PDA

View Full Version : Cats react to hair rollers

PixieP
March 23rd, 2017, 01:04 PM
I bought myself some bendy foam hairrollers today, and as I was taking them out of the packaging I suddenly got a very interested audience.. My cats! So I had to film them. Their individual reactions says a LOT about each of their personalities XD

https://www.instagram.com/p/BR_dkcLFVwd

The tricolor tabby is Tika, the black one is Myra, and the longhaired one is Talwen (commonly called Fluffy, 'cause she's fluffy!)

(the links takes you to my Instagram page, no login needed, it's just where I upload videoes)

samanthaa
March 23rd, 2017, 01:19 PM
Awww they're so cute. I love Tika's coloring!

hayheadsbird
March 23rd, 2017, 01:40 PM
That's hilarious! Love the different reactions - specially Talwen deciding to have nothing to do with it thank you very much! <3

Cg
March 23rd, 2017, 02:01 PM
Sweet kitties!

renia22
March 23rd, 2017, 02:03 PM
Cats are so funny, I love that video. =^..^=

lapushka
March 23rd, 2017, 02:05 PM
I apparently can't see the video unless I sign up?

_fred_
March 23rd, 2017, 03:09 PM
LOL! Your cats are adorable <3

Arctic
March 23rd, 2017, 03:10 PM
I laughed outloud to the black cat, they are all adorable!

PixieP
March 23rd, 2017, 03:21 PM
I'm glad you're all entertained;D

Awww they're so cute. I love Tika's coloring!
She's so pretty! Her colouring is quite rare, so she's very special :inlove:

I apparently can't see the video unless I sign up?

I'm sorry, I really thought everyone could see it! Does this link work for you? http://www.selfiehashtag.com/SelfieUserMedia/206752502

I laughed outloud to the black cat, they are all adorable!

Laughing out loud at Myra is very common :laugh:

Aredhel
March 23rd, 2017, 03:29 PM
Aha how sweet is this?! Myra is so feisty! It must be a black cat thing; my own black cat, Salem, has such a hilarious and outgoing personality too. :p Your babies are too precious. :inlove:

lapushka
March 23rd, 2017, 03:57 PM
I'm sorry, I really thought everyone could see it! Does this link work for you? http://www.selfiehashtag.com/SelfieUserMedia/206752502

Aw thank you so much for providing another link! :) It's *so* cute, however (ahem ;)) don't let them play with it too much because they are foamy and can get claw marks on them (and then they're going to be pretty rough on your hair). Just be careful. :) :flower:

Hay_jules
March 23rd, 2017, 04:16 PM
So cute. My kitty is like your black one, she attacks and plays with my foam rollers. I bought cheap, twisty ones at the dollar store and they broke my hair. I've thrown them out a bunch of times but the cat's managed to dig them out each time...finally i just let her have them and they live with the rest of her toys. She also thinks my basket of hair toys is her basket of toys.

AZDesertRose
March 23rd, 2017, 04:17 PM
Myra's reaction is how my cat, Carys, would react. Nothing much scares her, or at least not for long (she can be startled but is not often seriously frightened). She is, however, apt to think, as many cats seem to, that all the world's a cat toy (why else would the earth be round?). :kitten: :lol:

PixieP
March 23rd, 2017, 04:19 PM
Aha how sweet is this?! Myra is so feisty! It must be a black cat thing; my own black cat, Salem, has such a hilarious and outgoing personality too. :p Your babies are too precious. :inlove:

Black cats are the best :D

Aw thank you so much for providing another link! :) It's *so* cute, however (ahem ;)) don't let them play with it too much because they are foamy and can get claw marks on them (and then they're going to be pretty rough on your hair). Just be careful. :) :flower:

I put them away in the bathroom after filming them (that is always closed so they can't get in there). They're also very careful, Myra looks ferocious but she had no claws out, only soft paws :) we train all our cats (we were a foster home for a long time so it's been a lot of cats living with us) to not use claws when we are playing with them and handling them, and they are very gentle, never scratch or bite. They know stuff on the floor is theirs and free to do with as they want, but the tables and things on them are off-limits and mostly they respect that (except for Tika who absolutely loves playing with hairties so unless I lock them away in the bathroom she WILL steal them :laugh: and then they disappear under the couch).

lapushka
March 23rd, 2017, 05:15 PM
I put them away in the bathroom after filming them (that is always closed so they can't get in there). They're also very careful, Myra looks ferocious but she had no claws out, only soft paws :) we train all our cats (we were a foster home for a long time so it's been a lot of cats living with us) to not use claws when we are playing with them and handling them, and they are very gentle, never scratch or bite. They know stuff on the floor is theirs and free to do with as they want, but the tables and things on them are off-limits and mostly they respect that (except for Tika who absolutely loves playing with hairties so unless I lock them away in the bathroom she WILL steal them :laugh: and then they disappear under the couch).

That's amazing! :) Anyway, it's always a good idea to keep your hairtoys safe! ;) :flower: