PDA

View Full Version : Humidity frizz spot help.

Margarita
February 16th, 2018, 03:04 AM
So, i washed my hair yersteday, put on a mask for 3 mins, conditioner, and then shampoo and rinse with cold water. After, i braided my hair all back in a french braid while damp and went for sleep. So, i woke up and and undo my braid and so my hair were wavy with tiny curls, but the weather outside is very humid and cloudy and so after 1 hour my hair began to frizz a bit at the ends and....i hate that. Any small tip to fix this? P.S i know my face is awkward.
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d13/rosesunderthesky/IMG_20180216_115639_zpspkgb3o5z.jpg (http://s32.photobucket.com/user/rosesunderthesky/media/IMG_20180216_115639_zpspkgb3o5z.jpg.html)

lapushka
February 16th, 2018, 04:41 AM
Why not just use your mister bottle?

Margarita
February 16th, 2018, 05:03 AM
I thinked about this but, since my hair is clean, im afraid a bit of spray it all the time in order not to catch any fungus or anything else, dirt etc. I know i have gotten into your nerves about my hair...o.o

nycelle
February 16th, 2018, 07:25 AM
I use a hair oil. Just make sure it's not too heavy for your hair, and works to just get rid of the frizz if that's all you want it to do.

Took me years to finally find one that works without weighing down my hair, and making it greasy looking.

Margarita
February 16th, 2018, 07:37 AM
I agree about hair oil but, on my hair for some reason it slighty makes it frizzier. I dont know if its my imagination but any oil im gonna use it shouldnt be coconut oil or generally essential oil because it makes my hair heavier.

lapushka
February 16th, 2018, 07:53 AM
Have you tried a serum? You can get those from IC Fantasia (they are light ones), for instance. Any lightweight serum will do.

And if you make a fresh batch of spritz every time (just don't make a lot), it will do just fine for a couple days! You can even use just plain water (just fill the bottle anew). Then spritz a *little*, and use a tiny bit of leave-in on the hair. Like a pea size for your length is enough.

Margarita
February 16th, 2018, 08:00 AM
I see, i guess i'll try that tomorrow because my hair is gonna get worse tonight because i have gymnastics lesson and i almost never tie my hair up. Thanks anyway and sorry being a bother all the time.

Jo Ann
February 16th, 2018, 08:04 AM
Bother away, Margarita! There's always at least one other person with the same questions you have :)

lapushka
February 16th, 2018, 08:17 AM
I see, i guess i'll try that tomorrow because my hair is gonna get worse tonight because i have gymnastics lesson and i almost never tie my hair up. Thanks anyway and sorry being a bother all the time.

No bother at all. Ask as many questions as you want! :flower:

MusicalSpoons
February 16th, 2018, 01:28 PM
I agree about hair oil but, on my hair for some reason it slighty makes it frizzier. I dont know if its my imagination but any oil im gonna use it shouldnt be coconut oil or generally essential oil because it makes my hair heavier.

I find when I saturate my hair with oil, it goes very frizzy (and my hair generally is not prone to frizz as such!) :confused: but a light oiling doesn't do that. We have very different hair but just an example to show how the use of a product changes the effect of it - you will have to experiment to find what works :)

(My favourite oil for dry hair is sweet almond, if that's any help.)

nycelle
February 16th, 2018, 01:36 PM
I find when I saturate my hair with oil, it goes very frizzy (and my hair generally is not prone to frizz as such!) :confused: but a light oiling doesn't do that. We have very different hair but just an example to show how the use of a product changes the effect of it - you will have to experiment to find what works :)

(My favourite oil for dry hair is sweet almond, if that's any help.)

The hair oil I use has sweet almond as the 3rd ingredient, and I'm about to just buy it on it's own. I also think it's a very, light oil and one of the two that work for me. The other being Argan.