PDA

View Full Version : Happy Holidays Everyone

zashin66
December 25th, 2017, 09:22 AM
I just wanted to say my hair is loving all the great food I'm eating. It actually feels softer. I decided to give it a holiday and have been wearing it free free free:wethree:

How about everyone else. What kind of holiday are you giving your hair? Special hair toys? Oil treatment? New conditioner?

Sarahlabyrinth
December 25th, 2017, 09:37 AM
My hair was given a new hairbrush, I haven't tried it yet :)

Xan
December 25th, 2017, 09:44 AM
Merry Christmas and Happy hollidays everyone:)

Futurapunzel
December 25th, 2017, 09:55 AM
Wearing my hair down as a rare treat today, planning this to be the last time my friends and family see me with my hair down for a very long time! One of my main focuses for 2018 is to keep my hair up in a protective style EVERY day, so I'm enjoying having it down for Christmas :)

Groovy Granny
December 25th, 2017, 11:18 AM
Merry Christmas :)

I just blinged up my french braid ponytail with a new kanzashi snowflake

TatsuOni
December 25th, 2017, 11:45 AM
I bought Night Bloomings Selkie herbal detangler for my hair before the holidays and let the Houdini-hair be free (loose) yesterday. So it should be happy now :agree:

Jo Ann
December 25th, 2017, 11:55 AM
Merry Christmas to one and all!

I'm just hanging--LWB today. I'll be containing my hair tonight--it's supposed to get cold tonight (well, cold for Florida) and three of the puddy-tats I've been cat-sitting will be coming off the porch (stoop, lanai, veranda...) and spending the night inside. Inside Cat will be hanging with Mom in her room (Inside Cat doesn't get along with one of the other cats), while the other three will have the run of the house (except for Youngest Dear Son's room--he's sensitive to cat dander).

Zesty
December 25th, 2017, 01:28 PM
I was really surprised that my MIL gave me a hair stick for Christmas. It's very pretty, not something I would normally pick, but I really like it.

As for gifts from me to my hair, I got myself a wide tooth comb and a new sleep bonnet.

Wildcat Diva
December 25th, 2017, 03:54 PM
I did a special hairstyle with hairsticks I gifted myself several years ago.
https://imageshack.com/a/img922/7061/LXrPgk.png To celebrate a special surprise dibs opportunity I was given to gift myself ANOTHER special set of hairsticks today that by all rights I should have had to fight in the Swap Board Thunderdome for.
http://grahtoestudio.blogspot.de/2013/11/wow-is-it-really-november.html?m=1

zashin66
December 29th, 2017, 12:48 AM
Wearing my hair down as a rare treat today, planning this to be the last time my friends and family see me with my hair down for a very long time! One of my main focuses for 2018 is to keep my hair up in a protective style EVERY day, so I'm enjoying having it down for Christmas :)

I love your avatar name:). I wish I was as protective. I just like feeling it down and with the colder weather it makes a great extra "shawl".

zashin66
December 29th, 2017, 12:50 AM
Pictures pls:o

zashin66
December 29th, 2017, 12:54 AM
I did a special hairstyle with hairsticks I gifted myself several years ago.
https://imageshack.com/a/img922/7061/LXrPgk.png To celebrate a special surprise dibs opportunity I was given to gift myself ANOTHER special set of hairsticks today that by all rights I should have had to fight in the Swap Board Thunderdome for.
http://grahtoestudio.blogspot.de/2013/11/wow-is-it-really-november.html?m=1

I love them!!! :thud:

Futurapunzel
December 29th, 2017, 01:04 AM
I love your avatar name:). I wish I was as protective. I just like feeling it down and with the colder weather it makes a great extra "shawl".

Oh thankyou so much :) I love the feeling of my hair down too, but I'm quite self conscious of my thin ends. Unfortunately they will always be thin but I think they will look much nicer when my hair is alot longer. I will probably wear it down once in the summer for my birthday, and then again next Christmas!