PDA

View Full Version : [Link] Giant head-eating bun, Arm-sized braids

Beeboo123
December 11th, 2017, 02:46 PM
I stumbled across this Instagram account. This girl has the thickest hair I have ever seen! So much hair envy... I have maybe an eighth of her thickness! People I know in real life wouldn’t get why I am so enthused about it, so I can only share my excitement here.

https://www.instagram.com/022mila_beautiful_long_hair/

SO. MUCH. HAIR. ENVY

Sarahlabyrinth
December 11th, 2017, 02:50 PM
I stumbled across this Instagram account. This girl has the thickest hair I have ever seen! So much hair envy... I have maybe an eighth of her thickness! People I know in real life wouldn’t get why I am so enthused about it, so I can only share my excitement here.

https://www.instagram.com/022mila_beautiful_long_hair/

SO. MUCH. HAIR. ENVY

Her hair is lovely indeed, but there are LHCers with hair even more beautiful, I think. Don't be envious, but enjoy your own beautiful hair :) Your hair is enviable too!

lapushka
December 11th, 2017, 03:01 PM
Her hair is lovely indeed, but there are LHCers with hair even more beautiful, I think. Don't be envious, but enjoy your own beautiful hair :) Your hair is enviable too!

I have to agree with that. I've seen even more gorgeous hair here. :)

Beeboo123
December 11th, 2017, 03:08 PM
Just off the top of my head, I can think of several members with hair just as impressive. I just have a particular weakness for bun drop videos. =p

Chromis
December 11th, 2017, 03:12 PM
She may well be a member here! (I love that you linkified and put in a tag in the title btw, thankyou thankyou!)

lucid
December 11th, 2017, 06:38 PM
She may well be a member here! (I love that you linkified and put in a tag in the title btw, thankyou thankyou!)

Exactly.

I don't get these comments to be honest. Her hair is gorgeous, why just not comment on that instead of comparing her to others . :)

Raevyngoddess
December 11th, 2017, 06:46 PM
I'm so envious

cathair
December 11th, 2017, 07:01 PM
A single braid from her fringe, is more than I have on my entire head:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZwNZ0GH8kz/?taken-by=022mila_beautiful_long_hair

:D

If I hadn't seen some really massive heads of hair here, I would be seriously questioning if this was real.

GalaMoon
December 11th, 2017, 11:59 PM
When I saw her bun I thought she had longer hair! I really like her hemline, that's what I'm aimining for. And the shine. Not to be a hater, but I don't like the kind of attention some of these girls on insta draw on long hair.
On another note, I am happy I have ii hair, those buns look really heavy, I don't think I could handle all that hair.

Beeboo123
December 12th, 2017, 12:23 AM
When I saw her bun I thought she had longer hair! I really like her hemline, that's what I'm aimining for. And the shine. Not to be a hater, but I don't like the kind of attention some of these girls on insta draw on long hair.
On another note, I am happy I have ii hair, those buns look really heavy, I don't think I could handle all that hair.

I thought it would be floor length, at least, but her hair is around mid-thigh. I love how blunt and thick her hemline is, I wonder how she did it

GalaMoon
December 12th, 2017, 12:55 AM
I thought it would be floor length, at least, but her hair is around mid-thigh. I love how blunt and thick her hemline is, I wonder how she did it

Maybe hair clippers? I've seen hair dressers do that

Stray_mind
December 12th, 2017, 02:37 AM
Wow. Talk about good genes hahaha :)
Of course she probably puts a lot of care into keeping her hair this beautiful and healthy! What's more impressive is that even when it's so straight it doesn't lose thickness at all.

Dendra
December 12th, 2017, 04:40 AM
It's her braid tassel that gets me: https://www.instagram.com/p/BbXFrnBHzaZ/ so thick and choppy!

Beeboo123
December 12th, 2017, 06:05 AM
Maybe hair clippers? I've seen hair dressers do that

Hair clippers and amazing genes! I’m struggling to keep my hemline full at just (almost) TBL

NightSister
December 12th, 2017, 07:50 AM
Just, wow! :heart:

Arciela
December 12th, 2017, 09:15 AM
Looks good! :flower:

GalaMoon
December 12th, 2017, 10:57 AM
Hair clippers and amazing genes! I’m struggling to keep my hemline full at just (almost) TBL

Well I was reffering to the blunt hemline :)As for the thickness... I wish I knew the secret to that (other than good genes), I could use some help with it too

MlleMC
December 12th, 2017, 02:15 PM

It's not even that long. She takes her pictures so that it looks longer, but her hair is about classic length.

littlestarface
December 13th, 2017, 12:48 AM
Ahh why did I have to look :cry: I wish I was so lucky.

GalaMoon
December 13th, 2017, 01:52 AM
Ahh why did I have to look :cry: I wish I was so lucky.

I actually like your hair more :)

Serimel
December 13th, 2017, 03:29 AM
She really has beautiful hair, wow!

zashin66
December 13th, 2017, 08:54 AM
She has beautiful shiney hair. My hair has been much dryer with the change to Winter weather in my part of the world. I have also been experiencing a great deal of stress over my son's health. My hemline is abysmal. So many splits ends that have splits on splits. (How does that happen??).

littlestarface
December 13th, 2017, 12:19 PM
I actually like your hair more :)

What the?! no way! :shocked: Thank you for liking my hair :smooch:

ravenheather
December 13th, 2017, 05:08 PM
What the?! no way! :shocked: Thank you for liking my hair :smooch:

Your hair is beautiful. I think maybe you underappreciated it.

Kat
December 17th, 2017, 06:40 AM
Ooh, pretty and thick! Though I wouldn't want giant buns. The ones I already have are big enough. But it's gorgeous down/in a braid.