PDA

View Full Version : My hair color matches with....

Silverbleed
October 5th, 2017, 06:14 AM
My hair color matches with...

My cat!

Yep, my hair is naturally the same color as my cat :crush: I realized when I had her walking past when I made a mirror photo of my hair. So of course I had to find out and put them together!
It was a challenge to take a photo, because she doesn't stand still... especially when I am very near with my head haha. But I got a few shots!

https://i.imgur.com/uxL3adum.jpg https://i.imgur.com/VqfKkTVm.jpg https://i.imgur.com/YODen3dm.jpg

Little bonus of my cat Yara :whistle:

https://i.imgur.com/SN3DSmV.jpg

What does your hair match with? :rolling:

Olga-Freya
October 5th, 2017, 06:40 AM
Haha, you and your cat was meant to be together! :D

Suze
October 5th, 2017, 06:44 AM
Awwww that is so cute. Very pretty color too! :D

lapushka
October 5th, 2017, 09:04 AM
Does that mean you've henna'd or something, because you're blonde in your avatar. :p ;)

Cg
October 5th, 2017, 09:08 AM
Silverbleed, sweet sweet kitty!

Silverbleed
October 5th, 2017, 09:44 AM
Haha, you and your cat was meant to be together! :D

Maybe we do! xD

Awwww that is so cute. Very pretty color too! :D

Thank you ^^

Does that mean you've henna'd or something, because you're blonde in your avatar. :p ;)

The color you see in my avatar was bleached and I used purple shampoo, and I used hair dye to match my roots. That picture must be 2 years old by now. My natural hair color wasn't visible back then, I had enough roots for the hairdresser to be able to match it a i little so I could grow it all out. I joined LHC 6 months after that picture. I really liked my hair back then tho, the color was amazing. But it was sooooo painfully damaging for my hair :(

I'm also confident it changed a little due to highlights from the sun last two weeks while I was on vacation. I wonder if it'll be different in winter. I see my hair every day but even I'm confused about my own color sometimes depending on the lighting etc.

On that note, I should probably make a new profile picture lmao.

draysmir
October 5th, 2017, 01:06 PM
Haha, that's awesome! Your have a beautiful cat :)

lithostoic
October 5th, 2017, 02:27 PM
Awh, how cute! My hair matches dirt, I suppose lol.

Bluecardigan
October 5th, 2017, 02:35 PM
lithostoic, LOL, that is exactly the same phrase I use when talking about my own hair color! :D

Andthetalltrees
October 5th, 2017, 02:41 PM
That's adorable you match your cat, I have a merled rough collie and I ALMOST match her brown spots. My hair matches honey more closely though haha

Sarahlabyrinth
October 5th, 2017, 03:07 PM

Dirt? You must have funny coloured dirt :p To me your hair reminds me of a medieval maiden walking lightly through the summer meadows to gather fresh strawberries....

lithostoic
October 5th, 2017, 05:36 PM
Dirt? You must have funny coloured dirt :p To me your hair reminds me of a medieval maiden walking lightly through the summer meadows to gather fresh strawberries....

How romantic!

Sarahlabyrinth
October 5th, 2017, 05:46 PM
How romantic!

Yes! I am a romantic, I think :D

Zesty
October 5th, 2017, 06:35 PM
That's cute, and those pictures are fun! She is a pretty cat, what a great thing to match!

My hair pretty well matches walnut wood. :)

LaLola73
October 5th, 2017, 09:45 PM
What a cute cat, and your hair matches her fur nicely.

My hair doesn't seem to match anything. It tawney, but changes in all kinds of lighting.

triumphator!
October 5th, 2017, 10:25 PM
Reclaimed wood

Arctic
October 6th, 2017, 12:29 AM
I found out several years ago (when I grew out henna) that my natural hair matches aged bronze perfectly. I think it's still true, although I see more red tones in my hair these days.

Silverbleed
October 6th, 2017, 07:00 AM

I like that.
Now every time I see lithostoic her hair, I'll think of that lmao.

That's cute, and those pictures are fun! She is a pretty cat, what a great thing to match!

My hair pretty well matches walnut wood. :)

Ohh with walnut wood, that's pretty awesome. I love that color

I found out several years ago (when I grew out henna) that my natural hair matches aged pronze perfectly. I think it's still true, although I see more red tones in my hair these days.

Pronze? What is that? Or do you mean bronze? Because that's frikkin' gorgeous.

Arctic
October 6th, 2017, 09:18 AM
I like that.
Now every time I see lithostoic her hair, I'll think of that lmao.

Ohh with walnut wood, that's pretty awesome. I love that color

Pronze? What is that? Or do you mean bronze? Because that's frikkin' gorgeous.
Oops, yes, typo strikes again! Aged bronze! Note "aged", the polished bronze is quite different :)

Stray_mind
October 6th, 2017, 01:14 PM

Hahaha! My natural color also matches dirt.
But the dyed color, i have no idea... maybe dark chocolate in the shadow and milk chocolate in the sun?

Savvyhorsez
October 6th, 2017, 04:53 PM
Oh wow, that's really neat!

Afanen
October 6th, 2017, 05:39 PM
Awww your kitty looks like my kitty!
My hair matches with some of the yarn that I recently bought to crochet with, which isn't as exciting :p

marvel-lover
October 6th, 2017, 09:39 PM
How precious!!

In some lights, my hair matches honey. In other lights, my hair matches gold, I guess.