PDA

View Full Version : Who wants suprer long?

Xan
February 14th, 2018, 10:22 PM
I have been thinking a lot of my hair growing to the floor if I can make it, How cool would that be am I alone? I do want it nice but its challenge a mission if you will. hehe

Xan
February 14th, 2018, 10:39 PM
I do dream or ankle to floor length hair how awesome to bad only at classic, If I could wave a wand and put everyone at floor I would. I would need help lol

maborosi
February 14th, 2018, 11:14 PM
I'm passing mid-thigh right now, and heading to knee.
I admire the people with hair past that point- it is really awesome.

Hexen
February 14th, 2018, 11:26 PM
I do dream or ankle to floor length hair how awesome to bad only at classic, If I could wave a wand and put everyone at floor I would. I would need help lol

:magic:

I think that the desire for long locks is in large part ingenerate.
It grows...
So lets just see how far we can take it. (or it can take us) :rockerdud

Sarahlabyrinth
February 14th, 2018, 11:44 PM
MEEEEE!!! I wouldn't mind ankle, at least. Whether it will grow that long is anyone's guess. No harm in trying :D

maborosi
February 15th, 2018, 12:52 AM
MEEEEE!!! I wouldn't mind ankle, at least. Whether it will grow that long is anyone's guess. No harm in trying :D

I could definitely see you getting there! I mean, you've already made it to knee!

Sarahlabyrinth
February 15th, 2018, 01:01 AM
I could definitely see you getting there! I mean, you've already made it to knee!

Weeellll, yes, but I am getting older. Maybe my hair might want to retire, and not keep growing :D

And if anyone can make ankle/floor, you can with that thick hair aaallll the way down!

maborosi
February 15th, 2018, 01:04 AM
Weeellll, yes, but I am getting older. Maybe my hair might want to retire, and not keep growing :D

And if anyone can make ankle/floor, you can with that thick hair aaallll the way down!

Oh gosh, I hope I can at least make it to knee! We'll see how I like it there! :flower:

Margarita
February 15th, 2018, 02:22 AM
Ofcourse i want super long hair! Its my dream, and i wish for it to come true :3

Dark40
February 15th, 2018, 01:02 PM
Yes, indeed I really want super long hair! It has always been my dream since a child. I would love to have ankle length hair close to the floor. Well, it's too bad now that it's only waist length but I have a good feeling that with in time it will grow that long. I'm still young in my mid 40's going into early 50s. I'm 46, so I still have a lot of time to grow out to ankle length.

chiapommama
February 15th, 2018, 07:01 PM
Me too. First I wanted waist length but seeing all these beautiful heads of hair now it's wanting me to go even longer. Interested to see where terminal is on me. I'm bsl stretched right now. My hair is wavy/curly so it might take a while, but that's ok.

TatsuOni
February 16th, 2018, 06:54 AM
I'd love to reach ankle length :)

Dark40
February 16th, 2018, 02:09 PM
I'd love to reach ankle length :)

I bet you would like to reach ankle length! :) Me too, but I know that it's going to take me a while like 5 or 10 years let's say. Because, my hair is waist length right now, and I haven't even reached my goal length which is hip length for the end of this year yet. have a good feeling that I will make it there this year but to me, it's a slow process. Your hair is always so beautiful and black in your profile photo! :) And, it has lots of gloss and shine!
0 An

Joyful Mystery
February 16th, 2018, 03:26 PM
Currently aiming for knee (if possible, and maybe longer).

lapushka
February 16th, 2018, 05:24 PM
Let's first see if I can make it to thigh. If you are still short or BSL or waist/hip, then please, take it from me, take it *one* milestone, one tiny milestone at a time. You'd be surprised how differently hair can be and behave from one milestone to the next, so much so that you suddenly start resenting your hair for the length it now has. So, trust me, take it slow.

Yeah sure, ankle and knee is nice and all, but the people on here with these fantastic lengths didn't go from short to long in the snap of the fingers either. ;) They put time and effort into it mostly and patience.

*Wednesday*
February 16th, 2018, 06:23 PM
Yes, I do want "super" long hair. Once I make it to "full" hip I'll challenge myself to the next milestone. I want to make sure that is attainable for me and my hair looks nice at that length.

Simsy
February 16th, 2018, 06:26 PM
Super long sounds like fun. I’m still aiming for dry classic, which will possibly be mid thigh wet. But we shall see where I finish.

Wildcat Diva
February 16th, 2018, 08:46 PM
Want yes. Permitted by genetics? Maybe not so much. We will see.

Wildcat Diva
February 16th, 2018, 09:07 PM
double post mayhem.

dvep
February 16th, 2018, 09:18 PM
I'm definitely really curious about how long my hair could grow and think it would be fun at least once to get to knee or even calf, but I'd have to get there first (or get to an earlier goal) to decide if it's for me long-term. We'll see when I get closer. My first goal is between classic and FTL.

Xan
February 16th, 2018, 10:12 PM
Sorry to repost just pretty excited.

Xan
February 16th, 2018, 10:23 PM
double post mayhem.
Sorry for the multiple post been drinking.lol. Don't you want long hair.

littlestarface
February 16th, 2018, 10:26 PM
Oh man you and dark40 are obsessed with thinking about ankle/floor hair lol, every post is ankle flooor ankle floor :rollin:. I was at calf and not even that excited :rollin: hopefully you girls can get there one day.

Xan
February 16th, 2018, 10:26 PM
Hey I got people talking about growing. JS

Xan
February 16th, 2018, 10:31 PM
Oh man you and dark40 are obsessed with thinking about ankle/floor hair lol, every post is ankle flooor ankle floor :rollin:. I was at calf and not even that excited :rollin: hopefully you girls can get there one day.
Big time
No doubt thanks your hair is quite awesome yourself. Did you cut yours back a bit?

Xan
February 16th, 2018, 10:51 PM
Big time
No doubt thanks your hair is quite awesome yourself. Did you cut yours back a bit?
Thank you littlestarface you are right at least for me totally obsessed with the hair. I think Dark40 may be like me:). We want to be like you :) to the floor we go.

Wildcat Diva
February 16th, 2018, 11:00 PM
Sorry for the multiple post been drinking.lol. Don't you want long hair.

It’s quite possible MY drinking caused the double post. Although I have quadruple posted while stone cold sober.

Xan
February 16th, 2018, 11:09 PM
[QUOTE=Wildcat Diva;3511845]It’s quite possible MY drinking caused the double post. Although I have quadruple posted while stone cold sober.[/QUOTE

It's all good I just may get a bit repetitive sometimes, littlestarface is right obsessed maybe bUT can you blame us? And thanks I hope me and Dark 40 make it if she is with me?

Wildcat Diva
February 16th, 2018, 11:17 PM
I can blame you...not one bit. XD

Xan
February 16th, 2018, 11:21 PM
I can blame you...not one bit. XD

:) Let's grow in 2018 :)

Xan
February 16th, 2018, 11:46 PM
[QUOTE=littlestarface;3511834]Oh man you and dark40 are obsessed with thinking about ankle/floor hair lol, every post is ankle flooor ankle floor :rollin:. I was at calf and not even that excited :rollin: hopefully you girls can get there one day.[/QUOTE thanks so much you don't want to come with us? Your hair looks so awesome at calf? No chance on growing back?

Xan
February 17th, 2018, 12:05 AM
Currently aiming for knee (if possible, and maybe longer).

Bet you want it longer I thought waist would be good. Now how about ankle? :)

Xan
February 17th, 2018, 12:13 AM

Sarah, you are all ready so close an inspiration to us all. By the time you are at ankle I those to be gaining on knee.lol

Deborah
February 17th, 2018, 12:30 AM
I have never wanted hair that long, and still don't. I have always had long hair and always will, but extreme lengths don't interest me. I also don't actually care how long mine could grow if left alone. I'm happy with it at various long lengths, but I don't like longer than tailbone. Different strokes for different folks I guess. :flower:

Xan
February 17th, 2018, 12:40 AM
I have never wanted hair that long, and still don't. I have always had long hair and always will, but extreme lengths don't interest me. I also don't actually care how long mine could grow if left alone. I'm happy with it at various long lengths, but I don't like longer than tailbone. Different strokes for different folks I guess. :flower:
I hear you I just passed talbone, I just got the itis. I saw a lady in real life with ankle, how amazing, not for everyone but wow I thought I'll have that.lol plus all the long hair on this board is a big motivator.

Sarahlabyrinth
February 17th, 2018, 01:49 AM
Sarah, you are all ready so close an inspiration to us all. By the time you are at ankle I those to be gaining on knee.lol

Haha, thanks! For now I am maintaining at knee, but I will look forward to growing longer, if I can. Looking forward to seeing you at knee, though! :D

Wildcat Diva
February 17th, 2018, 05:57 AM
:) Let's grow in 2018 :)

Oh yes, definitely. I’m going for classic length soon. Will for sure be there this year sometime. Then I probably will maintain just a little while before moving on.

krispie
February 17th, 2018, 06:47 AM
I've joined the no trim 2018, but right now my only goals are waist & tailbone :D We'll see what I'll do further ;) How long did it take for y'all to get to mid-thigh, ankle etc ?

lapushka
February 17th, 2018, 07:27 AM
I've joined the no trim 2018, but right now my only goals are waist & tailbone :D We'll see what I'll do further ;) How long did it take for y'all to get to mid-thigh, ankle etc ?

If you want to know for real, for yourself, measure from your current length to the next milestone you want to attain, multiply by 2 and you will have the *exact* number of months it will take you. HTH. :flower:

I say that because it is *very* different depending person to person.

Jas
February 17th, 2018, 07:43 AM
To be honest, if I could get to floor with m hemline remaining as it is now.. I would in a heartbeat.

How long I go is going to depend on my hemline though, I like to have a blunt or gentle U shape so I'll likely go as long as I can without fairytaling too much.

Ligeia Noire
February 17th, 2018, 10:05 AM
Brushing calf at the moment. Will let it grow until I get fed up with it. I always had long hair so it might take a while to get fed up. Anyway, my face framing layers are still 30cm shorter, in need to catch the rest.

bparnell75
February 17th, 2018, 10:38 AM
Kudos to you Ligela, I do not think mine will grow much longer as I seem to be loosing the long hairs and my ends are very thin about like a drinking straw. So while I am almost at classic with those thin hairs I don't think I would be able to grow much longer....my be at terminal/

TatsuOni
February 17th, 2018, 10:43 AM
I bet you would like to reach ankle length! :) Me too, but I know that it's going to take me a while like 5 or 10 years let's say. Because, my hair is waist length right now, and I haven't even reached my goal length which is hip length for the end of this year yet. have a good feeling that I will make it there this year but to me, it's a slow process. Your hair is always so beautiful and black in your profile photo! :) And, it has lots of gloss and shine!
0 An

Thank you! :flower: My goal for 2018 is classic :)

lapushka
February 17th, 2018, 01:18 PM

Mine too! :)

I'm halfway there already. Reached TBL in August last year, so it has been growing from then on. Last time I needed 9 months to go from TBL to classic, and I'm guessing 4 to 6 months to go by the looks of it, so that's about right.

This means I'm going to go over classic the latter part of the year, and I'm on the no-trimming thread for this year. My goal is thigh, but we'll see how much I can manage it after classic; classic is my comfort zone and anything beyond that might get "difficult", but we'll see!

languagenut
February 17th, 2018, 01:22 PM
It’s quite possible MY drinking caused the double post. Although I have quadruple posted while stone cold sober.

ROFL, on my half-obliterated phone screen it looked like you said you quadruple posted while stoned :rollin:

As for my hair goals, I'm actually pretty comfortable with it at hip, but I want to grow it to classic at least once just to know I can, and maybe I'd like it and keep it that way, or maybe I'd find it too much to deal with and cut back to hip. I doubt I'd want it much longer than classic though, it sounds cumbersome to deal with. But I'll cross that bridge when/if I come to it. :)

Ligeia Noire
February 18th, 2018, 09:42 AM
Kudos to you Ligela, I do not think mine will grow much longer as I seem to be loosing the long hairs and my ends are very thin about like a drinking straw. So while I am almost at classic with those thin hairs I don't think I would be able to grow much longer....my be at terminal/

I hear you. That's why I am doing it while. I can.

Dark40
February 18th, 2018, 12:45 PM

You're welcome! :) My goal for 2018 is hip length :) I think you will be able to reach classic by the end of the year depending on how fast your hair grows. I have an aunt on my dad's side of the family that used to keep her hair trimmed up to either tailbone length or classic. So, I know for sure that my hair can grow that long. Or, maybe perhaps ever longer if I keep continuing to try. You know, like they always say, "You don't know unless you try, right?"

lapushka
February 18th, 2018, 02:34 PM
You're welcome! :) My goal for 2018 is hip length :) I think you will be able to reach classic by the end of the year depending on how fast your hair grows. I have an aunt on my dad's side of the family that used to keep her hair trimmed up to either tailbone length or classic. So, I know for sure that my hair can grow that long. Or, maybe perhaps ever longer if I keep continuing to try. You know, like they always say, "You don't know unless you try, right?"

You g(r)o(w), girl! :) I'm sure you'll get there. A little bit of confidence and a lot of patience. That should do it. :flower:

Dark40
February 18th, 2018, 04:07 PM
You g(r)o(w), girl! :) I'm sure you'll get there. A little bit of confidence and a lot of patience. That should do it. :flower:

Oh yes, gril! :) I'm sure that I will get there too. You're right a little confidence and a lot of patience is the key. Thank you for all of your confidence!!:blossom:

Natalina
February 19th, 2018, 10:37 AM
*raises hand* I do! I used to set my goals at Fingertips as the longest, but ever since I chopped my hair back to APL (due to frustration with breakage), I've been dreaming of growing to the floor more and more!

I had really frail, Classic length hair before the chop, but now I'm back at MBL. I aim to go for Terminal from now on, and hopefully that means floor and beyond lengths for me. Hey, a girl can dream. :D

Beeboo123
February 19th, 2018, 01:34 PM
After looking at all the beautiful heads of hair here, I really want mid-thigh length hair. But I’m so short, I’m afraid I’ll look like I am drowning in hair. We’ll see how it goes when I reach classic!

AutobotsAttack
February 19th, 2018, 01:54 PM
After looking at all the beautiful heads of hair here, I really want mid-thigh length hair. But I’m so short, I’m afraid I’ll look like I am drowning in hair. We’ll see how it goes when I reach classic!

I’d like to reach mid thigh too. I’m very short too. I have very very fine hair so unfortunately I won’t look like I’m drowning in hair, unless I let all the shrinkage fluff up.

Beeboo123
February 19th, 2018, 02:01 PM
I’d like to reach mid thigh too. I’m very short too. I have very very fine hair so unfortunately I won’t look like I’m drowning in hair, unless I let all the shrinkage fluff up.

Hobbit problems! Tall people look like tolkien elves with super long hair, I wonder what we will look like. I suspect I will resemble cousin Itt

AutobotsAttack
February 19th, 2018, 02:39 PM
Hobbit problems! Tall people look like tolkien elves with super long hair, I wonder what we will look like. I suspect I will resemble cousin Itt

I forget her name on here, but she’s short like us too, and it looks very pretty. I don’t think we’d look too bad with a bunch of hair. Espeacially with a cute outfit and all that.

TatsuOni
February 21st, 2018, 12:55 AM
Mine too! :)

I'm halfway there already. Reached TBL in August last year, so it has been growing from then on. Last time I needed 9 months to go from TBL to classic, and I'm guessing 4 to 6 months to go by the looks of it, so that's about right.

This means I'm going to go over classic the latter part of the year, and I'm on the no-trimming thread for this year. My goal is thigh, but we'll see how much I can manage it after classic; classic is my comfort zone and anything beyond that might get "difficult", but we'll see!

I actually don't know how much I'm past tailbone right now... I don't have time to take down and brush my hair daily and much less check the length lately :laugh:

I'm sure that I'll be able to reach classic even with my planned trim this summer :)

ravenheather
February 21st, 2018, 05:24 AM
I want long long hair but by try not to focus on a particular length so genetics won't disappoint me. Beyond knee seems so long I can't even imagine what having that length would be like. Bottom line i will gladly treasure whatever hair nature and good care will give me.

megthehennahead
February 21st, 2018, 07:27 PM
I'd like to grow my hair to terminal, just to see how far it'll go, but since I can be pretty stubborn and impulsive at times... we'll see if it actually happens.

*read in a sarcastic, sticking-my-tongue-out, I'll-show-him tone* My darling fiancé tells me it isn't practical to have super long hair, but I have to wear it in a braid or bun to teach dance classes anyway, so I don't think it will make much of a difference. *end sarcastic, sticking-my-tongue-out, I'll-show-him tone*

littlestarface
February 21st, 2018, 08:00 PM

I forget her name on here, but she’s short like us too, and it looks very pretty. I don’t think we’d look too bad with a bunch of hair. Espeacially with a cute outfit and all that.

Ooo how tall are you guys? Its always nice seeing other shorties around.