PDA

View Full Version : Monate

Synester
July 25th, 2017, 01:15 AM
Anyone ever heard of this stuff. This "miracle hair restoration product" will help restore and promote growth in amazing ways.
But theres a catch, your hair has to "detox" as they like to call it. And your hair will get goopy, tangly, and more oil production and even some intense shedding for a few months.
but as soon as you get out of that detox phase your hair will be "phenomenal" afterwards.
does anyone have experience with Monate? or a friend or relative that has, or just over all knowledge of this product. I lost lots of my hair awhile back and my hair has never been the same, and id love to do what ever I can do for some serious growth.

Sarahlabyrinth
July 25th, 2017, 01:26 AM
...Sounds like snake oil to me....

Synester
July 25th, 2017, 01:28 AM
I totally agree lol. It sounds scary but theres thousands, of videos on youtube on how its been this super revolutionary thing for growth and repair...usually with some crap pyramid scheme there are people who will speak out about it "not working" ive yet to see that though, so i am curious if anyone on here knows anything.

parkmikii
July 25th, 2017, 01:38 AM
Here's a thread with more details (http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=137767)

Synester
July 25th, 2017, 01:43 AM
thankyou so much!!!