PDA

View Full Version : a trip down memory lane...

jojo
October 23rd, 2008, 05:01 PM
well 14 months a go to be precise.

well I am really fed up with my hair, so needed some inspiration so I have been reading the old posts and stumbled across this one I started in Aug 07.

The first picture is of me with a french braid a messy one granted! but I am amazed at the difference between it then and now (look at siggi ) I have grown!:cheese:
http://archive.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=68519

eta-my siggi pic was taken end of aug this year!

Shorty89
October 23rd, 2008, 05:03 PM
Don't be discouraged! Your hair is gorgous and it most definately has grown :D I also have to say that I love your avatar!

Gumball
October 23rd, 2008, 05:03 PM
That's great, jojo! I'm glad you found just the boost you needed and that it was from you! How great is that? Hehe. You inspiring yourself I bet will inspire others here. You do have beautiful hair.

Akiko
October 23rd, 2008, 05:05 PM
That's a lot of growth~! You should not be discouraged.

jojo
October 23rd, 2008, 05:07 PM
thanks i wasnt fishing for compliments buts its great when you see progress. No way will i ever give up this journey, this time last year I was happy just to get it up.

I need to chill out and stop being a stress head I think!!!

but thanks again anyway xx

Addy
October 23rd, 2008, 05:21 PM
It has grown alot I think! :)

It can get discouraging though. We just have to keep growing! :cool:

Vitalai
October 23rd, 2008, 05:57 PM
That is amazing progress! It's grown a lot, and your hair looks so much more healthy and shiny in your siggy.

jojo
October 23rd, 2008, 06:13 PM
aww thanks, yes I also think it looks more healthy x

Elphie
October 23rd, 2008, 06:27 PM
Hey jojo, how did you get my wonky french braid on your head???
(J/K!)

My skin turns a pale shade of green (with envy) every time I look at the braided perfection in your signature.

Xandergrammy
October 23rd, 2008, 07:45 PM
jojo, your hair looks wonderful!!!

hair jim
October 23rd, 2008, 07:50 PM
keep on growing!
mine is finally on a roll too!
~jim

Tressie
October 23rd, 2008, 08:08 PM
Hey Jo! I think you've made awesome progress! I have to say that your french twist updo on the '07 thread was really neat, and so is your current pic and your avatar rocks!! (o:

You have lovely hair and it's growing!!!!!!!!! I hope I make as much progress by next year!

manderly
October 24th, 2008, 02:42 AM
I'm not going to compliment you because you already know I think your hair is great (and I hate you with all that growth compared to mine!) so I'm just going to take this moment to tease your sad little french braid from '07. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

How far you have come........WOW :D