PDA

View Full Version : daily defense shampoo and conditioner

reilly0167
March 24th, 2017, 05:41 PM
Hi everyone, just a little announcement on a shampoo and conditioner I found at Walmart today. I never seen them before so it must be new they started to carry, its called daily defense. The shampoo bottle says low sulfate and conditioner sulfate free and it comes in two formulas; one is the argan oil and other one is with coconut oil. The coconut one smells of course like coconuts and the argan oil one has that warm argan oil kinda scents, which I find the smell similar to other argan oil products, I opted for the argan oil poo and condish and it only cost 1.77 ( USD)! Couldn't hurt to try and I'm sure this would matter to most its cruelty free :kitten::puppy::bunny: has anyone tried it?

Dark40
March 27th, 2017, 06:40 PM
No, I've never tried this one before but I used to like the Clairol Daily Defense shampoo and conditioner from the early 2000s. They used to come in 4 or 5 different scents, and 4 or 5 different versions. Every time I used the product it left my hair feeling very healthy, nice, and soft!!!

Frankenstein
March 27th, 2017, 08:35 PM
I have the argan oil mask in the little jar and I like it a lot. It was also less than a dollar, which is a steal!

Rebeccalaurenxx
March 28th, 2017, 11:09 PM
The brand is called "Daily Defense"? Or does it have a sur-company?
I feel like a lot of brands have these "daily defense" lines.
I dont know if I would ever try it because so far I really like Hask brand. But I will keep an eye out.

PillowForts17
March 30th, 2017, 02:04 PM
I'm still new to treating my hair very carefully so I haven't found a shampoo or conditioner that's good for my hair. I'm still going through what I have always used. I use Tresemme right now, but I'm keeping an eye out for what products would be good replacements. I haven't heard of this one though.

reilly0167
March 30th, 2017, 04:23 PM
The brand is called "Daily Defense"? Or does it have a sur-company?
I feel like a lot of brands have these "daily defense" lines.
I dont know if I would ever try it because so far I really like Hask brand. But I will keep an eye out.
All it says is daily defense, never seen it before.
ETA: read the back of the bottle, its from Canada.
Tried it last weekend, its pretty good. Shampoo is pretty good, the consistency of it felt light, not so thick like other shampoos like you giving yourself a light wash, may be good for those who dilute their shampoo but with this you don't have to, I think, YMMV. And it states low sulfate as well. Conditioner left my hair soft and lovely and its no sulfate. Overall I like it.