PDA

View Full Version : Snowman Hairstyle!

lapushka
November 15th, 2017, 09:14 AM
This is sooo cute! It's a couple of buns right at the top of the head.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2K6fCQa9KE

Groovy Granny
November 15th, 2017, 09:20 AM
LOL that is cute!

But....if I ever did that I would end up being placed on the GERI-PSYCH WARD by my family :lol:

Aredhel
November 15th, 2017, 09:26 AM
I wouldn't have thick enough hair to cover the doughnuts fully (especially that big one, but this is very cute... I hope someone here tries this! :D

LOL that is cute!

But....if I ever did that I would end up being placed on the GERI-PSYCH WARD by my family :lol:

LOL oh my, that cracked me right up :lol:

Jo Ann
November 15th, 2017, 10:47 AM
Cute X3!

And oh so cunning! Who'd a thought?

CindyOfTheOaks
November 15th, 2017, 10:49 AM
Very creative !

gustavonut
November 15th, 2017, 11:04 AM
Reminds me of something I’d see on The Grinch movie LOL

Groovy Granny
November 15th, 2017, 11:23 AM
I wouldn't have thick enough hair to cover the doughnuts fully (especially that big one, but this is very cute... I hope someone here tries this! :D

LOL oh my, that cracked me right up :lol:

LOL I do have that 3 donut set too...but luckily not the accessories :eyebrows:.....and not enough hair :o

gingham_bay
November 15th, 2017, 06:47 PM
That is a very cute hairstyle it looks fun too! It would be fun to decorate it with other accessories/snowman hats as well

JadedByEntropy
November 15th, 2017, 07:28 PM
This is sooo cute! It's a couple of buns right at the top of the head.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2K6fCQa9KE

I was totally going to do this for Christmas! :D yaaay so glad to see it works xD

tlatzoteotl
November 16th, 2017, 10:19 AM
That is the cutest thing I have seen in a while!

languagenut
November 16th, 2017, 10:47 AM
LOL that is cute!

But it would look best on someone with white or silver hair; if I did it, it would look like a snowman made of sand... ;) :p :silly:

yamsha23
November 16th, 2017, 10:59 AM
But it would look best on someone with white or silver hair; if I did it, it would look like a snowman made of sand... ;) :p :silly:

And with black hair it may look like a poop :grnbiggri oops.

Groovy Granny
November 16th, 2017, 12:28 PM
I was totally going to do this for Christmas! :D yaaay so glad to see it works xD Hope you share with us if you do it :popcorn:

You could do those spray colors maybe?
But it would still be ok otherwise ;)

I told my hubby and son...and both of them had a look of relief when I told them I didn't have enough hair to pull it off :p

And with black hair it may look like a poop :grnbiggri oops. :rollin:

hobbitlocks
November 16th, 2017, 12:33 PM
And with black hair it may look like a poop :grnbiggri oops.

Haha, so true!! But the poop emoji would probably be a good last minute halloween costume, so maybe I'll remember it for next year... ;)

Groovy Granny
November 16th, 2017, 12:39 PM
Haha, so true!! But the poop emoji would probably be a good last minute halloween costume, so maybe I'll remember it for next year... ;)

LOL there you go :thumbsup:

yamsha23
November 16th, 2017, 01:07 PM

LOL :p what a scary costume

Suze
November 16th, 2017, 01:10 PM
Aww very cute and als weird! :lol: Haha GroovyGranny, that's a close call then! :lol:

Groovy Granny
November 16th, 2017, 01:12 PM
Haha GroovyGranny, that's a close call then! :lol:
Yup they just got by ...I may have them worried now :eyebrows:

spidermom
November 16th, 2017, 03:50 PM
Cute but I really love the dragon braid off to the right side of this one.