PDA

View Full Version : coarse hair hairline suddenly

ALEXIAA
May 11th, 2017, 10:50 AM
Hello, for two months I suddenly saw my front hair, the edge of the forehead become very kinky, coarse, black I have already posted messages regarding the appearance of this hair to the crown! Why suddenly still. It has become unbearable. So rick that it breaks all by itself: I also feel less mass ..... Desperate

lapushka
May 11th, 2017, 11:35 AM
Can you please just post a picture? I'm asking, because you seem to repeat this message so often (I don't think you've ever posted about anything else so far) and it's so difficult to know what you're talking about if it is indeed something else. The only answer I can give you is that it is perfectly normal to have hairs like that. If we're talking about the same thing, I mean.

ALEXIAA
May 14th, 2017, 07:27 AM
Why do you want pictures ?

hayheadsbird
May 14th, 2017, 08:13 AM
I think lapushkas concern is this something that's obviously really upsetting you, as you have posted about it several times. Changes in texture are quite normal, bit of you post a picture knowledgeable members like lapushka will be able to see if what your talking about is something unusual or if it's normal changes that many of us have.

akurah
May 14th, 2017, 11:14 AM

Without being able to see what it is, we can't even begin to suggest what it might be. Your description of the problem, for lack of a better word, is inadequate.

parallellines
May 15th, 2017, 05:37 AM
Alexiaa, maybe you could find a picture already on the Internet? There might be an image posted by someone else that shows the same way your hair looks.

lapushka
May 15th, 2017, 07:28 AM

My concern is, since you have come here to this forum, you have posted one message after the other complaining about the *very same thing*. I was here when you posted that first message, and the second, third, and so on. I mean... That is fair to say, right? :) We have kept telling you it is perfectly normal in every thread you posted to have various textures on your head, but that doesn't seem to calm you or settle you down. Instead you write yet another message recounting the very same thing. :flower: I mean... there's only so little we can say or do, or keep saying? Right? So maybe it is in fact worse than we think, and then we really need to *see* it. Just to make sure. That is why I have asked you post a picture. It might in fact be something that is troubling or it might be just... you know? Something you are a bit hung up about... if that's equally fair to say. I have been so frustrated in all this time that I can't help, because all that we can just keep saying is... it's *normal* to have this. Everybody has this. I mean...? What do you expect us to say or do?

Is it too difficult to post a picture? :) You can make your picture unidentifiable if you wish!!! Very easily.

KittyBird
May 15th, 2017, 07:45 AM
Pictures would sure help, and as Lapushka wrote, you can easily obscure your face. Either way, nobody on here can diagnose you with anything. Asking strangers on a forum for help is not a good idea. You need to see a doctor if this is something that truly bothers you, which it sounds like it is.

lapushka
May 15th, 2017, 07:48 AM
Have you in fact ever seen a doctor about this, ALEXIAA? It sure seems as if it is truly bothering you, but it's so hard to tell what you're talking about. If it bothers you that much, maybe it is different than we all think it is? Which is also why a picture would be handy.

MidnightMoon
May 15th, 2017, 08:17 AM
lapushka wants a pic because she's a creep obsessed with coarse hairline hair and will perform all sorts of virtual witchcraft with it, along with selling this valuable piece of pixel art in the deep web :agree:

(jk, in case you can't notice..)

lapushka
May 15th, 2017, 09:11 AM
lapushka wants a pic because she's a creep obsessed with coarse hairline hair and will perform all sorts of virtual witchcraft with it, along with selling this valuable piece of pixel art in the deep web :agree:

(jk, in case you can't notice..)

OMG. Imagine. ;)

Fia
May 15th, 2017, 09:12 AM
Based on the OP and the other posts that have been made I suspect English is not the posters native language. There might be less than optimal understanding, or perhaps even misunderstanding as to why pictures would be needed.

MidnightMoon
May 15th, 2017, 09:16 AM
OMG. Imagine. ;)

:laugh: :laugh:

lapushka
May 15th, 2017, 10:36 AM
Based on the OP and the other posts that have been made I suspect English is not the posters native language. There might be less than optimal understanding, or perhaps even misunderstanding as to why pictures would be needed.

I know, Fia. That may very well be. But I think the last thread, and the one before this, I also asked for pictures. I asked for pictures to help clear this up a long time ago, and didn't get the same reaction, of maybe not understanding. You see.

lapushka
May 16th, 2017, 07:54 AM
OP, are you OK? Feeling better about the hair or no?

If it is C hair in between M and F hair, then that is nothing to worry about. Your texture might still be changing, especially if you are a teen or in your early twenties (hormones). Are you still in your teens?

lapushka
May 16th, 2017, 08:23 AM
Oh, and if it's different than C hair, or differently textured hair, then a picture would be nice, because it could be something you might need a doctor for if we are all underestimating this. :flower: