PDA

View Full Version : Updating y'all on me...

rymorg2
October 26th, 2008, 04:52 PM
Hey guys how is everyone? I'm pretty good. Still at the salon, managing it, and although I'm working a lot as I'm shorthanded, things have calmed a bit there. As for my hair, I've found some things that work now, and that are all natural, and my sensitivities are WAY down. My hair is now to my shoulders and I can pull it up in different ways again, so I've been able to use my forks and stuff again. I just bought a graydog on BIN too. Oh, and a med. silver ficcare maximas, since I swapped my others. But they were too big anyway. :)

LisaButz2001
October 26th, 2008, 05:07 PM
Welcome back!

Xandergrammy
October 26th, 2008, 05:59 PM
Welcome back, rymorg!!!

MusingFrog
October 26th, 2008, 06:08 PM
Welcome back! I enjoy your posts so hopefully you'll swing around more often. :)

GlennaGirl
October 26th, 2008, 06:30 PM
Hi again, rymorg! Isn't it WONDERFUL to be able to put your hair up again? I'm at that stage too. My forks and hair pins are back out in full force. It's a great feeling.

embee
October 26th, 2008, 06:51 PM
Welcome home! I must admit when you started at that salon I wondered how long you'd be able to keep your hair. Good to hear that you are doing well jobwise: Manager. That's nice. :) And you can be sensitive to any longhairs that show up for dusting, right? ;) Because *You Know* what a trim or dusting *is*.

Oh my, the things customers could learn from you - updo methods, how to use sticks, henna... CO, WO... Very cool.

rymorg2
October 26th, 2008, 06:59 PM
Welcome back!

Hi Lisa! Long time no see! Thanks!

rymorg2
October 26th, 2008, 06:59 PM
Welcome back, rymorg!!!

Hey XG, thanks! How is Little man doing?

rymorg2
October 26th, 2008, 07:00 PM
Welcome back! I enjoy your posts so hopefully you'll swing around more often. :)

Hey cscheck, thanks! I'm definately going to try....work's busy though. :)

rymorg2
October 26th, 2008, 07:02 PM
Hi again, rymorg! Isn't it WONDERFUL to be able to put your hair up again? I'm at that stage too. My forks and hair pins are back out in full force. It's a great feeling.

Hey Glennagirl! Oh, yes, it's wonderful! I have more than one or two ways it'll go up again, so I'm celebrated with my Graydog and Ficcare. LOL....here comes the fork obsession again....and with Christmas right around the corner it'll be lots of fun to pick stuff out!

rymorg2
October 26th, 2008, 07:04 PM
Welcome home! I must admit when you started at that salon I wondered how long you'd be able to keep your hair. Good to hear that you are doing well jobwise: Manager. That's nice. :) And you can be sensitive to any longhairs that show up for dusting, right? ;) Because *You Know* what a trim or dusting *is*.

Oh my, the things customers could learn from you - updo methods, how to use sticks, henna... CO, WO... Very cool.

Hi embee! Well, at the time it was headaches that made me cut it, but I found out there was another reason for them. LOL I don't even remember WHAT now. Chemical issues maybe? I like teaching my clients how to care for their long hair.

OOH and the really good thing is that the other two stylists I have (I also need to hire one more) are both longhairs!!!!! :)

Lamb
October 26th, 2008, 07:11 PM
I missed you! Welcome back! :)

rymorg2
October 26th, 2008, 07:11 PM
I missed you! Welcome back! :)

Aww....thanks Lamb! I missed you too! :) :flowers:

jojo
October 27th, 2008, 08:33 PM
Hey rymorg

how lovely to see your name and your hair is coming along lovely by the sound of it.

Hope to see more posts off you, I always enjoy reading your posts xxxx

aries
October 28th, 2008, 05:43 AM
Welcome back rymorg. Nice to have the hair growing again and be able to start putting it up again. Been there a few times myself. Enjoy your new hairtoys.

Katze
October 28th, 2008, 05:46 AM
yay, you sound like you are doing well. Great to 'see' you back!

And hooray for the longhair-friendly salon, too. :cheese:

Curlsgirl
October 28th, 2008, 05:56 AM
Hi Rymorg!!! So good to see you back here! Now pull up a chair and have some cheese!!! :cheese:

rymorg2
October 28th, 2008, 07:19 AM
Hey rymorg

how lovely to see your name and your hair is coming along lovely by the sound of it.

Hope to see more posts off you, I always enjoy reading your posts xxxx

Hey, Jojo! Look at your hair! Thanks so much!!!! :)

rymorg2
October 28th, 2008, 07:19 AM
Welcome back rymorg. Nice to have the hair growing again and be able to start putting it up again. Been there a few times myself. Enjoy your new hairtoys.

Hi aries!!! Yep, me too. Been there, done that. Thanks!!!

rymorg2
October 28th, 2008, 07:20 AM
yay, you sound like you are doing well. Great to 'see' you back!

And hooray for the longhair-friendly salon, too. :cheese:

Katze, you beautiful soon to be mommy! Congratulations! March is my birth month, the 15th...it's a great birthday! Thank you!

rymorg2
October 28th, 2008, 07:21 AM
Hi Rymorg!!! So good to see you back here! Now pull up a chair and have some cheese!!! :cheese:

Hey curlsgirl! Thanks for the :cheese: I'm sitting, I promise! :)