PDA

View Full Version : hip length by christmas 2018

amiraaah
November 7th, 2017, 10:31 AM
hey all,
i am almost waist aiming to reach hip at christmas 2018,so who wants to join?i am so excited to see who will join.
feel free to post pictures and track your monthly growth and your trims(if you will trim).
good luck and happy growth:)..

queenbee1
November 7th, 2017, 01:07 PM
I'm in :D :D

Katia_k
November 7th, 2017, 01:25 PM
I'm in. I've been stuck around MBL for ages but hopefully I can hit hip in another trimless year.

ShilvaA
November 7th, 2017, 01:51 PM
I’m in too! I am about 2 inches from waist right now but there is not really much length between waist and hip for me!

Getting married Jan 2019 and I really want my hair to be hip length for that!

Good luck everyone!

amiraaah
November 7th, 2017, 03:03 PM
yaay!welcome girls :D

wo
November 7th, 2017, 04:30 PM
This should be the right timeline for me. I'm at waist stretched have an extremely short distance to hip. I could be hip length curly by this time, I think. We'll see!

marvel-lover
November 7th, 2017, 05:50 PM
I'm in! I should hopefully be there before next Christmas, but nevertheless!

amiraaah
November 8th, 2017, 05:35 AM
wohooo!Welcome wo and marvel-lover :cheese:

Dark40
November 8th, 2017, 03:50 PM
I'm in! I also should be hip length before Christmas of next year too. As I am WL now! And, I'm short. WL and Hip length aren't that far apart on me.

Rebeccalaurenxx
November 8th, 2017, 05:26 PM
If I hit solid waist by December.. sure. Ill join this thread haha

amiraaah
November 9th, 2017, 06:18 AM
I'm in! I also should be hip length before Christmas of next year too. As I am WL now! And, I'm short. WL and Hip length aren't that far apart on me.

We are the same,I'm short and me hip is not far away from waist either.we can do it 😃

amiraaah
November 9th, 2017, 06:20 AM
If I hit solid waist by December.. sure. Ill join this thread haha
I'm not solid waist yet,but I hope you will reach it to join us :cheer:

Kitke
November 9th, 2017, 07:54 AM
Where exactly do you measure hip from? Is it the top of the hipbones, or where your Venus dimples are, or..?

Lizzie.torp
November 9th, 2017, 08:35 AM
I think I could join this thread. I'm still MBL, but waist and hip are much closer than BSL and waist for me.

amiraaah
November 9th, 2017, 09:04 AM
Kitke,I think it's the top of the hipbones,longer than that will be "butt crack length" and even more longer will be "tailbone length".i hope this answers your question.Correct me please if I'm wrong everybody.

amiraaah
November 9th, 2017, 09:13 AM
I think I could join this thread. I'm still MBL, but waist and hip are much closer than BSL and waist for me.

Welcome!Yes the same as me once I passed the bsl i felt that the next milestones will be easier somehow because my waist,hip,tailbone are not far from each other.we can do it,hip is a very attractive length and I will really feel that my hair is super long if I reached this length:love:

lapushka
November 9th, 2017, 09:30 AM
Good luck to everyone of you! :flower:
Happy growing!!!

amiraaah
November 9th, 2017, 03:44 PM
Good luck to everyone of you! :flower:
Happy growing!!!

Thank you!good luck to you too:love:

Dark40
November 9th, 2017, 05:46 PM
We are the same,I'm short and me hip is not far away from waist either.we can do it ��

Yes, we are the same. My height is 5ft1". Yes, I also believe that we can do it too :)

Dark40
November 9th, 2017, 05:50 PM
Thank you lapushka!:flower:

Andthetalltrees
November 9th, 2017, 07:39 PM
I think this is possible. It's about 5 inches away which my hair usually goes over in a year, But you never know.

Dark40
November 9th, 2017, 08:52 PM
Where exactly do you measure hip from? Is it the top of the hipbones, or where your Venus dimples are, or..?

Hip length is right where your hipbones are.

amiraaah
November 10th, 2017, 04:13 AM
I think this is possible. It's about 5 inches away which my hair usually goes over in a year, But you never know.

Yes this is doable if it is only 5 inches away :)

Kitke
November 10th, 2017, 04:23 AM
Amiraaah, Dark40 thank you both for the clarification! By that measure I'm definitely already at hip, so I can't join this challenge. Time to go start a TBL by Christmas thread!
Happy growing to you all! :heart:

amiraaah
November 10th, 2017, 01:34 PM
Amiraaah, Dark40 thank you both for the clarification! By that measure I'm definitely already at hip, so I can't join this challenge. Time to go start a TBL by Christmas thread!

Good luck to you too :flower:

KlutzyChy1
November 11th, 2017, 10:43 PM
A girl can dream, hip length is my goal length.

amiraaah
November 12th, 2017, 06:15 AM
A girl can dream, hip length is my goal length.
Good luck!what is your length now ?

KlutzyChy1
November 12th, 2017, 07:19 AM
Good luck!what is your length now ?

Thank you ❤ I'm growing out layers as well so I'm not too sure as my length is a bit all over the place. I think my longest bits are waist.

amiraaah
November 12th, 2017, 08:16 AM
KlutzyChy1,I have layers In the front and lots of damaged bits because of heat so I will be trimming.we can do it together :love:

Dark40
November 12th, 2017, 03:51 PM

You're welcome! :) Happy growing to you too!

TheCurlyMermaid
November 27th, 2017, 03:55 PM
I'm in for hip length (stretched)! My 3b curls sit between BSL and MBL right now, but stretched my hair is at waist length. So my goals for next Christmas are hip length (stretched) and MBL-Waist length, curly! :hifive: Best of luck everyone!

Sterlyn
November 27th, 2017, 03:58 PM
I'm in :)
If I don't make it by next Christmas, I'll be really, really close.

leayellena
November 28th, 2017, 12:15 AM
I am already at hip, but not really close enough to tbl for x-mas I think.

amiraaah
November 28th, 2017, 11:45 AM
I'm in for hip length (stretched)! My 3b curls sit between BSL and MBL right now, but stretched my hair is at waist length. So my goals for next Christmas are hip length (stretched) and MBL-Waist length, curly! :hifive: Best of luck everyone!

welcome:flower:my hair is curly too :hifive:

amiraaah
November 28th, 2017, 11:47 AM
I'm in :)
If I don't make it by next Christmas, I'll be really, really close.

welcome:Dwhat is your current length?and how many inches is hip on you?

amiraaah
November 28th, 2017, 11:54 AM
I am already at hip, but not really close enough to tbl for x-mas I think.

hello:)this is for 2018 not 2017 christmas,if you are at hip now and expect to be classic length by christmas 2018 here is the suitable thread:
http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=144596
there is another one for tailbone too.good luck.

Sterlyn
November 28th, 2017, 01:30 PM
welcome:Dwhat is your current length?and how many inches is hip on you?

Hi amiraaah Thank you for the welcome :)

I'm not sure of my measurement but I'm about 1-2" from BSL, probably closer to 1". I started out at BSL in Jan of 2015 and made it to waist by Aug (I'm only 5' 1" tall and short waisted as well). I remember waist being around 27" long on me, hip isn't far after, from the bottom of my ribs to my hip bone is only about 2".

I'll get a length shot in early December and post it.

amiraaah
November 28th, 2017, 02:48 PM
Hi amiraaah Thank you for the welcome :)

I'm not sure of my measurement but I'm about 1-2" from BSL, probably closer to 1". I started out at BSL in Jan of 2015 and made it to waist by Aug (I'm only 5' 1" tall and short waisted as well). I remember waist being around 27" long on me, hip isn't far after, from the bottom of my ribs to my hip bone is only about 2".

I'll get a length shot in early December and post it.

I will get a length shot too and post it here,I'm waist length now and hip isn't far the problem is that I'm going to microtrim throughout the year so this will not make hip easy to reach :sad:

Salwety
December 9th, 2017, 07:54 AM
Though I haven't reached WL yet, I still have about 2 inches, but I have high hopes to do it by the end of the coming year. So count me in. I will not trim. I am participating in the no trimming challenge. Benign neglect is my current routine.

amiraaah
December 9th, 2017, 10:21 AM
welcome salwety:cheer:,how many inches is hip on you?

Lilac Blossoms
December 9th, 2017, 10:30 AM
I'm in! I hit waist a couple of months ago... I am due for a small trim, but I hope to go trim-less through 2018. That said, I've gone back to dying my hair, and while I am actively trying to avoid bleach (I know, I know...), I'm going to have to be very attentive to avoid killing my ends.

amiraaah
December 9th, 2017, 02:10 PM
I'm in! I hit waist a couple of months ago... I am due for a small trim, but I hope to go trim-less through 2018. That said, I've gone back to dying my hair, and while I am actively trying to avoid bleach (I know, I know...), I'm going to have to be very attentive to avoid killing my ends.

welcome:blossom:,i hit waist too but trimmed about an inch,silly me was aiming to trim only 1 cm.

Salwety
December 12th, 2017, 02:22 PM
welcome salwety:cheer:,how many inches is hip on you?

I just measured my hair for tge first time since forever. And I found out that my hair is 27.5 inches now, and HL on me is 34 inches - which is more than my normal growth rate for a year by one inch. I have the average half inch growth per month. I will still hang in here and hope for a growth spurt.

Cherriezzzzz
December 12th, 2017, 07:08 PM
I'm in. My hair normally grows an inch a month (thank you mom and gramma for the genes.) But pregnancy makes my hair grow faster, so I'm expecting tailbone length by next year! Woot woot! Soooooo I could get a few trims in if I only grow to hip! Fun times :)

amiraaah
December 12th, 2017, 10:09 PM
I just measured my hair for tge first time since forever. And I found out that my hair is 27.5 inches now, and HL on me is 34 inches - which is more than my normal growth rate for a year by one inch. I have the average half inch growth per month. I will still hang in here and hope for a growth spurt.
It's not that far,you can do it.you will not trim this year.will,you?

amiraaah
December 12th, 2017, 10:13 PM
I'm in. My hair normally grows an inch a month (thank you mom and gramma for the genes.) But pregnancy makes my hair grow faster, so I'm expecting tailbone length by next year! Woot woot! Soooooo I could get a few trims in if I only grow to hip! Fun times :)
Welcome :D well I expect(if I will not trim) to be 34 which is one inch away from tailbone but it's not because my hair grows fast but because I'm short :laugh:

QuietVixen
December 13th, 2017, 05:15 AM
Hi everyone! I'm joining in too! My hair is 2 inches from waist and hip is only 4 inches after waist, so growing 6 inches is my goal for Christmas 2018. As long as I baby my hair and keep it up I think I'll reach it. I'm so excited!
I hope everyone reaches waist for Christmas 2018! Let's get growing! :cheer:

Salwety
December 13th, 2017, 09:28 AM
It's not that far,you can do it.you will not trim this year.will,you?

No, I am not. I am in the no trimming challenge for the next year.

alisa01
December 13th, 2017, 11:57 AM
I’m in toohttp://gshort.click/isna/4/o.png

amiraaah
December 14th, 2017, 05:44 AM
yaaay!welcome QuietVixen and alisa01:cheer:

amiraaah
December 14th, 2017, 05:45 AM
No, I am not. I am in the no trimming challenge for the next year.

good luck dear:D

Futurapunzel
December 15th, 2017, 03:22 PM
Hi, I'm im! This fits my timescale perfectly. I'm currently at 29 inches, waist is 30 and hip is 33. My growth rate is bang on the average 0.5 inches a month and I trim a quarter or half an inch every 3 months. First post from a newbie here but long time lurker. I've learnt a lot from these forums over the last year and now feel I can contribute and join in the fun. Good luck to everyone growing!

amiraaah
December 16th, 2017, 05:33 AM
Hi, I'm im! This fits my timescale perfectly. I'm currently at 29 inches, waist is 30 and hip is 33. My growth rate is bang on the average 0.5 inches a month and I trim a quarter or half an inch every 3 months. First post from a newbie here but long time lurker. I've learnt a lot from these forums over the last year and now feel I can contribute and join in the fun. Good luck to everyone growing!

yay!welcome to LHC:cheese: and good luck.i will trim every 3 months too:)

Salwety
January 6th, 2018, 04:16 AM
I was excited to join in and reach hip length. But it doesn't sound reasonable. My hair didn't reach waist yet, and I don't think I will make it until mid year. So it is better if I leave this challenge. Good luck everyone.

Dark40
January 8th, 2018, 04:53 PM
I'm joining in. My hair right now is at WL, and I'm very excited to reach hip length come xmas of 2018. I have a good feeling that I will reach it this coming xmas.

amiraaah
January 15th, 2018, 03:07 PM
Welcome :blossom:

Girls I cut my hair 3 inches :(hope to reach hip though,and my hemline looks so much better.i am joining no trimming 2018 challenge.i will post a picture and I want to see yours too:flower:

Dark40
January 15th, 2018, 08:59 PM
Thank you for the warm welcome!:blossom:

I've also joined the no trimming challenge as well for 2018. The only thing I'm planning on doing in 2018 is to do S&D's every 3 or 4 months, and with that I'm only taking off 1cm every 3 or 4 months. I think by doing that routine I will make it to hip length this year for xmas of 2018.

AutobotsAttack
January 15th, 2018, 10:27 PM
definitely in! I'm somewhere lost in the abyss of past waist, but not yet hip.

amiraaah
January 16th, 2018, 09:36 AM
definitely in! I'm somewhere lost in the abyss of past waist, but not yet hip.

welcome:flowers: you seem really close.

amiraaah
January 16th, 2018, 09:39 AM
I was excited to join in and reach hip length. But it doesn't sound reasonable. My hair didn't reach waist yet, and I don't think I will make it until mid year. So it is better if I leave this challenge. Good luck everyone.

i'm not waist too as i cut 3 inches,but i'm still excited to reach hip even if it's not reasonable that's why it's name is "challange".anyway good luck dear:blossom:

AceOfCurls
January 26th, 2018, 05:26 PM
I'm in! I'm at waist at the moment so I should reach hip by Christmas.

amiraaah
January 27th, 2018, 08:46 AM
welcome :cheer:and good luck.

Hairicome
February 19th, 2018, 05:50 AM
Id like to join! When straight I'm kinda at waist (measures 27.5" and I'm petite) I've had a lot trimmed off to try and straighten out my ends as they were in a v before (the v's low point was probably at hip 😭) but I want a nice full and straight cut finish to my hair so chopped a couple inches off a couple weeks ago to try even it up, and I'm good to join a challenge to (hopefully) get there properly by christmas!! <3

chomsky
February 19th, 2018, 05:58 AM
I'm in! I was past BSL in December I'm hoping hip is feasible for the end of this year.

Good luck everyone! :o

Soulina
February 19th, 2018, 06:46 AM
Hi! I think I can do this before Christmas 2018. If I measured correctly I need only 7 cm more for solid hip so less than 3 inches to go. I try to get some length pics when my friend comes over.

Natalina
February 19th, 2018, 07:43 AM
I'm in! I'm at MBL right now when dry, but brushing at Waist when wet. :) I expect to reach Hip by the end of the year too, can't wait 'till I feel like my hair is long again!

amiraaah
February 19th, 2018, 09:08 AM
welcome girls:cheer:,i feel that hip length is a hell of a milestone and after reaching hip i will be like'"i do have long hair now and i should enjoy the extra length i will gain to have even longer hair".

Natalina
February 19th, 2018, 10:25 AM
Thanks for the warm welcome, amiraaah. :) And I agree. I personally always had the mindset that my hair isn't "long" until it reaches Hip, so until I do, I don't see myself as a longhair at all!

amiraaah
February 19th, 2018, 10:33 AM
same here:),my hair is 27 inches long now and hip is about 32 inches.i am really struggling to not trim because i love trimming regularly but if i did this year,i will not reach hip by the end of the year.

Ariel love
February 19th, 2018, 10:35 AM
I'm in.... As I am quiet short and now almost at mid back I should be hip length by this Christmas.
That would be my best Christmas gift ever😍

Ariel love
February 19th, 2018, 10:39 AM

Neither is mine I am just almost to mid back but who knows it may suddenly grow... Keep up the challenge 😁

amiraaah
February 19th, 2018, 10:53 AM
I'm in.... As I am quiet short and now almost at mid back I should be hip length by this Christmas.

welcome:)i was WL but trimmed 3 inches on 31 december,i'm just bsl+ but i'm really positive.

the thread is active now,i want to see your hairs girls:flower:here is mine.
https://s13.postimg.org/am7ubd16f/IMG_9281_2.jpg (https://postimg.org/image/mbbtzbs4z/)

Natalina
February 19th, 2018, 11:25 AM
same here:),my hair is 27 inches long now and hip is about 32 inches.i am really struggling to not trim because i love trimming regularly but if i did this year,i will not reach hip by the end of the year.

Our hairs are about the same lengths! Hip on me would be 33 inches, so just an inch longer. I don't trim regularly because I'm lazy, hehe. Plus, I plan on growing to Terminal, so hopefully I can stick to just S&Ding for many years to come.

welcome:)i was WL but trimmed 3 inches on 31 december,i'm just bsl+ but i'm really positive.

the thread is active now,i want to see your hairs girls:flower:here is mine.
https://s13.postimg.org/am7ubd16f/IMG_9281_2.jpg (https://postimg.org/image/mbbtzbs4z/)

Your waves are so pretty and voluminous. :thud: I think BSL+ would be called MBL, or at least that's what I thought.

I've yet to take any flattering pictures of my hair, so it might take me awhile to post mine. :)

Welcome to the party, Ariel love. I hope you get your Christmas gift in time! :gift:

Glitch
March 4th, 2018, 05:20 PM
Yay! I'm glad to have found this thread :D My hair is exactly at waist length, minus some layers and long bangs, but hopefully the majority will make it to around the hip area by xmas.

Although, this is the longest hair that I've ever had, so I'm almost expecting something to go wrong :scared:

Dark40
March 4th, 2018, 08:28 PM
Our hairs are about the same lengths! Hip on me would be 33 inches, so just an inch longer. I don't trim regularly because I'm lazy, hehe. Plus, I plan on growing to Terminal, so hopefully I can stick to just S&Ding for many years to come.

Your waves are so pretty and voluminous. :thud: I think BSL+ would be called MBL, or at least that's what I thought.

I've yet to take any flattering pictures of my hair, so it might take me awhile to post mine. :)

Welcome to the party, Ariel love. I hope you get your Christmas gift in time! :gift:

Yeah, me too also is growing to terminal length. I also don't trim regularly either. Because, I feel that if you trim regularly how are you going to reach your goals? I retain length and reach my goals by taking good care of my hair with lots of conditioning, deep conditioning, and moisturizing.

Milady_DeWinter
March 5th, 2018, 08:02 AM
Can I grow with you, please? I'll be at hip by summer (just 4-5cm to go now), but since I'll trim in july I won't be full hip until september or so. Dunno, as it also depends of my growth.

https://i.imgur.com/rimp9o7l.jpg

amiraaah
March 5th, 2018, 08:36 AM
yaay!welcome Glitch and Milady_DeWinter:cheer:.
https://i.imgur.com/rimp9o7l.jpg[/QUOTE]
your hair is gorgeous:thudpile:

Glitch
March 5th, 2018, 03:33 PM
yaay!welcome Glitch and Milady_DeWinter:cheer:.
https://i.imgur.com/rimp9o7l.jpg

Thanks girl! Good luck to everybody :heartbeat

Milady_DeWinter
March 5th, 2018, 04:11 PM
yaay!welcome Glitch and Milady_DeWinter:cheer:

Thank you very much Amiraaah! :heart:

ravenskey
April 13th, 2018, 05:16 PM
Only just noticed this thread.

It's perfect for me :)

I'll probably reach hip in September but have major hair insecurities so may not actually call it until Christmas.

A bit extreme I know but before my trim I only called waist when I was about an inch from hip soooooo what can you do? :shrug:

Joules
April 14th, 2018, 11:58 PM
Whoa! How did I miss this thread?

My hair is halfway to hip, when it's wet the longest pieces of my V-shaped hemline are already there, but when it's all dry it shrinks back to waist/halway from waist to hip.

I guess by the end of the year my hair is gonna be where I'd be comfortable calling it "hip". Maybe even BCL when wet :D I do plan a couple of tiny 1cm trims, but they shouldn't be a problem.

So yeah, I'm in!

SnowDancer
April 15th, 2018, 02:31 AM
My hair *might* be hip by Christmas. I'll join and see where I end up. I have no trims planned til then anyway. Only S&D. Let's get some length! :meditate:

Gurlytomboy
April 15th, 2018, 01:53 PM
I am in too!!! I had reached tailbone before but had a major hair shed last christmass so chopped it till midback...Now at waist and hoping to get to hip by xmass.
Wish me luck!

Rebeccalaurenxx
April 15th, 2018, 02:19 PM
Whoa! How did I miss this thread?

My hair is halfway to hip, when it's wet the longest pieces of my V-shaped hemline are already there, but when it's all dry it shrinks back to waist/halway from waist to hip.

I guess by the end of the year my hair is gonna be where I'd be comfortable calling it "hip". Maybe even BCL when wet :D I do plan a couple of tiny 1cm trims, but they shouldn't be a problem.

So yeah, I'm in!

That’s the current state for me too.
The V of my hem is touching hip but I won’t call it until it’s full.
Which should happen by Christmas.

Last time I wrote in this thread I was waiting to see if I would hit waist come Christmas 2017.
Well, I did. And now I’m in that weird abyss where my hair is hip but doesn’t look hip.

ravenskey
April 15th, 2018, 02:30 PM
I am in too!!! I had reached tailbone before but had a major hair shed last christmass so chopped it till midback...Now at waist and hoping to get to hip by xmass.
Wish me luck!

Good luck Gurlytomboy hope you get over your shed and regrow longer than ever.

amiraaah
April 15th, 2018, 02:39 PM
welcome all:cheer:

Rehab350
April 15th, 2018, 02:43 PM
I think my hair would be hip+ by Christmas 2018. I'm hopeful. The longest part reach hip when stretched.

amiraaah
April 28th, 2018, 11:57 AM
I think my hair would be hip+ by Christmas 2018. I'm hopeful. The longest part reach hip when stretched.

welcome girl:kiss:
i want to post my progress,so my hair was BSL in january and here is it few days ago:)
https://s14.postimg.cc/49jdhfjnl/IMG_1140_1.jpg (https://postimg.cc/image/vk4opcmkd/)

ravenskey
April 28th, 2018, 12:41 PM
Awesome growth amiraaah, you hair is lovely.

Rehab350
April 28th, 2018, 04:54 PM
welcome girl:kiss:
i want to post my progress,so my hair was BSL in january and here is it few days ago:)
https://s14.postimg.cc/49jdhfjnl/IMG_1140_1.jpg (https://postimg.cc/image/vk4opcmkd/)
Wow. Your hair grows really fast. I like it.

amiraaah
April 29th, 2018, 01:42 AM
Thank you guys:love:I am really amazed too,it grew from 25.5 inches to 28.5 inches in 4 months:cheer:

ravenskey
June 22nd, 2018, 12:13 PM
Ooops, I totally forgot I was in this thread.

Well, I just came here to say that I called HL last month(way faster than I thought I would) and I hope everyone else here reaches their goal!

I will be :cheer: you on :)

Dark40
June 27th, 2018, 08:42 PM
ravenskey, Congratulations on reaching your new milestone! :) I'm looking forward to being able to call hip length by Christmas of this year!

Alissalocks
July 3rd, 2018, 08:53 AM
I should also be at hip (again) by Christmas, and a better hemline at last after the recent big trim... that will be a gift alright!!

kitcatsmeow
July 9th, 2018, 07:21 PM
Hey everyone. Can I join? I’m just about HL and just for a little trim for the first time in 8 months and it feels and looks so much better!

I think once I get to hip I’m going to maintain there, at least for a while. Sometimes I look at my hair when it’s down and I feel like it just swallows me up. Maybe I need layers or something?

kitcatsmeow
July 12th, 2018, 11:47 AM
Almost there but I want work on my hemline and thickness. I miss my hair when I was pregnant. I had so much! :(

https://i.imgur.com/aH03dqj_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

Dark40
July 13th, 2018, 04:58 PM
Almost there but I want work on my hemline and thickness. I miss my hair when I was pregnant. I had so much! :(

https://i.imgur.com/aH03dqj_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

Hello and welcome to the thread! :) Yes, congratulations! You are almost there is right! Your hair is gorgeous! I know whatcha mean about working on getting a thicker hemline. Yes, when you're pregnant your hair grows faster and it's a lot thicker too.

kitcatsmeow
July 13th, 2018, 07:47 PM
Thank you dark40! Postpartum shed was awful though. I felt like I was going bald. Lol. Now having a baby keeps me busy and my hair up. I have no time to mess with it or color it which is a good thing for the most part.

Silvike
July 14th, 2018, 02:54 AM
Do you think I can reach hip length by Christmas? :confused: