PDA

View Full Version : How do I do this hairstyle?

thunderseed
April 13th, 2017, 01:56 AM
Hey, it's been awhile since I've been here, but I saw this really cute hairstyle in a music video here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-vTaktsUSw and I want to know how I can do it, does anyone have any ideas? I'm talking about the cute braid she has in parts of the video. Are those a bunch of hair scrunchies or material just wrapped inside the braid, anyone have a tutorial or tips on how I can do it?
My hair is the same length as hers also or probably longer I can't tell what her length is in that video really.
Thanks! :p :o:):confused::D:cool:

Borgessa
April 13th, 2017, 02:08 AM
Probably a variation of a paranda braid done with a scarf? Google Paranda braid and see if thats what you after.

Arctic
April 13th, 2017, 02:14 AM
I think it's a messy braid, where a raw edged fabric had been braided in, possibly with some extensions. If you can get a good screen capture, that would be great.

PrincessAralin
April 13th, 2017, 05:48 AM
Starts with a high pony and is braided with a ragged scarf, the extra tufts are definitely part of the look, I wouldn't say the braid itself is very messy though - can't tell if it's a four-strand braid or not.

thunderseed
April 13th, 2017, 05:08 PM
Thanks guys, I am going to go shopping for a cute raggedy scarf and see if I can pull this off.

thunderseed
April 13th, 2017, 05:10 PM
Probably a variation of a paranda braid done with a scarf? Google Paranda braid and see if thats what you after.

Yes!!!! Paranda braid, they are so gorgeous, thanks for letting me know.