PDA

View Full Version : Has anybody tried Arganmidas?

Siv
May 1st, 2017, 02:42 AM
Hi everybody,

I've seen a new range of products in the online shop of my local supermarket lately, called Arganmidas. I haven't been able to find any detailed reviews online and hardly no ingredients lists either. The shampoo is touted as "sulphate free", but my in my experience my hair doesn't much like any anionic surfactants, whether they are actual sulphates, or "non-sulphates" like sulphonates or sulphosuccinates, so I put more stock in the actual ingredient lists than the label "sulphate free". I haven't found an ingredient list for the Arganmidas shampoo, but assuming it has non-sulphate anionic surfactants, I'm willing to give it a try if anybody has tries this range and found it as strengthening and hydrating as their marketing suggests. The only ingredient list I've found was for their Morrocan Oil product (https://www.amazon.com/Moroccan-Argan-Oil-by-ARGANMIDAS/dp/B00CWE8DWY) and it has a lot of cones, so I thought the shampoo could be pretty harsh after all. Then again, a lot of suphate-free people seem to swear by OGX, which also has sulphonates and cones in their range, so I dunno.

If you've tried Arganmidas, how did you like it?

lapushka
May 1st, 2017, 07:02 AM
If you've tried Arganmidas, how did you like it?

Seems like you still would need an ingredients' list besides an opinion. I have no clue. I think it might be local to Sweden.

Siv
May 1st, 2017, 08:05 AM
Seems like you still would need an ingredients' list besides an opinion. I have no clue. I think it might be local to Sweden.

Well, I could borrow a car and head to the supermarket to have a look at the packaging, but I'm lazy :p I hoped someone had heard of it and/or had tried it! So far I've found it on a few Swedish online shops, on the American Amazon, a Singaporean eBay type site, an official Slovak and Czech Arganmidas website, and an official Canadian one. It's just odd that there's so little info about it out there!

lapushka
May 1st, 2017, 08:20 AM
Well, I could borrow a car and head to the supermarket to have a look at the packaging, but I'm lazy :p I hoped someone had heard of it and/or had tried it! So far I've found it on a few Swedish online shops, on the American Amazon, a Singaporean eBay type site, an official Slovak and Czech Arganmidas website, and an official Canadian one. It's just odd that there's so little info about it out there!

I'd check the ingredients' lists of the products before buying.

I last bought a shampoo from Garnier Fructis that had coconut water in it and it made my hair feel gross (like it was dirty and dry shampood when it was freshly washed).

So if you know there's ingredients you have issues with, do check first.

ghanima
May 1st, 2017, 11:21 AM
https://www.arganmidas.ca/shop/

you may try to ask them the composition
seems they're canadian?