PDA

View Full Version : How to make hairline less/not visible when hair is pushed back.

kringekidtaco
May 4th, 2017, 02:28 AM
I'm currently going through the awkward stage, and my hair is about 3 and a half inches, so not much. I want to go for this look while it's short (picture below)
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/f4/f8/86/f4f88663de9254c30c2922be6e82ff96--men's-cuts-man-hair.jpg

One problem that I'm having is that you can see my middle hairline. When there is humid weather, and my hair is dry, my hair will stick up and frizz which looks extremely stupid.

I'd really appreciate help, guys :)

akurah
May 4th, 2017, 02:30 AM
You mean the part?

Do you use any hair products?

Borgessa
May 4th, 2017, 02:58 AM
That looks blow dried and hair spray, probably heavily moussed, don't forget these models have a hairdresser pretty much attached to them inbetween photo's. Looks like they just using a lot of product.

lizardspots
May 4th, 2017, 03:26 AM
The best way to achieve that hair-do is an army of hair stylists, products, and probably photoshop.

lapushka
May 4th, 2017, 04:56 AM
Yeah, that's not realistic...

Maybe post a picture of your own hair, so we can see? You can use a photohosting site for that.

Anje
May 4th, 2017, 06:02 AM
You'll need some product to help with that. I think I'd try mousse so it has plenty of volume. Hair putty might be good if your hair is very thick and voluminous on its own.

Also note that the hair in the pic is longer, on the order of 4-5 inches (compare to his hand width). Yours will be less prone to standing up when it gets more length.