PDA

View Full Version : another one year anniversary update

wintersun99
October 24th, 2008, 04:59 PM

Arctic
October 24th, 2008, 05:24 PM
Congratulations on your anniversary! Sorry that you have had experiments that went bad, but hopefully it will be smooth sailing from now on! Oh, and pictures would be nice ... ;)

Islandgrrl
October 24th, 2008, 05:43 PM
Congrats on your anniversary, wintersun! You've had one very eventful year, eh? Here's to the next year being full of growth and lush hairiness! :beerchug:

wintersun99
October 24th, 2008, 05:44 PM

Xi
October 24th, 2008, 06:23 PM
Happy growing wintersun.:flower:

paper
October 25th, 2008, 06:43 AM
Happy Anniversary wintersun99 :flowers:

Good luck growing healthy, long hair!

mellie
October 25th, 2008, 06:51 AM
Happy Anniversary!!! :-)

I too, ended up much shorter over the year - argh!!!

But, if we can both stay away from the scissors, it will grow back and be beautiful!!

Like you, I don't know what to do about my grays too....I've been loving washing with soapnuts, but they pull my indigo right back out as soon as I apply it. I'm not a real fan of henna red with my skin tone. I think that I just may have to embrace my grays, or go back to the tea rinses that I used to use before henndigo. They are a PITA, but they work to some degree! And they aren't permanent, which is nice too!

Well here's to more years of long hair to come!! :beercheer:

Garnet66
October 25th, 2008, 08:08 AM
Congrats on your anniversary! Here's to a year of happy healthy hair growing. :beerchug:

brok3nwings
October 25th, 2008, 09:10 AM
I just loved your description eheh, its intersting to know what you have been experimenting and now i just hope you have a lot of growth! Everyone learns from bleach...it is a terrible thing, but i can understand why you did it. At least you know what you get from henna, indigo and bleached hair :P Just let it grow grow!! Congratulations on your birthday :D

Vitalai
October 25th, 2008, 02:10 PM
Congratulations on your anniversary! :flower: Yay for healthy, happy hair!

wintersun99
October 25th, 2008, 06:53 PM

minkstole
October 26th, 2008, 06:49 AM
Pics or it didn´t happen ;) He he.
Congrats (but not on the green hair).