PDA

View Full Version : What length would you call this?

BlueKittyMeow
December 1st, 2017, 11:36 AM
I was wondering what you all would say the length is here. I'm such a bad judge of anything relating to myself! I always just had "longish hair" and never really thought to identify where it is length-wise and I'd like to to be able to identify goal markers in the future! Thank you so much! (and is this the right place to post this? I looked for other length identification threads but I didn't find any)

http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=29349&d=1512110568

Stray_mind
December 1st, 2017, 11:38 AM
I was wondering what you all would say the length is here. I'm such a bad judge of anything relating to myself! I always just had "longish hair" and never really thought to identify where it is length-wise and I'd like to to be able to identify goal markers in the future! Thank you so much! (and is this the right place to post this? I looked for other length identification threads but I didn't find any)

http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=29349&d=1512110568

Looks Waist length to me :) Very pretty hair and waves.

Sarahlabyrinth
December 1st, 2017, 12:01 PM
About waist length to me, but if you stretch it out it could well be around hip :) Just to confuse you :p

BlueKittyMeow
December 1st, 2017, 12:14 PM
Looks Waist length to me :) Very pretty hair and waves.

Aww thank you! :)

BlueKittyMeow
December 1st, 2017, 12:16 PM
About waist length to me, but if you stretch it out it could well be around hip :) Just to confuse you :p

Oh wow ... haha interestinggggg :P
I was asking because I started thinking "maybe it IS waist length" but I was hesitant to call it that. So thank you for adding that, it makes me feel much better about calling it waist!

Rowdy
December 1st, 2017, 12:35 PM
That looks solid waist length to me :)

Groovy Granny
December 1st, 2017, 12:42 PM
Very lovely color/waves :)

It looks like solid waist to me also ...and possibly hip stretched!

Jo Ann
December 1st, 2017, 12:43 PM
Taking into consideration your head is turned, solid waist (WL)...and I concur with Sarahlabyrinth! Awesome color and waves; and stretched, you CAN claim hip (HL) :p

Jo Ann
December 1st, 2017, 12:44 PM
GG confirms it! :p

So, do we have you totally confused, Kitty? ;) WL is evident; HL for bragging rights :D

Sarahlabyrinth
December 1st, 2017, 12:45 PM
:gabigrin: :p

Groovy Granny
December 1st, 2017, 12:45 PM
GG confirms it! :p

So, do we have you totally confused, Kitty? ;) WL is evident; HL for bragging rights :D

Yes we do a great job of confusing newbies :lol:

BlueKittyMeow
December 1st, 2017, 12:54 PM
Haha thank you everyone :P
Hip length was my goal - I'm not ready to claim that yet probably - I'm still shocked it's at waist! :D

You all have such lovely hair here, I was so afraid of saying it was something it isn't <3

Thank you all so so much!

Pumpkin3826
December 20th, 2017, 10:37 AM
I would say this is waist length! Congrats! Also I love your curls! :o