PDA

View Full Version : Jamberry hair care?

cm006j
January 25th, 2018, 04:32 PM
So I love my Jamberry nail wraps (so much that I did start selling them). Now they are coming out with hair products and I’m not sure what to think. They say that knowing nails is similar to knowing hair. It sounds like they are keeping it very natural and good for hair. But they have a shampoo and conditioner in one, which I find weird. I do want to try the oil.

Im definitely curious. What do you guys think? Is it something you’d want to try?

the only info I can on the web about it yet is this YouTube video. Not sure when it will launch. https://youtu.be/gYFfkEK-YrU

Obsidian
January 25th, 2018, 04:35 PM
Huge difference between nails and hair. I really disliked the wraps, I can't imagine the hair care would be that good.

cm006j
January 25th, 2018, 08:02 PM
Well I guess if you didn’t like the wraps then you’ll definitely not trust them with anything else!

I kind of wish they would just stick to their lane. Like I said, I love the wraps but why do they need to try to get into hair and makeup too? It would probably be better if they focused on one thing

hayheadsbird
January 26th, 2018, 02:43 PM
As much as I love the wraps, my nails end up being trashed after I use them. Hair care from jamb erry isn't something I'll be looking to try unless I heard a lot of amazing reviews round here.