PDA

View Full Version : Today, my hair finally agrees

Friesiangirl
October 28th, 2008, 07:22 PM
Today, I finally achieved a milestone- not in length, but in updo-land! My hair made a small bun, that was secured by HAIR STICKS!

I am so proud of myself. I've been trying for a few days now, but my hair just seems to fall out. It's about an inch past shoulder and it seems to be getting thicker. I'm really happy.

My camera's dead, sorry no pictures :(

Hayley

Golden21
October 28th, 2008, 07:32 PM
Congrats! That is a milestone!

Dolly
October 28th, 2008, 07:41 PM
Today, I finally achieved a milestone- not in length, but in updo-land! My hair made a small bun, that was secured by HAIR STICKS!

I am so proud of myself. I've been trying for a few days now, but my hair just seems to fall out. It's about an inch past shoulder and it seems to be getting thicker. I'm really happy.

My camera's dead, sorry no pictures :(

Hayley

I'm excited for you! I just recently learned to make a bun, and use the hairsticks....I am in love with ketylo sticks.....

Friesiangirl
October 28th, 2008, 07:56 PM
I have 2 hair prongs, 2 forks, and a ton of hair sticks. I have two really nice pairs, and a bunch of Claire brand ones. Since my hair isn't too long yet, i haven't had any trouble with them.

Hayley

Vitalai
October 28th, 2008, 09:05 PM
Congratulations! That's wonderful!

Friesiangirl
October 28th, 2008, 09:21 PM
Thank you! It's very exciting! I just did a ACV rinse and I'm going to oil the ends.

I'm so thankful for LHC!

Gumball
October 28th, 2008, 09:54 PM
Whoohoo! Hairsticks add such a fun dimension to styling. It's fantastic to hear that they're working well for you now. You start out with that small sprinkling of styling options and it just starts growing and growing.

sneakybea
October 29th, 2008, 12:11 AM
Congratulations! Welcome to an exciting and addiction new world of hair adornment!

Friesiangirl
October 29th, 2008, 07:54 AM
These hair things are very addictive. I'm already planning my hairstyles ahead of time :p

joyfulmom4
October 29th, 2008, 10:04 AM
That's great. You're going to have so much fun with new hair toys as your hair grows!