PDA

View Full Version : "Hairdrenalin" Potion by Valerie Stevenson, is it legit?

PumpkinSpice
August 1st, 2017, 01:51 AM
Below is her most recent video regarding her own hair growth by using her formula:
"MIND BLOWING Hair length Update
Since April 23,2017!" :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Btmv_iGnY6M

Quote from the video:
"In 30 days, I've gotten 2 and a 1/2 inches [of growth]"

Has anyone tried her hair growth formulation before?

akurah
August 1st, 2017, 01:56 AM
It's not legit. I can't think of a single thing that can increase hair growth that much, and there have been a lot of gimmicks and scams. That is practically guaranteed to be a scam.

To be quite frank, nothing will really increase your hair growth if you're already healthy and don't have underlying conditions that are stunting your hair growth. It's my understanding that hair can be thickened to some degree by products (nizoral, possibly monistat, rogaine) when you have hair loss (including very mild hair loss), and in some cases, without hair loss, but it's been my observation that most people come to the conclusion that the sheer effort involved in most of it isn't worth the payoff unless your hair is actually thinning.

lapushka
August 1st, 2017, 04:44 AM
I fully agree with akurah. Back dating. Taking a picture or video footage, then cutting the hair off and slapping previous footage onto it. It's so easy to do to make it seem like you had major growth.

I would *never* believe anyone that claimed 2 1/2 inches in one month. Never. Not on your life. Or, the person must have genetic fast growth, that's a difference, but using that to sell something - I don't think so.

If it sounds to good to be true, it usually is. ;)