PDA

View Full Version : The Swedish GM salon is still active

Fia
February 27th, 2017, 04:12 AM
So far in my growth journey I've used regular hair salons to keep the ends trimmed and neat, but I always end up disappointed as they take off far more than needed. Soooo, decided to do a net search and see if Ann-Sofie and the GM salon in Stockholm was still active and taking new clients. Lo' and behold - she is and she does.

So, tomorrow 3pm I have my first (well, not really, but first for this long hair go around) appointment with a hairdresser that understands long hair. And even better. I get to purchase the products that I know my hair likes and thrives on - Cream Shampoo, Cream Rinse and Biosilk. Happy? No ecstatic would probably cover it better. Longer lengths, here I come; unnecessary length taken off, good bye.

Oh, for those in Stockholm (or nearby) that want to give her a try - http://www.longhair.nu.

lapushka
February 27th, 2017, 05:16 AM
Keep us posted on how it went. :) I'm really glad you get to go.

TatsuOni
February 27th, 2017, 07:42 AM
Please keep us updated on how it went :) I'm happy to take care of my own hair but am still interested in you experience :)

Rhodugune
February 27th, 2017, 09:12 AM
Oh, how exciting! I hope you had a really good experience?
I'm also from Sweden and I have had much the same experience as you describe when I used to go and get my hair trimmed so I have done my own trimming for the last 15 years at least.

It does sound interesting to me to go to someone that understands long hair and I would like to know what they would have to say about my hair and what they would recommend so I hope you will share what they had to say about your hair and what you think about it. :D