PDA

View Full Version : Two minor brags!

cjk
January 21st, 2018, 03:40 PM
One year from shaved bald. Plus or minus a week, I don't remember my exact starting date but it was January. And, simultaneously, one year of dietary changes...down 85 pounds and 17" from my waist. Rather proud of myself, all around. Bought myself these jeans as a reward, close fitted clothing is not something familiar to me, as a lifelong fatty. Still can't believe I'm in that size.

Was taking these fit photos today and noticed how long the back of my hair is, now. Hadn't seen it from that angle. Took me by surprise.

Looking forward to a little more length, though. Enough to capture it ALL in a ponytail. Avoiding them, for the time being, because of the hair that remains free.

https://i.imgur.com/RLrQPJo.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/IGuyHvR.jpg

Nyrak
January 21st, 2018, 03:53 PM
Congratulations!

Lady Stardust
January 21st, 2018, 04:27 PM
Wow, you have every right to be proud of yourself, that's fantastic!

Ophidian
January 21st, 2018, 04:28 PM
Congratulations x2! Glad to hear you're feeling good about yourself and your hair. :cheer:

2gaits
January 21st, 2018, 04:39 PM
Awesome! That is great work on the weight loss and hair growth. Brag on!

DoomKitty
January 21st, 2018, 04:47 PM
Congratulations! Definitely worth bragging about!

cjk
January 21st, 2018, 04:50 PM
The shirt is a boys 14, the jacket is a boys 16, and the jeans are a women's size 2! I have feminine hips.

I can't believe I fit in these sizes.

Khristopher
January 21st, 2018, 05:06 PM
Congrats!!! You look fantastic, great choice on the jeans and lovely hair! How long are you planning to grow?

embee
January 21st, 2018, 05:06 PM
Congratulations on the hair and *especially* on the weight, that's one really hard thing to achieve. :) What did you do to lose all that weight? Special diet? Less food? Very impressive.

*Wednesday*
January 21st, 2018, 05:14 PM
Good for you 😊 it's not easy losing weight. You look great.

cjk
January 21st, 2018, 05:22 PM
Weight loss - ketogenic. Low carb, medium protein, high fat. Bacon, pork rinds, eggs, cheese and so forth.

Hair growth - no goals. At least nothing specific. I've never had long hair, so I don't know what to expect. A ponytail, a French braid, a regular braid, and a French twist are all specific things I want to do.

But primarily I want it to look nice. Whatever that ends up meaning for me.

ShahMat
January 21st, 2018, 05:44 PM
Congratulations!
You have every right to be braggy, sounds like you had an interesting year! xD

lapushka
January 22nd, 2018, 07:31 AM
Congrats, it's all about celebrating the mini-milestones along the way; that way you hang in there and hold yourself accountable! :)

Sarahlabyrinth
January 22nd, 2018, 07:36 AM
Wow, congratulations - you are looking fabulous, and your hair looks happy too! Well done! :D

bparnell75
January 22nd, 2018, 08:34 AM
Wow! Congratulations. Especially on the weight loss.

Groovy Granny
January 22nd, 2018, 03:00 PM
That's amazing ~ you look great and should be proud ~ congrats :applause:

Hexen
January 22nd, 2018, 11:06 PM
Excellent progress cjk! I will say, without hesitation, that I am not without awareness of the potential difficulties that can accompany such transformations. Nor the discipline it requires. And as far as I'm concerned, it is always commendable. Keep that positivity in your mind my friend. The power of the mind can change reality.

Beeboo123
January 22nd, 2018, 11:08 PM
You look great! Congratulations on the weight loss and the hair growth! Your hair is shiny shiny

browneyedsusan
January 23rd, 2018, 07:08 AM
Congratulations! Your hair and pants looks great! :)