PDA

View Full Version : Does GOTH ROSARY exist anymore??

Hansman
November 1st, 2017, 01:46 PM
Hello!
I was a member here years ago and somewhere in 2008-2009 I ordered shampoos and conditioners from a one-woman run company called Goth Rosary (her name was AntiSally). Goth Rosary was quite popular here on LHC and her scents were earthy, musky, with names such as Nocturnal, Samhain, Gothic Rose etc. I LOVED the hair products but cannot find the website anymore... does she operate anymore? I am sad if I cannot get the shampoos and conditioners anymore 🙁

Beeboo123
November 1st, 2017, 01:47 PM
Ooo that sounds so yummy. I would love to try it if she’s still selling

Anje
November 1st, 2017, 01:50 PM
Did a bit of quick searching. Looks like she shut it down last winter. https://twitter.com/GothRosary/status/806238469869604864

Hansman
November 1st, 2017, 02:16 PM
Oh no :(. Thanks Anje for letting me know!!

lapushka
November 1st, 2017, 05:18 PM
Hansman, did you have a big enough stash to last you this long? Or, have you resorted to using other products before coming back to her store all of a sudden? I'm curious, I know. ;) Just meaning to say, that if you have started using other products, maybe they're not as bad? And they might be good to stick to? :flower:

Hansman
November 1st, 2017, 05:39 PM
Lapushka, I didn’t have a stash... used up the last bottle years ago. I just all of a sudden remembered how good they were and thought I’d order more:). I am a product junkie and always on the look for a good moisturizing shampoo/conditioner (I have a very thin, frizzy and tangle-prone hair) and I happened to remember how much I liked GR products. And their scents 🙂

lapushka
November 2nd, 2017, 06:18 AM
Lapushka, I didn’t have a stash... used up the last bottle years ago. I just all of a sudden remembered how good they were and thought I’d order more:). I am a product junkie and always on the look for a good moisturizing shampoo/conditioner (I have a very thin, frizzy and tangle-prone hair) and I happened to remember how much I liked GR products. And their scents ��

What type of hair do you have? Maybe we can recommend you something. Are you sulfate and silicone free, or not?

lilelf
May 9th, 2018, 01:41 PM
Resurrecting, because I found them for you!!! :D
https://www.etsy.com/shop/gothrosary
Apparently, they are on break, but the shoppe still exists so hopefully good news. :D

Rebeccalaurenxx
May 9th, 2018, 01:50 PM
Resurrecting, because I found them for you!!! :D
https://www.etsy.com/shop/gothrosary
Apparently, they are on break, but the shoppe still exists so hopefully good news. :D

If you read the comment above, the shop owner stated in 2016 that the shop is closed for good.

lilelf
May 18th, 2018, 06:11 AM
If you read the comment above, the shop owner stated in 2016 that the shop is closed for good.
I did read the comment, but thought perhaps they re-opened, as their shoppe still comes up in a search on etsy and it says they are just on a break. This doesn't happen with other shoppes that have closed that I have searched for there. Was just trying to be helpful..