PDA

View Full Version : While I've been gone

YumiYume
September 15th, 2017, 07:10 AM
Sorry for just dissapearing, a lot have happened but I've really missed you. And the progress i seen you made, wow!

start out, I got married november 2015, gave birth to a lovely son january 2016 and a daughter march 2017.
We moved to a new farm we bought with my husbands brother and parents, so we all live here. We got the big house and i love it here! I got diagnosed with asperger this summer, and replying in english to a lot of comments did become too much and i ran away, again. So please dont be mad at me if it happens and i answer a few days after i read it <3

hairwise i messed up again! My hair is at half butt, goal classic. I really wanted to colour again after 4 years of growing virgin, reaaaaally love nightbloomings henna red, but it does not suit me, no matter how many strand tests with years apart :'(!! (And i figured now out that im cool toned and not warm that i always thought..)

I went to a hairdresser a few month ago wanting bright purple, because i felt so ugly, sent pictures weeks before and she said she could do it. Went home with red hair and a hint of purple 😞

So back to square one.. again 😞

Ps. I dont know how to post pictures 🙈

lapushka
September 15th, 2017, 07:26 AM
Welcome back. :)

OhSuzi
September 15th, 2017, 07:41 AM
you could prob lose some of the red with a few washes / using something like fizzy vitamin c tablets mixed with shampoo (Other threads about how to gently/ish strip colour from your hair somewhere) - note its very drying & youd want to condition your hair lots after.

Maybe as its only been dyed the once since virgin hair, you could probably get away with bleach bathing it.

(still not ideal and will do some damage, but most likely your hair would be strong enough - unlike hair that's been bleache & dyed & heated n mistreated etc. 100 times already)

& then purple it yourself over the top with a decent vegetable dye manic panic / star gazer / directions / crazy colour.

YumiYume
September 15th, 2017, 07:43 AM
Thank you Lapushka :o !!

YumiYume
September 15th, 2017, 08:09 AM
you could prob lose some of the red with a few washes / using something like fizzy vitamin c tablets mixed with shampoo (Other threads about how to gently/ish strip colour from your hair somewhere) - note its very drying & youd want to condition your hair lots after.

Maybe as its only been dyed the once since virgin hair, you could probably get away with bleach bathing it.

(still not ideal and will do some damage, but most likely your hair would be strong enough - unlike hair that's been bleache & dyed & heated n mistreated etc. 100 times already)

& then purple it yourself over the top with a decent vegetable dye manic panic / star gazer / directions / crazy colour.

I did do that :) so it did fade ok. But on my ends where i tested, second round turned out a bit brassy orangy so i only did one hole head :)

I thought about those colours to, but it is hard to find right shade and it will still be color difference :/

YumiYume
September 15th, 2017, 09:43 AM
can you see this picture?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10212707282931442&set=a.10212707261130897.1073741830.1067531018&type=3&theater

YumiYume
September 15th, 2017, 09:43 AM
or this one?

https://scontent-arn2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/21728249_10212707282931442_4792329497205070990_n.j pg?oh=4445e87b5a7fa67962b55214617df20d&oe=5A4DDAE2

lapushka
September 15th, 2017, 10:14 AM
The last one worked! :) :thumbsup:

YumiYume
September 15th, 2017, 10:26 AM
The last one worked! :) :thumbsup:

Great! I made a puplic album for lhc on my facebook, glad it worked :D!

Sarahlabyrinth
September 15th, 2017, 11:58 AM
Hey, welcome back, lovely to have you here again! :D

YumiYume
September 15th, 2017, 02:03 PM
Hey, welcome back, lovely to have you here again! :D

Thank you, so sweet of you :o and your hair, it is lovely and wow how long its grown :crush:!

Sarahlabyrinth
September 15th, 2017, 02:13 PM
Thank you, so sweet of you :o and your hair, it is lovely and wow how long its grown :crush:!

Thank you! It's actually longer than that and I haven't got around to updating my siggy pic :p

Lanalavallama
September 15th, 2017, 02:24 PM
or this one?

https://scontent-arn2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/21728249_10212707282931442_4792329497205070990_n.j pg?oh=4445e87b5a7fa67962b55214617df20d&oe=5A4DDAE2

I spy Terry Pratchett in the bookshelf? Eeeeeeee, LOVE him.

And, cute kittie-baby.
And, welcome back! :)

YumiYume
September 15th, 2017, 03:01 PM
Thank you! It's actually longer than that and I haven't got around to updating my siggy pic :p ooohh wow :shocked:! I think we were in the same growing thread and mine is just mid but with small trims :grouphug:

I spy Terry Pratchett in the bookshelf? Eeeeeeee, LOVE him.

And, cute kittie-baby.
And, welcome back! :)

Thank you :D she is my 11 year old baby :D! Same cat as my avatar :) haha yes! It is my husbands books and he loves them to! He wants the story of "where is my cow" or what it was that someone reads for his child, thinking of buying it for christmas :'D

Dendra
September 15th, 2017, 03:54 PM
or this one?

Gorgeous kitty! :kitten::D

Sarahlabyrinth
September 15th, 2017, 04:52 PM
[QUOTE=YumiYume;3460848]ooohh wow :shocked:! I think we were in the same growing thread and mine is just mid but with small trims :grouphug:

Well, small trims give you wonderful ends, and I have been sacrificing trims to get added length, but I will be trimming again next year (this year I have been doing a no-trim challenge because I'm greedy and want knee length like, yesterday) :D

YumiYume
September 16th, 2017, 12:27 AM
Gorgeous kitty! :kitten::D

Thank you, she is my special lady :o

[QUOTE=YumiYume;3460848]ooohh wow :shocked:! I think we were in the same growing thread and mine is just mid but with small trims :grouphug:

Well, small trims give you wonderful ends, and I have been sacrificing trims to get added length, but I will be trimming again next year (this year I have been doing a no-trim challenge because I'm greedy and want knee length like, yesterday) :D
Oh, no not mine, they are not nice at all, i meant small trims but rarely haha. I cant bear loosin lenth haha :)
Oh woow!!! Hope you reach knee fast :D! Can i see a picture :o?

Sarahlabyrinth
September 16th, 2017, 01:19 AM
Oh, no not mine, they are not nice at all, i meant small trims but rarely haha. I cant bear loosin lenth haha :)
Oh woow!!! Hope you reach knee fast :D! Can i see a picture :o?

Here ya go :) I have an inch and a bit to go, should be there at the end of the year, fingers crossed :D

https://i.imgur.com/A11zwKN.png

And here's this one just 'cos I like it :)

https://i.imgur.com/7RJiPSL.png?1

YumiYume
September 16th, 2017, 03:28 AM
Wooooooooow!!!! Its soooo beautiful :shocked: !! Maby i'll change my goal to knee haha ;) sooooo pretty :)!

Lanalavallama
September 16th, 2017, 03:43 AM
Thank you :D she is my 11 year old baby :D! Same cat as my avatar :) haha yes! It is my husbands books and he loves them to! He wants the story of "where is my cow" or what it was that someone reads for his child, thinking of buying it for christmas :'D

I love kitties! And yes, they do become our babies :)
Sam Vimes reads Where is my Cow to his son. Hmm, I always wondered whether Where is my Cow was a real book.

I have a few family members living in Sweden, and I am aaalllll the way over in South Africa..

I can't wait to see how your hair progresses :)

YumiYume
September 16th, 2017, 10:30 AM
Mee to, cats are so special :o yes terry pratchet made it as a picture book to :D!

Oh thats nice! Even if you are far apart, maby it helps to remember that you are all watching the same sun, sky and moon :)

Thank you :o

Sarahlabyrinth
September 16th, 2017, 01:14 PM
Wooooooooow!!!! Its soooo beautiful :shocked: !! Maby i'll change my goal to knee haha ;) sooooo pretty :)!

Lol, thanks! I have always loved seeing knee length hair but never thought I would ever get there myself :) You go for it too! :D

YumiYume
September 17th, 2017, 01:38 AM
I have a hard time thinking that i will reach it, but i might try :D
Have had tailbone to mid butt for very long time now (ends break off) that it starts to feels short haha XD

Sarahlabyrinth
September 17th, 2017, 02:03 AM
I have a hard time thinking that i will reach it, but i might try :D
Have had tailbone to mid butt for very long time now (ends break off) that it starts to feels short haha XD

Oh, you have to try, or you will never know if you can get there :)

TatsuOni
September 17th, 2017, 03:24 AM
Welcome back! :)

YumiYume
September 17th, 2017, 02:40 PM
Oh, you have to try, or you will never know if you can get there :)

Haha, that is true :)!

Welcome back! :)

Thank you :o

Cherriezzzzz
September 17th, 2017, 06:47 PM
Thank you! It's actually longer than that and I haven't got around to updating my siggy pic :p

Eh em... Please get on this, please?!

Love those hair movement pics!

Cherriezzzzz
September 17th, 2017, 06:51 PM
YumiYume I'm in love with your cat! Is it a boy, girl? Name?

And I'm newer here, but welcome back nonetheless!

CONGRATS ON THE MARRIAGE & CHILDREN! I loooooove being married hehe I've 4 children with the last two born one year after the next just like you :) it's fun!

Now that you're back I've no doubts you'll reach any hair length goals! :blossom::cheer::happydance:

Hope to see pics soon of your (already long in my opinion) hair!

Sarahlabyrinth
September 17th, 2017, 09:34 PM
Eh em... Please get on this, please?!

Love those hair movement pics!

I figured on doing it next year :)

YumiYume
September 18th, 2017, 06:59 AM
YumiYume I'm in love with your cat! Is it a boy, girl? Name?

And I'm newer here, but welcome back nonetheless!

CONGRATS ON THE MARRIAGE & CHILDREN! I loooooove being married hehe I've 4 children with the last two born one year after the next just like you :) it's fun!

Now that you're back I've no doubts you'll reach any hair length goals! :blossom::cheer::happydance:

Hope to see pics soon of your (already long in my opinion) hair!

Awwww sweet, me to ��! It is a girl, her name is Chanel, really suits her, little diva �� She was alredy named when i bought her :) my avatar is my favoritpicture of her, she is two years old there, now 11 :)

Thank you, it is so fun to be back and se both new and old members :D

Thank you! I am really happy! During the wedding, my husband gave my daughter from before, a golden heart necklace because he wasnt only marrying me :o a few tears among the guests here ;)

Oh! Do they get along well? Is it a big difference between 3 and 4 children?
Thank you, wishing happy growing for you :D! I will take photos soon, tried myself but it was to hard XD

Cherriezzzzz
September 18th, 2017, 03:07 PM
I figured on doing it next year :)

Yay! At knee length I assume?!

Sarahlabyrinth
September 18th, 2017, 03:08 PM
Yay! At knee length I assume?!

Absolutely! :happydance:

Cherriezzzzz
September 18th, 2017, 03:13 PM
Awwww sweet, me to ��! It is a girl, her name is Chanel, really suits her, little diva �� She was alredy named when i bought her :) my avatar is my favoritpicture of her, she is two years old there, now 11 :)

Thank you, it is so fun to be back and se both new and old members :D

Thank you! I am really happy! During the wedding, my husband gave my daughter from before, a golden heart necklace because he wasnt only marrying me :o a few tears among the guests here ;)

Oh! Do they get along well? Is it a big difference between 3 and 4 children?
Thank you, wishing happy growing for you :D! I will take photos soon, tried myself but it was to hard XD

I homeschool so they do get along unusually well because they are each other's constant companions. There is no negative experience from 3 to 4. It's been absolute heaven. My older children were old enough to see the younger set arrive and keep asking me for another baby even though my youngest two are still 3 and almost 2! I think my loving babies a lot has rubbed off on them ;)

It's real nice having this "hobby" of growing long hair, taking care of it, and experimenting while being a stay at home mom. It gives me something I can enjoy at home that didn't take any real time away from my extremely busy lifestyle!

I was a hairdresser before my first was born, so this really fills the "girlie" side of me wanting to play with my hair haha

YumiYume
September 19th, 2017, 02:40 AM
posting hair picture now, Ill answer you later cherriezzz ^^

https://scontent-arn2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/21463331_10212730197544293_1352701435567385913_n.j pg?oh=197b37d04c9e339f4fa30c72992eba03&oe=5A433B8B

YumiYume
September 19th, 2017, 03:18 AM
Cherriezz: wow! Homeschooling sounds really hard! I cant even realy help with homework :/

Sounds supersweet <3! My oldest was 9 when my son was born, and 10 when my second daughter was born. She do love them even if they take time and are a bother for her, so she have wished for no more siblings haha. She likes to play with her brother, but he is still learning so biting and hitting is still a problem for her :/ however, she have said that she would rather have the same age difference as they have, thats it is a bit unfair that she is so much older :/

I want to spend more time fixing my hair, as it is now im always so tired to do anything with it, rarely clean it or brush it :/

Aww thats sounds fun! Do you have a lot of hairtoys to play around with?

Cherriezzzzz
September 20th, 2017, 04:05 PM
posting hair picture now, Ill answer you later cherriezzz ^^

https://scontent-arn2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/21463331_10212730197544293_1352701435567385913_n.j pg?oh=197b37d04c9e339f4fa30c72992eba03&oe=5A433B8B

I'm insanely jealous now...
:thud:

Cherriezzzzz
September 20th, 2017, 04:08 PM
Cherriezz: wow! Homeschooling sounds really hard! I cant even realy help with homework :/

Sounds supersweet <3! My oldest was 9 when my son was born, and 10 when my second daughter was born. She do love them even if they take time and are a bother for her, so she have wished for no more siblings haha. She likes to play with her brother, but he is still learning so biting and hitting is still a problem for her :/ however, she have said that she would rather have the same age difference as they have, thats it is a bit unfair that she is so much older :/

I want to spend more time fixing my hair, as it is now im always so tired to do anything with it, rarely clean it or brush it :/

Aww thats sounds fun! Do you have a lot of hairtoys to play around with?

No hair toys... yet! I'm currently addicted to shampoo bars LoL strange I know, but I loooooove them!

Homeschooling isn't hard. I teach them to read then they can teach themselves. I "teach" them how to behave, be polite, how to be social etc. I work on their characters :)

Besides that it's nothing a quick Google search cant accomplish! Hahaha

YumiYume
September 26th, 2017, 12:36 AM
Cherriezzzzz haha thank you! But the hairdresser turned it red instead of purple, i said i did not want red because i have had it so many years on and off, so im giving upp dye and have started to grow out vitgin :/ but there is a shaaaarp line haha

Okey, that does not sound as hard :D

Im to lazy to be addicted to anything hair related haha! But i should wash up my sleepingbonnet, my braid are in the way all the time when i sleep haha