. If only washing my hair could really accomplish that :sigh: