PDA

View Full Version : Have you seen this guy's hair?

Obsidian
June 12th, 2017, 07:13 PM
He has amazing hair, check it out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyqsaXTxi9M

MoonRabbit
June 12th, 2017, 07:26 PM
Oh yeah, I think penny posted this not that long ago. He indeed has some of the best hair I have ever seen...and smile..and well I could go on forever.

Sarahlabyrinth
June 12th, 2017, 07:29 PM
Wow, his hair is really amazing! :) Stunning, in fact.

gthlvrmx
June 12th, 2017, 07:33 PM
Oh my god :thudpile: The air dried result just amazed me. I have a somewhat better idea of how my hair might look at his lengths in the future :) Love it! Thank you for sharing!

Corvana
June 12th, 2017, 07:56 PM
:thudpile: Wow. His hair is incredible. Also I laughed so hard at 0:56 :laugh:. That meme runs through my head a lot (like when I drop stuff, which is often), and it always makes me laugh when I see it elsewhere.

WhyMyHair
June 12th, 2017, 08:19 PM
In every youtube video the comments are sometimes much funnier than the video itself. That guy really has some great hair. How about a gif of that 58 sec hair let down.

Groovy Granny
June 12th, 2017, 09:00 PM
GORGEOUS :thud:

EssentialJo
June 12th, 2017, 09:17 PM
I've seen this guys videos. Very impressive. :)

LaLola73
June 12th, 2017, 09:30 PM
Wow, he has such fabulous hair.

bjt
June 13th, 2017, 03:48 AM
wow beautiful hair! (he's pretty beautiful generally, too!) :p

lapushka
June 13th, 2017, 04:19 AM
Oh yeah, Gio... on my feed a while now. ;)

likelikepenny
June 13th, 2017, 05:45 AM
Hair goals :crush:

Borgessa
June 13th, 2017, 05:51 AM
LOL have you seen the womens comments.. OMG they not watching for his hair, just saying. We woman complain about being wolf whistled at (not me I don't complain lol) But these woman be crazy lol. Like CONTROL yourself ladies. :couch:

Obsidian
June 13th, 2017, 08:22 AM
He is a nice looking man lol. I bet the comments on his shower video are pure gold.

likelikepenny
June 13th, 2017, 10:01 AM
LOL have you seen the womens comments.. OMG they not watching for his hair, just saying. We woman complain about being wolf whistled at (not me I don't complain lol) But these woman be crazy lol. Like CONTROL yourself ladies. :couch:

He is a nice looking man lol. I bet the comments on his shower video are pure gold.

You guys must have read my comments, oops. :p

Hairkay
June 13th, 2017, 10:11 AM
Yes, I came across him quite a while now. He's got gorgeous curls. Yes I also saw the comments. :lol:

Kat-Rinnè Naido
June 13th, 2017, 11:12 AM
Wow! His hair is amazing:thudpile:
And the comments amazing:hollie:

school of fish
June 13th, 2017, 02:49 PM
I adore this guy's hair!!! This is truly my dream hair :) :)

Ondine11
June 13th, 2017, 02:59 PM
Great looking guy, & his hair is incredible! Very healthy & frizz free: not easy on 3b hair.

JadedByEntropy
June 13th, 2017, 03:11 PM
Who is this? Thats some crazy long hair! And its curly?!? The actual length must be insane. lucky guy..

Obsidian
June 13th, 2017, 04:04 PM
Oh gosh, I never thought about how long it would be stretched. We should all comment on the video asking for stretched length.

Aredhel
June 13th, 2017, 04:39 PM
Good god that is one epic head of hair. My BFF has hair exactly like his (texture, curl tightness, shine, thickness, etc.), minus the length... I just showed her the video and I'm pretty sure I saw her jaw hit the floor, he's definitely her new hair goals now.:rolling: I honestly can't wait til her hair gets to a similar length, I'd love to admire curls that long in person!:inlove:

Borgessa
June 13th, 2017, 08:18 PM
Oh gosh, I never thought about how long it would be stretched. We should all comment on the video asking for stretched length.

He did one, i think it was in a collab with another youtuber. 33 inches unstretched, and well I'm not gonna spoil it for ya, i'll link ya to the video for the stretched measurement lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ExGDKn0ebk

SnowDancer
June 13th, 2017, 08:27 PM
That is some awesome hair.

Borgessa
June 13th, 2017, 08:47 PM
You guys must have read my comments, oops. :p

Hahaha busted.

LOL some of them are just soooo PERVY lol.. the one when he's in the shower, showing us how he does his wash... At one point he's like Oh i didn't think of the camera getting all steamed up, it was a genuine mistake from someone who's obv never done a video from the shower before lol.. Some woman comments - Really you didn't expect there to be any steam, with all that hottness.. CRINGE.. but I about fell outa my chair laughing lol.

EmbracetheHippy
June 13th, 2017, 09:23 PM
Wow! Amazing hair! It looks so healthy. As he brushed the product through his hair, it just kept getting longer and longer!

He's super easy on the eyes as well! ;) As the comments section on that vid bear out. LOL

I was thinking of Troy Palamalu as I watched. Another man with amazing hair. ;)

likelikepenny
June 14th, 2017, 05:04 AM
Hahaha busted.

LOL some of them are just soooo PERVY lol.. the one when he's in the shower, showing us how he does his wash... At one point he's like Oh i didn't think of the camera getting all steamed up, it was a genuine mistake from someone who's obv never done a video from the shower before lol.. Some woman comments - Really you didn't expect there to be any steam, with all that hottness.. CRINGE.. but I about fell outa my chair laughing lol.

Lol yes. Some of the comments are super cringy.

reilly0167
June 14th, 2017, 05:10 AM
Gorgeous!!!! I miss my really curly curls, it changed a lot since using henna for two years. It really lossened it a lot.

lizardspots
June 14th, 2017, 05:55 AM
Wowwww his hair is AMAZING. :O

laidy
June 17th, 2017, 11:56 AM
OMG :O Just fabulous!!

Avital88
June 17th, 2017, 01:51 PM
omg he is so cute and that hair, i am in awe!

VersLaLumière
June 17th, 2017, 03:27 PM
Wow. Impressive hair. :D Handsome too and great video. It's refreshing to see men with long hair who are owning it all the way.

triumphator!
June 19th, 2017, 07:58 AM
:agape:

Oh. My. God. Everything about that man is gorgeous.

DweamGoiL
June 19th, 2017, 08:38 AM
I'm going to have my youngest daughter watch his videos. She has similar hair and is always complaining about it. I keep telling her how pretty it is and it goes in one ear and out the other. Hopefully, this will show her it can be beautiful and not a burden to deal with.

mistythebandit
June 24th, 2017, 04:24 PM
Stunning! I'm so jealous!

catabear
June 24th, 2017, 05:10 PM
Well, I have a crush now.

A.D.
July 18th, 2017, 07:33 PM
Wow, truly amazing. And so is his gf. What a power "long hair" couple. Sure wish it was my situation also....