PDA

View Full Version : Found a crazy strand of hair on my head!

Cannelle
April 27th, 2017, 07:10 AM
Hey everyone,

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, and I don't know if this is even worth its own post, but I just had to share this somewhere. Since everyone else I know would probably be weirded out by it or not interest at all, I thought this is the perfect place to show it to people who appreciate hair the same way I do :D

I was just brushing my hair when I found this:

http://www.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/img1138v9u5xqofyt.jpg

I have straight, 1b-1c hair.... what is this crazy curl doing there? And how have I never noticed it? Why am I growing this in the first place? :silly:

MidnightMoon
April 27th, 2017, 07:13 AM
Lol. Might be an infiltrated hair, or... a hair you pulled. I don't know ho to explain it, but it has happened to me with both hair and other materials, when I run my nails through it, it gets this shape. Similar to how you can run scissors on the lace you use to wrap presents, it makes it curly.

lapushka
April 27th, 2017, 07:20 AM
That is perfectly normal. We all get things like this. I have a kinky curly hair (thick, coarse, black, and super krinkly) on my left side in the back, I know exactly where the spot is. It doesn't grow as long as the other hairs, which I find very odd! I just leave it alone. :D And love it like my other hairs. :inlove:

But yes, we all can get hairs that are a bit different on our heads.

Hairkay
April 27th, 2017, 10:22 AM
Yes there's always the odd few. Since I have tight curls that often form that pattern that would be my average strands. What does stand out is the few fine looser waves ones that look like 2c-3a.

WavyWannabe
April 30th, 2017, 02:58 PM
I get those too out of my weak 2a hair ! I think I just "pull" them accidentally with my fingernails, but that's still ... Odd :p

Jo Ann
April 30th, 2017, 03:48 PM
It's the Wild Hair!! :face:

akurah
April 30th, 2017, 04:55 PM
I have at least 2, maybe 3, follicles that produce straight up 3c/4a hair. They're near the nape of my neck. From what I understand it's actually pretty normal.

Aredhel
April 30th, 2017, 04:58 PM
That's a really long random hair! :D My DH has very fine 1b hair, and all of his nape hairs are curly. :p None of them grow to this length though lol

EssentialJo
April 30th, 2017, 05:03 PM
Hey everyone,

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, and I don't know if this is even worth its own post, but I just had to share this somewhere. Since everyone else I know would probably be weirded out by it or not interest at all, I thought this is the perfect place to show it to people who appreciate hair the same way I do :D

I was just brushing my hair when I found this:

http://www.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/img1138v9u5xqofyt.jpg

I have straight, 1b-1c hair.... what is this crazy curl doing there? And how have I never noticed it? Why am I growing this in the first place? :silly:

I've ever had a rogue straight hair or two make its/their presence known on the odd occasion. I would't have believed it if it weren't still attached to my scalp at the time.