PDA

View Full Version : Outside

Supercurlyhair
March 12th, 2017, 04:14 PM
I think I might have the curliest hair in the world but it is full of snarles right now. I was outside for a long time today in a snowstorm! My hair is so dark brown it looks black but it looks like it has some red when I am outside. :magic: It smells good because I was in the wind. :p It is going to hurt when it is combed today!:(

Fallensnowwhite
March 12th, 2017, 04:19 PM
Hi supercurlyhair! haha I miss having "outside smelling" hair when my hair was long. (growing out a pixie right now) and good luck with combing out your curly wind burnt hair! does it usually snarl quickly due to texture?

Dark40
March 12th, 2017, 04:58 PM
Hi Supercurlyhair! No, I don't think you have the curliest hair in the world. I have curly hair too. When I was born I was born with, "Cold black hair," and as I got older into my toddler years the sun started lightening it up I think. But as I really got into my teenage years it darkened back up again to dark brown almost black. But I can say that my natural hair color is dark brown almost black.

MsPharaohMoan
March 12th, 2017, 05:02 PM
Out... side? What is this outside you speak of?

spirals
March 12th, 2017, 10:20 PM
^ LOL

It's snowing right now but I'm not out in it. If I were I'd have a rat's nest. Just remember to go gently. Oil or silicone spray on the detangling brush helps me.

pili
March 12th, 2017, 10:32 PM
It actually felt like spring here today, but I was a good girl and kept my hair up and protected.

ExpectoPatronum
March 12th, 2017, 11:35 PM
It was sunny and nice where I live (also Northern California), but I went tidepooling this evening and the air was so foggy and moist, that my hair was actually damp by the end of it! I thought for sure it was going to turn into a frizzy mess when it dried, but it ended up looking nicer than it does normally :confused: It's not frizzy at all.

lapushka
March 13th, 2017, 05:53 AM
We still had ground-frost but the sun is out today and it's quite warm in the sunshine (it's still nippy, though and still time for the heating).

Hay_jules
March 13th, 2017, 09:47 AM
It's grey and raining and dreary outside here on Canadas wet west coast. I climbed back into bed.