PDA

View Full Version : Help! Simple hairstyle for a Man with long hair!

olivetime
January 27th, 2018, 09:32 AM
Hi everyone!

My husband has mid-back length hair. He has a deep widows peek as well. Today he has a job interview and he really wants to look respectable. What can you suggest we do with his hair? He think he looks so stern with it pulled tight, but it definitely needs to be up. Any ideas?

EdG
January 27th, 2018, 09:48 AM
I would go with something easy and goof-proof like a ponytail. He won't have to worry about his hair falling down.
Ed

olivetime
January 27th, 2018, 09:56 AM
I would go with something easy and goof-proof like a ponytail. He won't have to worry about his hair falling down.
Ed

Yes, that's the conclusion we came to. Better to feel comfortable!

gustavonut
January 27th, 2018, 09:59 AM
A low ponytail.

Wildcat Diva
January 27th, 2018, 12:28 PM
I agree about the ponytail. Neutral or hair matching or black elastic.

browneyedsusan
January 27th, 2018, 12:33 PM
A ponytail or a low nautilus bun (ponytail first, to anchor).

ThrowNormanAway
January 27th, 2018, 01:41 PM
Hi everyone!

My husband has mid-back length hair. He has a deep widows peek as well. Today he has a job interview and he really wants to look respectable. What can you suggest we do with his hair? He think he looks so stern with it pulled tight, but it definitely needs to be up. Any ideas?
Ponytail is probably the best bet. Also that widows peak! I love widows peaks and my significant other has one too. It’s one of my favorite of his features.

lapushka
January 27th, 2018, 03:15 PM
Low or mid ponytail - I agree, slicked back and neat. That would be your best bet, it is neutral enough.

yahirwaO.o
January 28th, 2018, 02:11 AM
I think a side parted low pony or low simple cinnamon bun works specially sophisticated and put together and kinda distracts in a cool way the widows peak. However i think it looks pretty amazin showing it with proud