PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know of a non-crunchy, mostly scentless hairspray?

QueenMab
November 25th, 2017, 09:08 PM
So I'm really just learning how to style long hair, and I'm really into curls (without heat) but they fall out within a couple hours. I was wondering if anyone knows of a hairspray that leaves their hair soft and doesn't have a particularly strong smell?

lapushka
November 26th, 2017, 03:44 AM
Elnett is a really popular brand in Belgium (my grandmas used this back in the 1940s & 50s). It has just recently gone to the US, but a lot of people react differently to it as they can't stand the scent. That is why there is a scentless variation on it there (not here). It is THE best hairspray - ever!

QueenMab
November 26th, 2017, 01:04 PM
Elnett is a really popular brand in Belgium (my grandmas used this back in the 1940s & 50s). It has just recently gone to the US, but a lot of people react differently to it as they can't stand the scent. That is why there is a scentless variation on it there (not here). It is THE best hairspray - ever!

Thanks! I'll definitely check it out :)

PixieP
November 26th, 2017, 01:29 PM
What you want is a hairspray that is marketed for hold, not volume :)

hobbitlocks
November 26th, 2017, 07:58 PM
I used to like finesse hairspray because it came in an unscented variety, but it's been a long time since I used it so I can't really speak to the formula.