PDA

View Full Version : Biological questions about inversion method

CreatureBailey
November 23rd, 2017, 06:13 AM
I'm wondering... when we massage our scalp (either only massage or massage+inversion method) how long does the effects last? Like I mean, it makes the blood flow in our scalp circulate better and stuff, does the better circulation after that lasts for 15 minutes or for an hour? Or longer or somewhere in between?

Also, let's say you just did scalp massage and/or inversion method, so the blood in your scalp is all circulating well, but then let's say you go outside right after and you're cold, do you basically ruin what you just did (because the cold restricts blood flow) and when we're cold our blood rushes to our main organs so if we just massaged our scalp the blood that's being circulating well just leaves and goes to our main organs so we basically undo what we did for our scalp

Not all the blood leaves I know

Sorry if this seems unclear :P I can clarify

lapushka
November 23rd, 2017, 06:31 AM
I think it lasts for about a few minutes, and all while you're inverting.

I don't quite do the inversion method. Yes, I wash upside down and then my hair gets washed and that takes about 12-15 min., so for me that is "inversion" & massage enough for the week.

calmyogi
November 23rd, 2017, 07:06 AM
Sounds like a question I would ponder on myself. Maybe you could experiment for a couple of months and see. Give your head a good massage and go immediately out in he cold. It would probably work best after knowing what results you get from not immediately immersing yourself in cold first though.

Jo Ann
November 23rd, 2017, 10:52 AM
If you mean using the Inversion Method to help your hair grow, you only do it one week out of the month, five minutes a day for seven consecutive days.

Those results will not be similar if you use the Inversion Method to wash your hair.

lapushka
November 23rd, 2017, 02:46 PM
If you mean using the Inversion Method to help your hair grow, you only do it one week out of the month, five minutes a day for seven consecutive days.

Those results will not be similar if you use the Inversion Method to wash your hair.

Why wouldn't they be similar, I wonder? :)

Jo Ann
November 23rd, 2017, 06:14 PM
Inverting one's head and massaging one's hair for five minutes per day for seven consecutive days one week a month is not equal to the time one's head and hair are inverted for shampooing a couple of times per week. That's all.

It's the frequency and time frame, is all I'm saying.

LadyCelestina
November 23rd, 2017, 10:30 PM
These ultimate hair growth cures (1 inch in *insert unlikely amount of time) are often arisen from the natural hair communities, with high shrinkage curl types.

I think curls are not great for measuring small progress, like 1 inch or so. My hair can jump that much from day to day as it loosens and that's even if I stretch it since you just cannot always stretch 100% straight if there's texture in your hair.

Also, I'm sure I've seen the method debunked somewhere. The massage part is beneficial, the inversion, not so much. If you're worried, a hat could help keep your hair warm.