PDA

View Full Version : Used to have private access, now I don't?

CatstyleMBelleK
March 21st, 2008, 11:21 PM
I am not sure if this is covered somewhere else, but I used to have access to the private boards, and now it seems like I don't for some reason?

Or did those go away?

Pegasus Marsters
March 21st, 2008, 11:28 PM
The private boards no longer exist. So er... yeah. ;)

Flaxen
March 22nd, 2008, 12:41 AM
Levels of privacy are now determined by each member by way of the settings they put on their blogs and photo albums.

They can be as public as allowing anyone to view the material or as private as allowing only contacts to view them and then having only a very few people on your contact list.

Beatnik Guy
March 22nd, 2008, 07:12 AM
However, the Community Meets /Reports board will be back soon and will have the same 'private' settings as before. And, also in due course, hopefully we will be able to access everything from the old site -- and what was 'private' then will remain so.

pookatrina
March 22nd, 2008, 09:28 AM
And, also in due course, hopefully we will be able to access everything from the old site -- and what was 'private' then will remain so.

Oh good! I had wondered about that. Thanks!

CatstyleMBelleK
March 22nd, 2008, 10:44 AM
However, the Community Meets /Reports board will be back soon and will have the same 'private' settings as before. And, also in due course, hopefully we will be able to access everything from the old site -- and what was 'private' then will remain so.

Cool! Thanks!

Sorry if that's a redundant question. I'm just now re-aqcuainting myself with LHC!