PDA

View Full Version : 3 1/2 years later ...

hannabiss
March 30th, 2017, 06:24 AM
I can finally do a nautilus bun. Holding it up with a metal chop stick way to long for my hair but ill get some hair toys. I feel this is a momentous occasion.

Jennah
March 30th, 2017, 08:05 AM
Thatīs great. :shrug:

raemarthe
March 30th, 2017, 09:08 AM
Congrats that is awesome! Mine is a waist and I still can't, but if I want to wear it I split my hair in to 2 sections and make two.

hannabiss
March 31st, 2017, 06:07 AM
Thatīs great. :shrug: Maybe its not impressive on its own. I should have posted on a bun thread. However it was the first time i got my hair to stay up with a stick was exciting to me in that moment. I have pretty thin hair so it normally take a million bobbypins to keep it up.
:shrug:

Rowdy
March 31st, 2017, 06:26 AM
Congratulations!! I remember my first, doesn't it feel like magic?? :magic:

Kiiruna
March 31st, 2017, 08:00 AM
Congratulations! I remember the first time I got my hair on a bun, secured with a stick. It didn't hold longer than a couple of minutes, but I felt like a real long hair :)

Aredhel
March 31st, 2017, 08:03 AM
Congrats!! :cheer: Might not seem like a big deal, but I totally remember how excited I was when I was first able to hold all of my hair up with nothing but a stick. :p

spidermom
March 31st, 2017, 08:50 AM
Congrats! I remember being pretty excited the first time I got a bun to stay up with a pair of sticks.

Groovy Granny
March 31st, 2017, 08:56 AM
I can finally do a nautilus bun. Holding it up with a metal chop stick way to long for my hair but ill get some hair toys. I feel this is a momentous occasion.

It IS momentous ~ congrats :applause:

It only gets better from here :cheer:

hannabiss
March 31st, 2017, 09:21 AM
Thanks everyone! Its actually staying in all day. My brother got me a metal chop stick set when he was in the Philippines visiting his wife family. I do feel like im becoming a Long hair. I have the sudden urge to bankrupt myself with hair toys. :D

ReadingRenee
March 31st, 2017, 07:15 PM
YAY! Congratulations! That is so exciting! I myself finally have hair long enough to get a nautilus bun to hold with a hairstick for the first time, so I know what a momentous occasion that is. It also makes is so much easier to grow out your hair because now you have a cool bun you can do to put it up.

Jennah
March 31st, 2017, 08:50 PM
Maybe its not impressive on its own. I should have posted on a bun thread. However it was the first time i got my hair to stay up with a stick was exciting to me in that moment. I have pretty thin hair so it normally take a million bobbypins to keep it up.
:shrug:

Thatīs nice. Itīs just that when I read the title of the thread I thought it was going to be 3.5 years worth of photos with before and after, etc etc. :o

browneyedsusan
April 1st, 2017, 06:27 AM
Yes, it is!

I remember my first bun: a LWB about as big as a golf ball. :)

Congratulations! :cheese: