PDA

View Full Version : Someone has been spying on us :)~

wolf girl
October 28th, 2008, 05:46 AM
Here is an article I found this morning on CNN talking about how to get gorgeous hair.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/LIVING/homestyle/10/24/is.gorgeous.hair/index.html

I particularly like the last one :p

Curlsgirl
October 28th, 2008, 05:53 AM
It's obviously the cheese on the burgers :poot:

EvaSimone
October 28th, 2008, 06:07 AM
Umm.. I eat tons of cheeseburgers and the only thickness I see increasing is my middle!!! Why must CNN lie to me?!?! :wail:

MandaMom2Three
October 28th, 2008, 06:11 AM
Cheeseburgers!! The hair care wonder drug :D

wolf girl
October 28th, 2008, 06:31 AM
Umm.. I eat tons of cheeseburgers and the only thickness I see increasing is my middle!!! Why must CNN lie to me?!?! :wail:

:rollin::rollin::rollin:

I agree....

lora410
October 28th, 2008, 06:37 AM
I so love how all these people think all these things are "new news" because we didn't already know celebrity's do crap to their hair to make is shine like a diamond or that deep treatments are good for you. Ok, maybe the burger one is :lol:

Islandgrrl
October 28th, 2008, 07:46 AM
I'm doomed! No cheeseburgers!!! I wonder if TofuPups work?

girlcat36
October 28th, 2008, 07:50 AM
Do I have to start eating red meat again!?

vidgrl007
October 28th, 2008, 08:00 AM
MMMMM,cheeseburgers:cheese:.

BlndeInDisguise
October 28th, 2008, 08:31 AM
What is a cellophane, anyway? It doesn't sound very good for your hair. It sounds like it would keep moisture from being able to penetrate the hair shaft.

Aisha25
October 28th, 2008, 08:42 AM
Ill third that one.

WavyGirl
October 28th, 2008, 10:54 AM
Ha! Maybe they are spying and trying to find some reason for all the cheese jokes? What I want to know is why all these experts never recommend this site. That would be number one on my list of hair care tips. Probably because they're scared we'll stop the whole world from buying their evil damaging products. :evil:

jojo
October 28th, 2008, 11:01 AM
Well if thats the case I should have iiiiiii thick hair, im a cheese burger fiend!

Gypsy
October 28th, 2008, 11:09 AM
What is a cellophane, anyway? It doesn't sound very good for your hair. It sounds like it would keep moisture from being able to penetrate the hair shaft.

It's like a hair color treatment that is clear, it's purpose is to make hair shiney.

Sammybunny711
October 28th, 2008, 12:34 PM
oooo that last one DOES make me happy as well! YIPPEE

joyfulmom4
October 28th, 2008, 12:49 PM
Too funny! Gimme some more cheeseburgers! I'll pass on the pumpkin seeds though. I've never been partial to those.

One more comment about stars' hair. Nobody is ever going to look as good as the stars appear to look all the time on TV and in movies and such. If we had a professional following us around constantly and touching up our hair and makeup for every scene, then perhaps we would. But it's easy to forget that they don't look like that in real, everyday life.

I'll pass on the cellulophane treatment...

Flaxen
October 28th, 2008, 01:24 PM
10. Grab a cheeseburger

Here's a reason to enjoy eating a burger even more: your hair! This cheeseburger is loaded with just-right nutrients: iron, zinc, B vitamins (in the meat), calcium (the cheese), the antioxidant lycopene (the tomato), biotin (the lettuce), and niacin (the bun)
Well, if they insist...

:joy:

lizzyjo
October 28th, 2008, 02:13 PM
I really want a cheeseburger now.

Alun
October 28th, 2008, 07:18 PM

You would probably call it Sarran wrap. Funny, I thought CNN was American, not English?

Rain76
October 28th, 2008, 07:50 PM
Instead of the cheeseburger, I will opt for the pumpkin seeds three times a week. God knows I need to thicken my hair up some! I will try almost anything at this point, and am seriously considering Monistat.

Rain76
November 11th, 2008, 05:09 PM
By the way, I went out & bought 3.5 lbs of raw organic pumpkin seeds & I bought the Monistat. It really is sad how much money & time some people will spend all in the name of looking good. Shame on me.

feralnature
November 11th, 2008, 05:17 PM
Well, I'm a meat-a-tarian and cheeseburgers sound good...also, we have 2 meat goats to process as well as three hogs, I'm sure goat meat and pork will grow hair just fine :)

Speckla
November 11th, 2008, 05:26 PM
*sobbing* I can't grow my hair anymore? I'm a vegetarian. Is my hair all going to fall out now? lol!
________
Buy vaporizers (http://vaporizers.net/vaporizers)

Tressie
November 11th, 2008, 05:49 PM
Errr, well I tried putting Glad Wrap on my hair, and it looks pretty shiny through the cellophane, but I'm having a heck of a time getting my hair sticks in there. I think they lied! (o: (o: (o: (o: (o:

Sorry, a moment of insanity!!!!!!!! I'm over it now, she said calmly.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Now, the cheeseburger part is probably true, I hope?

Bucatini
November 11th, 2008, 06:08 PM
Yes, is cellophane an adjective for something? Is it cellophane wrap? Cellophane noodles?

Debra83
November 11th, 2008, 06:42 PM
I just googled it. Apparently, it is like a cassia treatment but involving hair dye. It won't color, just fill and makes it soft. Totally chemical, I'd rather stick with natural.

Mercurielle
November 11th, 2008, 07:02 PM
Woohoo, last night's dinner will help my hair grow long and pretty? NICE! hahahahaha.

nicolina
November 11th, 2008, 07:33 PM
I could totally get into eating more cheeseburgers. Purely for healthy hair, of course.

The one that did jump out at me was the idea that blowdryers could actually be good for your hair, by activating ingredients in products you put into it...?

Calanthe
November 11th, 2008, 11:02 PM
Hah! Now I know why my hair is so fine and I only manage a micro-braid. Not enough cheeseburgers! Only, I don't eat them, you'd have to knock me out before eating them, or something. So, it's goodbye long, thick hair, or what? :D

ole gray mare
November 11th, 2008, 11:12 PM
We can haz cheezburgers?

Raven69
November 11th, 2008, 11:40 PM
Haha, that is so funny! I was reading those "10 new ways to get gorgeous hair", and each one is stupider than the last one! I love the cheeseburger thingy...*thinks maybe that's why she's always had super thick hair*

Girls stick to the natural way...do NOT ever put anything chemical in your hair - that's where the damage occurs. I can't wait for all my dyed hair to grow past my knees so I can chop it off - all that is damage hair...

FYI: cheeseburgers along with other fast foods always have chemicals and whatnot in them...

Miyani
November 11th, 2008, 11:45 PM
lol wow I know eating a cheeseburger does NOT grow my hair! lol but it is pretty tasty. I'll stick with my rice and teriyaki thank you very much lol.

Kitara
November 12th, 2008, 08:11 AM
We can haz cheezburgers?

Ok, this seriously made me lose it. I am gonna be giggling all day.

sahiba
November 12th, 2008, 08:40 AM
I read it but I don't believe it.:suspect:

nimeera
November 12th, 2008, 12:18 PM
I was having trouble envisioning the cellaphane treatment. Something there just did not sound right!

I'll just stick to my oils and herbs, thank.