PDA

View Full Version : trimming by the moon

flowersinmyhair
September 17th, 2017, 05:49 PM
Ladies: Do any of you trim your hair by the moon? For those who do, I have a question: My understanding is that it is the very most optimal to do so not just on a full moon but on a full moon in a water sign. This last full moon was in Pisces, and I was so excited to get a much-needed trim, but none of the stylists that I feel comfortable working with had any availability until before or after the few days of the full moon. What are you thoughts on having hair trimmed on a full moon that's in, say, a fire sign? I believe the next full moon will be in Leo.

MoonRabbit
September 17th, 2017, 11:46 PM
I trim every four months during the waxing moon in the constellation Leo. I don't really care what sign it is in. I just picked Leo because of the general "Lions Mane" for fullness and thickness. For me, it's most important to trim when the moon is growing.

To grow hair faster trim during the new moon or the first phase of the moon in Taurus, Cancer, Scorpio, Capricorn, Pisces.
To grow thicker and fuller Trim during the full moon in Taurus, Cancer, Scorpio, Capricorn, Pisces, Leo
To grow hair slower Trim after full moon during the 3rd and 4th quarter of the waning moon in Aries, Gemini, Leo, Libra, Sagittarius, Aquarius.

This is the information I go by. But everyone has their own view on it.

Dendra
September 18th, 2017, 11:15 AM
You might like this old thread, it has lots of info and links:

http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=69119