PDA

View Full Version : No Ponytail August!

megthehennahead
July 31st, 2017, 11:25 PM
I'm a dancer and dance teacher and high ponytails are my go-to easy hairstyle to keep my hair out of my way. I always wear them in the same place (I KNOW, ITS JUST SO EASY) and lately I've been noticing some damage higher in my hair that I believe is due to my lazy loyalty to the high ponytail.

SO. I am challenging myself not to wear my hair in a high ponytail for the entire month of August!

Does anyone want to join and give up ponytails (or your own lazy go-to style)?

You can give up any style, even if it's one that's considered protective, if it's your "lazy go-to style" and you want to switch things up!

Meggypoo
August 1st, 2017, 12:16 AM
I've been trying to give up ponytails myself, so I'll join you!

My next big sin is an almost constant bee butt bun, always in the same direction, usually in the same place. I clip it now instead of use a hair tie, which I think helps prevent excess damage, but I do think I should shake it up more often.

Good luck!

leayellena
August 1st, 2017, 12:54 AM
since I heard of Real Rapunzels (shortly after that I discovered lhc) I didnīt wear a ponytail. Itīs more than half a year since I didnīt wear my hair down. I am proud to make a nice braid even though my hair has suffered a real mechanical damage since 3 years ago. I can say my healthy hair journey beginns since last month.

leayellena
August 1st, 2017, 12:56 AM
I'm a dancer and dance teacher and high ponytails are my go-to easy hairstyle to keep my hair out of my way. I always wear them in the same place (I KNOW, ITS JUST SO EASY) and lately I've been noticing some damage higher in my hair that I believe is due to my lazy loyalty to the high ponytail.

SO. I am challenging myself not to wear my hair in a high ponytail for the entire month of August!

Does anyone want to join and give up ponytails (or your own lazy go-to style)?

hey try a balerina bun :o

Hairkay
August 1st, 2017, 01:32 AM
Since I'm into braids/plaits, I rarely do a ponytail. You could try crown braid or well tucked/taped in French braids.

Emma Rose
August 1st, 2017, 01:46 AM
Count me in! Tight ponytails have caused havoc on my hairline.

megthehennahead
August 1st, 2017, 01:52 AM
I think I'll be rocking a lot of braids since I can get away with looser styles now that I've graduated. Probably some stick buns, but the problem with a true ballerina bun is that it needs a ponytail as a base (and a ton of hairspray ick) in order to stay in any kind of proper form.

Siri
August 1st, 2017, 01:54 AM
I'm in, I have a ponytail problem too. I'm worried about thinning on my hairline from pulling my hair back in too tight a ponytail. I'm trying to stick with loose braids.

LinzDigital
August 1st, 2017, 01:54 AM
Does it count if I just recently traded in pony tails for a new lazy go to style? :D a month ago I was in Levi's and there was this gal working there that literally had no hair left a good 3 inches into her hairline. You could totally tell it was from wearing a rediculous tight pony tail for years. Hahah this sounds terrible, but me standing there in my somewhat tight pony tail is completely traumatized and I immediately took my hair down and wore it in a braid the rest of the day. But my hair is too frizzy for braids most days.... so google to the rescue.... and I had discovered hair forks! It never occurred to me that hair had got long enough for that. So I bought a couple cheapies off Amazon to try and wal-la! I am finally have to do a bun without pulling and hair bands. But being the lazy morning person I am, my new 4 prong hair fork is my go to. Twist into a bun, insert, done....

So it's not a pony tail... but its becoming every day again. Still bad for hair? What about if I thought myself how to do it with my left hand instead and went the other way? But sure! I'm in one way or the other...

And oh my gosh, I can only do a basic braid, is there an easy method for a French braid?

megthehennahead
August 1st, 2017, 01:59 AM
I think giving up any lazy go-to style counts! (I'll edit the original post to clarify that) the point is to make sure you're not damaging your hair by wearing your hair the same way everyday and putting tension on the same places.

Siv
August 1st, 2017, 02:17 AM
So it's not a pony tail... but its becoming every day again. Still bad for hair? What about if I thought myself how to do it with my left hand instead and went the other way? But sure! I'm in one way or the other...

Could you vary the placement of the bun? High, low, medium, behind your right ear, behind your left, double buns if you have two forks and only need one to hold a bun (lol hair fork sailor moon!!), etc.

LinzDigital
August 1st, 2017, 02:49 AM
Could you vary the placement of the bun? High, low, medium, behind your right ear, behind your left, double buns if you have two forks and only need one to hold a bun (lol hair fork sailor moon!!), etc.

Hair fork Sailor Moon! Oh man, my husband is the biggest Sailor Moon fan, he'd get a kick out of that. I'm gonna have to try it now.

I hadn't even thought of trying it on the sides... will do.

megthehennahead
August 1st, 2017, 01:16 PM
I've got two French braids in today. Hope everyone remembered not to wear their lazy style!

yahirwaO.o
August 1st, 2017, 02:40 PM
In my case and for my current lenght a low ponytail works really great and its easier than frech braiding. Im in almost shapeless layered bob and donīt want to loose lenght for now, so simple styles like a low ponytail are putting less tension while keeping hair fairly safe.

I was wearing a tigh half up top knot and my front hairline was looking so bad and also french braiding was lookign pretty terrible over there so for now Ill go between the loose pony or going with a buff as a bennie style! :o

Corvana
August 1st, 2017, 03:23 PM
I should join this tbh... My go-to is just a quick little pony, or I spice it up by not pulling my hair through the last loop all the way. :laugh: I'm not going to count all the time I leave it down, as it's still on the short side and very slippery, so fresh after a wash is the worst time to try to put it up in any way.

Today it's in a peacock twist!

http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=28290&d=1501621077

raemarthe
August 1st, 2017, 04:11 PM
This is a great idea, I'll try to avoid putting my hair up into my usual messy bun/ pineapple.

Frankenstein
August 1st, 2017, 11:57 PM
Instead of giving up a style, I think I'm going to vary my bun placements, which I've been trying to do lately anyway. :)

megthehennahead
August 2nd, 2017, 03:31 PM
Is everyone switching it up today? I've pulled back some of my hair with an abalone clip today!

LinzDigital
August 2nd, 2017, 03:52 PM
I've tried putting my bun to the sides and higher and neither seems to be working out. On the sides it falls back out and higher hurts my scalp. I tried a side braid but my stupid tapered cut made the one side fall out of the braid all day. :rolleyes: I need to learn some hair style skills. I bought some new hair toys that might help but they are taking forever and ever to get here.

Anyone have some easy style advice for getting it up and off the neck that isn't a cinnibun and fork?

megthehennahead
August 2nd, 2017, 04:05 PM
Anyone have some easy style advice for getting it up and off the neck that isn't a cinnibun and fork?

Would a French braid keep the sides in? I know that helps me keep my growing-out bangs under control. If you can French braid you could also bun it so it's really off your neck!

LinzDigital
August 2nd, 2017, 04:11 PM
Would a French braid keep the sides in? I know that helps me keep my growing-out bangs under control. If you can French braid you could also bun it so it's really off your neck!

I wish! I have no idea how to French braid. I mean I get the concept, but when I try to do it on myself it's just a tangled, hair snapping disaster. Is there an easier method? I tried on someone else's head once too and just couldn't seem to make it happen.

Hairkay
August 2nd, 2017, 04:15 PM
Can you do flat twists? If you can you can start out flat twisting then finish the hanging down braid bit with a regular 3 strand braid.

megthehennahead
August 2nd, 2017, 04:20 PM
I wish! I have no idea how to French braid. I mean I get the concept, but when I try to do it on myself it's just a tangled, hair snapping disaster. Is there an easier method? I tried on someone else's head once too and just couldn't seem to make it happen.

For me it was just a series of trial and error until I learned how. I actually figured out Dutch braiding on myself first and now that I usually French braid I have to concentrate really really hard to do a decent Dutch braid.

Try doing a loose one (I always have more trouble with tight ones) and make sure your hair is brushed really well first. Don't worry about whether it ends up being a French or Dutch braid at first. I also think it's easier to take larger chunks of hair, like 1.5 inches, than small strips.

Deborah
August 3rd, 2017, 01:23 AM
It's a great idea. Ponytails are very damaging to long hair.

LinzDigital
August 3rd, 2017, 02:38 AM
Can you do flat twists? If you can you can start out flat twisting then finish the hanging down braid bit with a regular 3 strand braid.

That's a great idea! I can kind of do that because I requires a bit less fuss, I'll try it next. I was watching tutorials, it seems a bit easier maybe.

For me it was just a series of trial and error until I learned how. I actually figured out Dutch braiding on myself first and now that I usually French braid I have to concentrate really really hard to do a decent Dutch braid.

Try doing a loose one (I always have more trouble with tight ones) and make sure your hair is brushed really well first. Don't worry about whether it ends up being a French or Dutch braid at first. I also think it's easier to take larger chunks of hair, like 1.5 inches, than small strips.

Hmm... I haven't tried that yet. You know, I did not know what a Dutch braid even was until today! For some reason I kept thinking it was something else. But no, inside out French braid, I get it. <- a product of having no long haired friends my whole life! Haha! Its like I can kinda get it a few passes in, then the hair starts getting caught on my fingers and I try to untwirl it, and my hand gets tangled and then the braid falls out. It like, its just wavy enough to cause havoc.

Incidentally, my comb fell out of my hair last night and cracked, so I wore down today by default. Ha! I'm waiting on one with longer prongs now.

Arctic
August 3rd, 2017, 03:22 AM
I could try and not make cinnabuns. I give myself some leeway though, I need to travel for few days this month, give presentation and be presentable all day long during those days, and cinnabun is the most trustworthy bun for me so I am most likely going to cinnabun my hair then. Another leeway is that I often make cinnabun on top of my head for sleeping. No other bun will stay, I have tried several. But other than that, I can try and not wear, or at least try to minimize how often I wear cinnabuns this month.

I have never noticed any damage from my cinnabuns, and I vary their placements and often don't twist them very much. I usually use spin pins to secure them. BUt I tend to always twist and rotate them in the same direction, so I imagine a little challenge like this will be good for me.

Arctic
August 3rd, 2017, 09:17 AM
I was running late today and allllmost wrapped up my hair into a cinnabun--- but resisted. I made an mature version of double braids, that is, without a part instead.

raemarthe
August 3rd, 2017, 11:00 AM
Wearing a single french braid today.

Arctic
August 4th, 2017, 08:01 AM
Checking in with another day without cinnabun! Today I have side part, deep side is dutch braided, shallow side is twisted, the rest is braided at the back (3 strand).

megthehennahead
August 4th, 2017, 09:28 AM
Great job, Arctic!

Yesterday I wore the top half of my hair in a French braid then switched to everything in an English braid for dance classes. I haven't decided what today's style is yet! It's still in my sleep braid.

radiofreejenn
August 4th, 2017, 09:41 AM
I'm game! When it gets hot outside I'm the worst about throwing my hair in a ponytail with some bobby pins on the side because my layers aren't quite long enough for a full ponytail. I'll stop doing that!

raemarthe
August 4th, 2017, 10:48 AM
Wearing 2 braids today until I oil and deep conditioner my hair for wash day.

Wreckinbelle
August 4th, 2017, 11:46 AM
I'm in! When I first joined LHC I was doing a lot more buns with hairsticks but this last month I've reverted back to my old faithful ponytail. I can feel the scalp at my hair line becoming more tender. I've been a ponytail girl since high school and its a hard habit to break
:( I'm taking my hair OUT of one right now! Wish me luck, and good luck to you all.

Arctic
August 5th, 2017, 06:56 AM
Great job EVERYONE!

Today I'm wearing disc bun with sticks, bangs srea is braided.

Corvana
August 5th, 2017, 02:10 PM
Yesterday I had my hair up in a bun like my avatar. It's about all I can do :laugh:

Today it's down because it was washed last night. I know I won't be able to keep it down as much later on, so I'm doing it now! Plus it's super slippery right now and wouldn't stay in anything unless I glued it :laugh:

megthehennahead
August 5th, 2017, 09:34 PM
I French braided just the top of my hair (like 3 thick rows) and fastened it with an abalone clip. I left the rest loose (so no braided tail) in braid waves from sleeping last night.

LinzDigital
August 6th, 2017, 01:41 AM
Friday I mountain biked, so I had it nvarious scrunchies all day. Then Friday night I deep conditioned with a new conditioner and got so frustrated with my hair earlier today I tried to just put it up in my old bun and give up. But, this stuff made my hair so slick it woundn't even do that. So I wore it down for the first in ages. Still can't seem to do anythign other than a pair of braids or a bun and fork. Ugh. Between my hair cut and my lack of styling coordination....

Corvana
August 6th, 2017, 02:08 AM
I just taught myself to dutch braid! I'll learn french braids later... I prefer the look of dutch ones!

And please note that I can do both braids just fine on other people. I just couldn't ever master them on myself lol.

So I'll sleep in these, and probably just leave them tomorrow too tbh.

Arctic
August 6th, 2017, 05:23 AM
I made a hat appropriate disk bu at the very low nape area. I put my hat on first, then made the bun. Why have I not thought about this before? Granted my hair is only now starting to be long enough for very low buns at the nape.

raemarthe
August 6th, 2017, 12:40 PM
Waiting for my hair to be fully dry and then its going into 2 loose braids.

Corvana
August 6th, 2017, 01:55 PM
My poorly done dutch braids died in the night, and I'll probably redo them (or do just one). But it's down right now lol.

Wreckinbelle
August 7th, 2017, 01:20 PM
Dang it, I'm out! It's just such a habit for me to rush out the door and stick my hair up in a ponytail. I've done it it at least 3 times without even thinking :-(

Arctic
August 7th, 2017, 01:57 PM
I wore my hair mostly down today, but still, no cinnabuns. :)

Corvana
August 7th, 2017, 04:06 PM
Dang it, I'm out! It's just such a habit for me to rush out the door and stick my hair up in a ponytail. I've done it it at least 3 times without even thinking :-(

Nooo! Stay in, and use this thread to try to be more conscious of it! Sure you did some ponytails, but after awhile you'll be more aware of them and more likely to mix it up even a little!

megthehennahead
August 7th, 2017, 08:36 PM
English braid today! I did sort of cheat and do a low ponytail at the end of my dance classes, but I call it a win because I didn't give in and do a high pony!

Wreckinbelle stay in! It can only get better from here!

Arctic
August 8th, 2017, 12:17 PM
I agree wreckingbelle, don't give up!

Today I braided my bangs area and made a side braid of the rest.

megthehennahead
August 8th, 2017, 01:47 PM
Down and then a French braid today!

Wreckinbelle
August 9th, 2017, 02:03 AM
Nooo! Stay in, and use this thread to try to be more conscious of it! Sure you did some ponytails, but after awhile you'll be more aware of them and more likely to mix it up even a little!

Aaand...I'm back.( thanks Corvana) Heh heh. I guess I can try again. So today and yesterday I still went for the ponytail look, but just used a big clip to hold it all back. Hiding all elastics!

Arctic
August 9th, 2017, 07:26 AM
Today wasn't super successful: first I ran so late this morning I needed to leave home with my double cinnabuns I use after washing (when my hair is almost dry, for 30 mins - I didn't include these in my no cinnabun challenge a they are part of my styling routine). I did take my hair down couple of hours later though, and it's been down ever since. So I stretched the rule in the morning a bit, but it's excuseable because I was so late from an important meeting. And later, when I complied to the no cinnabun rule, I wore it down, which, while ok not so great for my hair.

Starting from tomorrow I will take a break from this challenge during my trip. Cinnabuns are just the quickest, most reliable style I can do, so it's perfect for travelling when I need to look presentable for a long time.

Wreckinbelle
August 10th, 2017, 10:43 PM
I think we're going to need to make this a longer challenge...well, for me anyway! ha. I periodically just find my hair up in a ponytail wondering how the heck it got there. Bear in my, I've been a ponytailer since probably the tenth grade and I'm 36 now :) so, oh about 21 years! I think this one is going to be hard to break. I'm gonna keep in truckin' though ;)

Corvana
August 10th, 2017, 11:37 PM
Packing means I'm paying less attention to how I'm putting my hair up, and have less energy to do something "fancy" (aka not a ponytail lol). It's been in a ponytail all day, and I didn't even notice until now :rolleyes:

raemarthe
August 12th, 2017, 03:29 PM
2 Fishtail braids today

Arctic
August 13th, 2017, 02:39 AM
I'm back from my 3 day trip and the no cinnabun challenge break. As it went, I actually avoided cinnabuns on 2 of those 3 days, so yay! On the actual seminar day I did use cinnabun, because it was busy and long day and I didn't want to need to fiddle with my hair. It was a good choice of style. But now I'm back to my challence and to the rules I outlined in my joining in post.

raemarthe
August 14th, 2017, 04:33 PM
One fish tail braid today.

Corvana
August 14th, 2017, 05:37 PM
Double buns again! But I like them, they're just as easy as a ponytail, but look much cuter ;) I did them yesterday as well, and had my hair down the day before!

cathair
August 14th, 2017, 05:56 PM
I'm trying to give up my lazy side sleep braid. It's great because I don't get any tangling and it really is wonderfully lazy. If it takes more than a minute, I'll probably get fed up. But it's awful because I'm fairly sure it causes breakage on the side the braid isn't pulled to, higher up in my hair :( I think it's my second biggest challenge to gaining back some thickness.

So this week I have slept in a cinnabun with spin pins (opposite to you Arctic!) and also braided cinnabuns with spin pins. My hair seems in a better state in the morning, but, I don't like sleeping with spin pins in much, it's not very comfortable :(

So I'm not really sure where to go next. Sleeping caps wind me up because they always end up in my eyes. I thought about maybe trying a braid under a big hair net so it moves about less, but I never get round to buying the net...

Arctic
August 16th, 2017, 04:16 AM
Going strong here! I haven't recorded my styles (and as it turns out, can't remember hem anymore) but they have been non-cinnabuns. Lot of braids. Today I have a nape modified LWB and a bendy metal mesh headband (the type that has elastic and goes around the head). He he, funny Cathair we have almost opposite challenges!

megthehennahead
August 16th, 2017, 01:28 PM
I've got my hair wrapped up on top of my hair in a clip right now, but I think I may switch into some kind of braid before dance tonight.

Corvana
August 16th, 2017, 02:31 PM
Just a lil bun today, and it's exploding a little :laugh: I need more length!

Corvana
August 16th, 2017, 06:00 PM
So I just checked and I've got a ponytail now. I didn't change my hair, it just exploded right on out of the bun. Now I'm wondering how many of the ponytails I've noticed lately started as buns and then fell apart, since I don't really pay that much attention when I put my hair up.

Meggypoo
August 17th, 2017, 12:29 AM
No ponytail has been great for me! Thank you for the suggestion, I haven't done a single one! My boyfriend commented that he has liked all the braiding I've been doing :) it's nice when what makes me happy makes him happy too. Hair is currently braided and bunned with the end tucked in for happy sleeping.

cathair
August 17th, 2017, 01:20 PM
Going strong here! I haven't recorded my styles (and as it turns out, can't remember hem anymore) but they have been non-cinnabuns. Lot of braids. Today I have a nape modified LWB and a bendy metal mesh headband (the type that has elastic and goes around the head). He he, funny Cathair we have almost opposite challenges!

I've been wearing my hair down today, I'm not sure it's a great idea, but I just don't want to bun :/ Braids are nice they feel so effortless on your scalp. I am a little envious of your challenge :)

Arctic
August 17th, 2017, 01:37 PM
Down is nice sometimes!

Today, after my hair washing, I made a diagonal part, a small pompadour at the front and low LWB which started to explode soon, so it's now artfully messy :D

raemarthe
August 17th, 2017, 06:11 PM
Wearing a rope braid for the first time today

Arctic
August 18th, 2017, 08:02 AM
Woohoo on the rope braid conquering!

I'm wearing off-center french braid with a side part, keeps my face framing layers in better this way.

raemarthe
August 18th, 2017, 09:36 AM
Wearing two french braids today. Thanks Arctic!

Arctic
August 19th, 2017, 09:57 AM
Today I braided my side parted face framing layers, then made a side bun (LWB variation) which I secured with swirly metal fork.

Corvana
August 19th, 2017, 12:02 PM
Moving day! So it's just in a ponytail bun RN, but I might change it later if it falls out too much. I'm also sick! Aaaah what a great day LOL

Arctic
August 20th, 2017, 06:48 AM
Today I braided my side parted face framing layers, then made a side bun (LWB variation) which I secured with swirly metal fork.

Same, but with a knot bun variation and with spin pins.

raemarthe
August 20th, 2017, 11:29 AM
Wearing a bun held up by a hair stick today.

megthehennahead
August 20th, 2017, 05:08 PM
English braid today!

Arctic
August 22nd, 2017, 11:26 AM
I needed to cave in yesterday, and did my trusty cinnabun. I had several meetings in a row and needed to look presentable, and cinnabun is the only thing I know will hold.

Today I'm back to the challenge, and am wearing very ageimproper twin braids. I minimized the parting, however, with 1) my face framing layers pinned straight back and 2) by loosening the scalp hair around the back part. I'm home all day so no-one will see my shameful secret - other than the people I bump into when I take my dog outdoors :D

- Lizzy -
August 22nd, 2017, 11:40 AM
I need to do this. I do that hair style almost daily because when I experience nausea/headaches I always want my hair off my neck as fast as possible. Also anytime I workout I always want it up high.

Corvana
August 22nd, 2017, 02:25 PM
It fell out into a pony a few times while moving this weekend, and yesterday I just had it down because I was finally able to shower. Today it's up in a peacock twist! I need to get some claw clips, though!

Arctic
August 23rd, 2017, 05:25 AM
Diagonal french side braid today.

cathair
August 23rd, 2017, 06:46 PM
I've been failing pretty badly :blushing: ... but I ordered some slumber nets which arrived today. Let's see if they help and if I can stop braiding at night at least.

I'm not entirely sure how they are meant to be used, but I've decided to try the usual side braid, but with a slumber net over the and see what state it's in in the morning. If it works out okay, I might try loose hair under it the next day.

Arctic
August 24th, 2017, 01:22 PM
Gosh I don't know how it's possible, but I actually forgot the no cinnabuns challenge today. I had an important meeting and without even thinking I coiled my hair into a trusty cinnabun. It WAS a good style choise though, as it stayed well through wind and rain and meeting.

Corvana
August 24th, 2017, 02:29 PM
I think some slips here and there (and even a lot of them!) are alright tbh. We're trying to change a habit, right? And habits are often things we don't think about at all. They happen on auto-pilot and it takes a minute before we realize, or longer.

I've swapped my pony for a cinnabun (or as much of one as I can do lol), which isn't too much better! I really need to take the time to braid but I don't wannaaaaaa...

megthehennahead
August 24th, 2017, 10:25 PM
I did a French braid today. It's been so hard to keep from doing high ponytails because they're just SO easy for dance. But I'm very proud of myself for staying away from them, even if I've been less creative with my styling than I had hoped.

cathair
August 25th, 2017, 04:24 AM
I've had two successful nights with the slumber net now. Last night I bunned with no pins under the net, held even better than with a plait under it, even when my hair exploded underneath it.

It's so comfy, it's feels like the next best thing to not having hair at the moment. I think the problem is going to be being disciplined enough to take it off and deal with my hair on days when I don't have to go out. I even did my morning exercise in it yesterday and it didn't budge. It might get old though, time will tell.

Arctic
August 27th, 2017, 01:32 PM
Only few days left and I am getting more and more forgetful about this challenge. Both about reporting back here and to not to wear cinnabuns. I have been very hay brained and can't remember my hair styles anymore since my last update, there might have been one cinnabun day there? Today it's been down part of the day and part of the day in braided oval shaped bun.

katydid317
August 27th, 2017, 02:30 PM
I've managed to give up the ponytails I'm so used to. I just want to see if it's going to fix all the odd length pieces I have all around my hairline. I have been alternating between French braids, cinnabun held with spin pins or giant Bobby pins, and French twist held with a hair fork. My hair is between APL and bsl and I need to learn more styles. My french twist is getting challenging.

Katia_k
August 27th, 2017, 04:23 PM
I'm a little amused, because I (unintentionally) directly defied the letter of this thread, and wore the first two ponytails this month that I've worn in, like, a year. But I love the spirit, and might join a similar challenge, if even in my own head, for September. I am a chronic cinnabun wearer... but I'm not sure what I'd switch to. The only other bun I know how to do is the LWB, and it's not usually super secure. I can do a basic English braid, but it always feels shredded by the end of the day, and my French braid skills are iffy at best. So I'll have to go searching for a new style. My hair is juuuust thick enough and juuust short enough that I still have trouble with a lot of buns.

Great thread!

Arctic
August 28th, 2017, 08:30 AM
French braid

raemarthe
August 31st, 2017, 06:11 PM
Braided from my left ear to my right ear and then turned it into a side braid today.

Arctic
August 31st, 2017, 06:37 PM
Down today.

Thank you for the challenge! It was fun but I think I will revert back to my trusty cinnabuns now, oh how I have missed thee!

megthehennahead
September 2nd, 2017, 11:04 PM
I made it with only one slip-up, so I'd consider it pretty successful! I'm not sure if I'll ease ponytails back into rotation or not...

cathair
September 3rd, 2017, 06:00 AM
Slumber net ftw :) Night side braids are gone now.