PDA

View Full Version : thinning hair at temples- questions...

newport
October 25th, 2008, 02:27 PM
HI. I am 53 -post menopausel- and have been growing my hair now for going on 5 years. It is about waist length now. My hair is fine- but I have alot of it. What I have noticed for the past couple of years is that my hair growth at the temples is thinner than before- the hair that is growing is short- about two inches long. It is only noticeable when I pull my hair back from my face- the short hairs stick out a bit. Has anyone else in my age range noticed this? I have no other thinning - just at the temples. I do biotin and I also take Shin Min DHT blocker tablets daily. Along with all my other supplements. Just wanted to get some feed back on this. I only condition wash- use filtered water- air dry etc. I try to really do all the right things.

freznow
October 25th, 2008, 03:12 PM
My hair is significantly shorter at the temples and around the hairline (I've heard ideas about this being the place where body hair meets head hair, and so it's somewhere in the middle, lengthwise.)

I know jessie58 successfully thickened her temple hair with EO scalp massage. Try this thread. (http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=2001)