PDA

View Full Version : I finally get buns!

Andthetalltrees
March 28th, 2017, 04:13 PM
I know I probably could just post this on random hair thoughts, But it's exciting!

Until recently I found buns extremely uncomfortable, They would never stay, My ends flopped out. I don't know if it's because it's thinner due to my shed, It's my fairy tail ends, or I just finally found a method that works. But for the last week I've worn my hair in two cinnabuns held with 4 mini claw clips from morning to night without any issue and it's been wonderful. My hair isn't in my face, It's practical while crafting or cooking. :cool: I totally get why you guys bun all the time now!

lapis_lazuli
March 28th, 2017, 04:17 PM
Congratulations!!! Yes, it gets to be addicting... ;)

Groovy Granny
March 28th, 2017, 04:23 PM
Congrats :applause:

This is just the beginning ....wait until you get to use more hair toys :eyebrows: lol

dansyl
March 28th, 2017, 04:31 PM
congrats! I'm still pretty much limited to a disc bun or lwb but hopefully soon i will be able to venture on to new buns.

lapushka
March 28th, 2017, 04:46 PM
For iii hair that is amazing at such a short length. I think it's cause you divided and conquered. :lol: I had to wait to hip to bun.

Andthetalltrees
March 28th, 2017, 04:49 PM
For iii hair that is amazing at such a short length. I think it's cause you divided and conquered. :lol: I had to wait to hip to bun.

Last time I grew out my hair It was definitely hip, Split in two even then. That's why I don't know why it works now(but I'm okay with it). I prefer to wear my hair doubled.

I'm okay with wearing it only in one style for now, It's more about function!

Reyn127
March 28th, 2017, 06:59 PM
Yay! Buns are awesome, aren't they?? And there are sooo many to learn as your hair gets longer, it's great....