PDA

View Full Version : Silly poll--what is your hair color and your SO's hair color?

Pages : 1 [2]

akuamoonmaui
December 29th, 2010, 08:00 AM
DBF is dark brown, mine is reddish brown.

Hatsumomo
December 29th, 2010, 09:17 AM
I'm medium ash brown and he's light to medium blonde (but he shaves it off).

Alix
December 29th, 2010, 08:57 PM
I'm a light brunette and my BF is a dark brunette. I like dark haired guys.

myrrhmaiden
December 29th, 2010, 09:04 PM
I'm dark blonde and he's auburn - was carrots as a kid - heheheheh (he's groaning behind me as I type this.

boomtownrat
December 29th, 2010, 09:16 PM
My hair is silver and white, while his is very dark brown (nearly black) with a few silvers. I've dated guys with various hair colours, but I do seem to like dark hair. Before I went silver, my hair was naturally chestnut/auburn.

meishkamooshka
December 29th, 2010, 09:19 PM
I'm naturally blonde, and I'm attracted to people with dark hair.

My S/O has black hair. I'm also attracted to gingers, though. I tend to not be attracted to blonde guys.

:D

LaurelSpring
December 29th, 2010, 09:58 PM
I have medium brown hair. My ex husband was a freckled red head and my current bf is dark ash blonde.

girlthursday
December 29th, 2010, 10:03 PM
I'm medium brown and so are both my sweeties.

FullMoonTrim
December 29th, 2010, 10:06 PM
I'm a 7n, or a dark blond. My partner is dark brown, nearly black! I have blue eyes and he has beautiful brown eyes. Yes, opposite! :) and I love it.

laughinglynxie
December 29th, 2010, 10:14 PM
I have dark blonde hair, naturally...and so does my husband. However, I am usually attracted to dark-haired guys and my hubby is very much attracted to red-heads (which is part of why I used to dye it so much, hehe). :)

Ludde
December 30th, 2010, 12:28 AM
Husband is very dark brown, I am red/dark/grey. Over the years I have only dated one blondie, but he did have a really nice bald head with the lovliest chaplet of yellow hair.

silversnow
December 30th, 2010, 12:44 AM
I have medium brown hair with a bit of silver (growing out the auburn dye) and my husband has golden blonde hair.

terrylillyd
December 30th, 2010, 12:51 AM
I have light blonde hair and my DBF has very dark brown almost black hair.

janeytilllie
December 30th, 2010, 07:07 AM
My hair colour is brown and my DF is a redhead :)

Yasmine91
December 30th, 2010, 11:52 AM
I have black/brown hair and always loved dark hair. My boyfriend has dark brown hair with a few greys, bless him. He's also into dark hair more than lighter shades.

xoxophelia
December 30th, 2010, 11:58 AM
mine is natural light brown/dark blonde and my dbf's is natural brown but has dark blonde highlights from working outside :)

leoninnu
December 30th, 2010, 02:26 PM
I have coppery blonde hair and BF has something like dark ash blonde. He was born with light blonde hair though and all the men in his family will go towards black as they grow older. His father for example is now salt&pepper at 60, having been blonde when young. I on the other hand was born with bright orange hair and I'm slowly turning to dirty blonde. But I don't think our colours will meet at any point :D

sugarpixie10988
December 30th, 2010, 06:36 PM
My sweetie has medium ashy brown hair, mine is dark blonde.

PrincessBob
December 30th, 2010, 06:53 PM
My hair is a mousy greenish brown, his is a medium brown with golden highlights (natural) and silver strands here and there.

dereksurfs
December 30th, 2010, 08:05 PM
My hair is a mousy greenish brown, his is a medium brown with golden highlights (natural) and silver strands here and there.

I didn't read all of them. But it looks like more here with similar hair colors. I have medium brown hair and my wife has similar color. So my theory is similar colors attract.

http://www.cs.fredonia.edu/szocki/projects/spring_09/14/images/frank_estelle.jpg

Derek

Maggie May
December 30th, 2010, 08:30 PM
I have blonde to dark blonde hair. Have had SO with dark brown hair and dated mostly dark browns but a couple blondes. My dad had blonde hair but turned grey and then white very early. My mom has dark brown hair. I don't know, but interesting topic! Seems like sort of a psychology/sociology topic. I like reading about those kinds of things. :)

MaggieMae
December 31st, 2010, 12:33 PM
Plus as a little girl I was constantly looking out for brunettes being represented in movies etc since most princeses seemed to be golden haired (Belle in Beauty and Beast was my hero)... so I always gravitate towards the darker hair haha.

Haha, as a little girl I much prefered the darker haired disney characters for some reason, like Belle, Pocahontas, Mulan and Jasmine. :D I don't remember liking the blondes very much. But to get back on topic, most of my friends have chosen boyfriends in the past with similar hair colours, apart from one who had jet black hair, and she adored red headed guys.

leoninnu
December 31st, 2010, 01:00 PM
Haha, as a little girl I much prefered the darker haired disney characters for some reason, like Belle, Pocahontas, Mulan and Jasmine. :D I don't remember liking the blondes very much. But to get back on topic, most of my friends have chosen boyfriends in the past with similar hair colours, apart from one who had jet black hair, and she adored red headed guys.

I felt some sympathy towards the raven haired villainness in Lady Lovely Locks cartoon. Must have been from the lack of fiery headed heroines to relate to. Always either blondes or brunettes :rolleyes:

MaggieMae
December 31st, 2010, 01:33 PM
Oh I agree leoninnu, it's sad that there's never been as much support for redheads. I think all shades of red are gorgeous, natural or not! There should be more role models for red haired children, virtually every girl I know who is a natural redhead has resorted to doing the bleach/orange tan or chemical black/ orange tan combination.

Alun
January 1st, 2011, 02:37 AM
Mine is dark brown, turning grey and some bits look light brown, but only due to henna.

DW's is red or strawberry blonde, varying in colour with the seasons, not dyed.