PDA

View Full Version : Hair has gone wonderfully curly after spa day

ShilvaA
February 14th, 2018, 02:53 PM
Hi, I have just enjoyed my very first spa day!

I did some swimming first, then an aromatherapy bath, had a lava stine treatment and a scalp massage (with some rosmary oil) and did the sauna/steam room stuff, My hair was subjected to a lot of showers, especially as to finish I had a mud treatment and spent a while under the shower washing it off... I washed my hair yesterday so I wasn’t gross for the poor treatment ladies so I didn’t bring any shampoo or conditioner with me today.

I left my hair to air dry and now it is sitting in almost perfect loose curls (for me!), like identical spirals, I love it!

Any idea what could have caused this, so I can try and replicate it? Could it be the chlorine from swimming or the fact that my hair was drenched with water most of the day and not shampooed or conditioned?

Any ideas would be really appreciated! :)

ShilvaA
February 14th, 2018, 03:05 PM
Thought I would upload some photos... These little curls are so much more formed that what I usually get.

Plus I usually always let me hair air-dry so it can’t be that what caused them. Ahhh a connundrum!

https://s19.postimg.org/oy04eopeb/4_C0_C11_A5-_B34_D-417_B-_AF90-061_E6_F5_BA7_CF.jpg

https://s19.postimg.org/tjw8n137n/EC6_EE9_E1-5409-4_AC4-_B3_E6-87_A348_EB20_B4.jpg

jera
February 14th, 2018, 03:33 PM
Very pretty.

lapushka
February 14th, 2018, 04:32 PM
What the heck was in that mud? Could it have been the mud. :)

I watch a lot of naturals on YT and they tend to clarify with clay washes and afterwards the curls are always poppin'! :D

Beeboo123
February 14th, 2018, 04:38 PM
So pretty! Maybe the mud acted like a clarifying wash which made your hair curl more? (Now you’re making me wonder if I typed my hair correctly hmmm.)

February 16th, 2018, 11:29 AM
Rosemary? Mud? I added moroccan red clay to the bath and hair near my neck (that I couldn't put up in a bun) had some nice curl definition.