PDA

View Full Version : Need an ACV rinse after Rhassoul, too late?

MaryMarx
October 24th, 2017, 07:10 AM
Hi, quick question: I washed my hair with Rhassoul clay and thought I'd do just fine without any rinse after, which... didn't work. ;) This was a couple hours ago and I need to get out in the rain to buy some which means it could take a few more hours... can I just wet my hair and do the rinse later or will I have to use the clay again to rinse on 'fresh clayed hair'?

Thanks!

Suze
October 24th, 2017, 07:30 AM
You should be fine with just the rinse. If you perhaps have some acidic herbal tea like hibiscus or apple or strawberry you could also use that. Or if you have normal white vinegar you could try that so you don't have to go out.

MaryMarx
October 24th, 2017, 07:35 AM
Thank you Suze! I need to get some groceries and daylight anyway. :) Hope this terrible sticky feeling goes away after the rinse. :)

Suze
October 24th, 2017, 07:37 AM
Oh, ok. I would make washing motions with the liquid in your hair if that makes sense. Will probably do the trick. :)

MaryMarx
October 24th, 2017, 08:31 AM
It does make sense, thank you! :D

lapushka
October 24th, 2017, 08:37 AM
Hope you get the stickiness out. :flower:

I couldn't wash with clay precisely for that reason, it all stuck together and was velcro-y. No rinse would work for me, but then I rather used a lemon than vinegar rinse anyway. Still, nothing acidic worked on it. I just can't clay wash, it's not for me. :) I experimented with so many things and sometimes I wish I'd started a weekly blog when I still did that. I've started blogging once my routine settled. Oh well... :)

MaryMarx
October 24th, 2017, 10:16 AM
Thank you, lapushka! It got much better. Still wet it doesn't feel all clean, more like when I used to WO wash but maybe it gets better when dry. Sorry it didn't work out for you but great you found another solution. :)