PDA

View Full Version : Smelly Hair After Being Outside

MoonRabbit
October 21st, 2017, 11:36 AM
I don't know if I'm alone in this but whenever I come in from outside my hair smells bad. The other day I came home from a walk and my partner kissed the top of my head and said " Mmm your hair smells like fishing worms". I immediately took my hair down and smelled it, but did not get a bait smell, rather a musty wind blown odor, kinda like a wild animal, or the scent right before a rain storm. Which is still really strange to me since I had freshly washed hair. I didn't work up a sweat during my walk, and it seems to catch this odor simply by getting out of the car and walking into a store. The scent will subside after 10 minutes being indoors but it still bothers the heck out of me. Maybe it is because I live next to a river, factory and train station, and my hair just easily picks up pollution in the air?

I think I'm going to have to get a strong scented conditioner, or even a body splash to spray in my hair if this doesn't quit.

littlestarface
October 21st, 2017, 11:45 AM
Our air here stinks to high heaven and I mean stinks, it stays on clothes until you wash them and hair too. Just use really strong smelling products or a hair perfume.

Forest.City
October 22nd, 2017, 04:37 PM
My hair ALWAYS smells like wet dog when it rains. Not sure if that's your issue but it just means your hair has a lot of oil on it.

spidermom
October 22nd, 2017, 04:41 PM
suggestion: hats or scarves

I would not spray it with strong-smelling products. Artificial scents can aggravate respiratory conditions.