PDA

View Full Version : I can't believe there isn't a rainbow smiley

FrayedFire
January 3rd, 2018, 10:15 PM
:redgrin::laugh::heart::grnbiggri:surprise::bluebi ggr:wacko::thumbsup:

Welcome to 2018, my hair is longer, if a bit unkempt, I'm finally making money at a new job from home (A house!!! My house!) that I like, I have a new chromebook for work and phone that was long overdue, thank goodness for sales, my cat and dog have both come up to a healthy weight, I'm still working on myself, got some good food, but what i really need to do is start cooking again.

:blossom:

:magic:

lapushka
January 4th, 2018, 06:51 AM
We might not have a rainbow smiley, but we do have a thread around here (can't find it ATM but I'm sure someone will link it for you).

Welcome! :)

Sarahlabyrinth
January 4th, 2018, 07:41 AM
Welcome and happy growing :)

FrayedFire
January 4th, 2018, 12:00 PM
Wow Sarah, your hair has gotten much longer since I last saw it. Nice.

Sarahlabyrinth
January 4th, 2018, 12:06 PM
Wow Sarah, your hair has gotten much longer since I last saw it. Nice.

Thank you :)

victorian girl
January 4th, 2018, 12:16 PM
Welcome, FrayedFire! When you'll get access to the off-topic boards, you'll see the rainbow thread somewhere there) And as to the hair (and hair oils) - argan and jojoba oils are on a pricey side, sure, so you can buy almond and/or grapeseed oil instead, they are usually cheaper, but also nice and lightweight. Happy growing!

FrayedFire
January 5th, 2018, 10:18 AM
I've used grapeseed, not tried almond or avocado yet, I hear those are good, but recently i've just been preening, no conditioner, washing rarely, and it's made a huge difference, but i think i just need that extra little bit for the very ends, since I'm past waist now.

I know I should probably trim, but I /just/ got my fairytale ends back from the last trim.

Also, does anyone know any tricks to keeping myself logged in for longer than 20 minutes? It's like by the time I'm finished writing a post, it's logged me out again.

GalaMoon
January 5th, 2018, 12:38 PM
I've used grapeseed, not tried almond or avocado yet, I hear those are good, but recently i've just been preening, no conditioner, washing rarely, and it's made a huge difference, but i think i just need that extra little bit for the very ends, since I'm past waist now.

I know I should probably trim, but I /just/ got my fairytale ends back from the last trim.

Also, does anyone know any tricks to keeping myself logged in for longer than 20 minutes? It's like by the time I'm finished writing a post, it's logged me out again.

When you log in, there's a "remember me" case right under it. Mark that before logging in, see if it does the trick :)