PDA

View Full Version : I may've been a bit scissor-happy...

Crystawni
March 31st, 2017, 03:34 PM
As much as I love long hair, I've always loved cutting hair, too. After all this talk on the forums about self-trimming, and fresh ends, and, and, and...

http://i1340.photobucket.com/albums/o722/Weighting/Just%20Hair/AF17_zpss6ivoipc.jpg?t=1490876858

:o

It looks different without all the layering and deep u-hem, hey.

dansyl
March 31st, 2017, 03:55 PM
Omg!! This kinda shocked me lol. But... your hair is still beautiful. I love your colors!

wispe
March 31st, 2017, 03:59 PM
That's a big change! Are you planning on playing with the styling now that you've gone shorter, too? :) It's different for sure, but I like it!

editing to say if this is an april fools joke you totally got me (though of course if it isn't I stand by what I said, LOL)

Deborah
March 31st, 2017, 04:00 PM
It looks absolutely beautiful!

AspenSong
March 31st, 2017, 04:07 PM
I'm slow to believe this...it IS April 1st Down Under. I sense Shenanigans. lol.

littlestarface
March 31st, 2017, 04:08 PM
Hey it is april 1st there and you aussies is so cheeky, I'm not buying it.

Sarahlabyrinth
March 31st, 2017, 04:30 PM
....Don't believe it... :)

Crystawni
March 31st, 2017, 04:35 PM
Oh, you guys. Thank you! :flowers:

I may not've been scissor-happy, that is true. :D

Just consider this the warmup round for worldwide ratbagerisms over the next 2 days while the clock ticks over. :wethree:

Siri
March 31st, 2017, 04:48 PM
LOL, you fooled me! :hifive: :cheese:

lapushka
March 31st, 2017, 04:58 PM
Omg!! This kinda shocked me lol. But... your hair is still beautiful. I love your colors!

OMG NO! That's exactly the reaction I got.

Did the layers start bothering you, OP?

Oh wait, scratch that. Why did I get suckered into an April Fool's joke. Whyyyy!? :lol:

littlestarface
March 31st, 2017, 05:02 PM
Oh, you guys. Thank you! :flowers:

I may not've been scissor-happy, that is true. :D

Just consider this the warmup round for worldwide ratbagerisms over the next 2 days while the clock ticks over. :wethree:

:laugh: your great!

draysmir
March 31st, 2017, 05:44 PM
very clever ;)

sumidha
March 31st, 2017, 05:51 PM
You got me! Glad you didn't cut that much Crystawni, I've always admired your hair. :P

Crystawni
March 31st, 2017, 06:04 PM
:blossom: I'm loving my long hair too much to go back to how it used to be (that pic was from 3 years ago, not long after I joined LHC). It's fun to reminisce, but funnerer to swish!

CindyOfTheOaks
March 31st, 2017, 08:32 PM
...makes note...Crystawni is a stinker !

Good job !

:lol:

Stormynights
March 31st, 2017, 09:34 PM
Your hair has grown so much and mine is pretty much the same.

pili
March 31st, 2017, 09:54 PM
If this is the way it's going to be around here, I may need to absent myself for the weekend. I don't think my heart can take it.

spirals
March 31st, 2017, 09:56 PM
I totally fell for that.

Serimel
March 31st, 2017, 10:18 PM
Oh you got me big time, my heart kind of stopped there. I was biting my lip while reading forward but I'm glad I scrolled down to see the comments. What a relief!

It's not that your hair wouldn't be beautiful with shorter length too but I think longer length brings out your special colours out even better. It's one of the manes I've been drooling over ever since I joined lhc last year and for a moment to think it's gone. :no:

Crystawni
April 1st, 2017, 06:47 PM
:grouphug: You guys are da best, even when I'm a stinker! :smooch: Thank you so much for your caring support. On to longer lengths and swirlier swirls! :hooched:

P.S. I even got my youngest daughter, who lives at the other end of the state, with this... And since I'd cut her waist-length+ hair to above shoulder in December per her request (read as--beggerage), she thought we could race to longer lengths again together. Naaaaaaaaaw. :puppykisses: Um, I'm still winning, little one! :wigtongue

vampyyri
April 1st, 2017, 07:11 PM
Way to make my heart stop, jeez :lol:

languagenut
April 1st, 2017, 07:51 PM
WHAT? It's not real?? And there I'd said "well if Crystawni can do it, so can I!" Now I'll have to grow it all over again... *sigh*

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-iX79kDTYHFs/WBvY8YmpsZI/AAAAAAAAApM/sh9W7xdgs0ELY7JWmtRnzIhHF5mrdAJHACLcB/s1600/haircut.jpg

Serimel
April 2nd, 2017, 01:13 AM
WHAT? It's not real?? And there I'd said "well if Crystawni can do it, so can I!" Now I'll have to grow it all over again... *sigh*

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-iX79kDTYHFs/WBvY8YmpsZI/AAAAAAAAApM/sh9W7xdgs0ELY7JWmtRnzIhHF5mrdAJHACLcB/s1600/haircut.jpg

LOL! :D You guys are hilarious.

Sterlyn
April 2nd, 2017, 12:25 PM
*snort :p I clicked on this thread and my jaw hit the floor when I saw the pic.........

Crystawni
April 3rd, 2017, 01:55 AM
Well, Missy Sterlyn of Lilac Lushness, that's just about what happened when I spied your snipperage a while back, so payback! :p vampyyri, we can't have all that blood red drain away..! Here ya go: :heartbeat All betters now? And languagenut, we're going to have to whip you with a wet noodle for trying to pull that stunt! :whip: :bigtongue:

Moonfall
April 3rd, 2017, 02:23 AM
Oh my! You totally had me here. :blueeek: