PDA

View Full Version : Leave in spray conditioner that doesn't weigh down hair

lucid
February 17th, 2017, 02:25 PM
I have some highlights in the top layers of my hair that I feel are a bit dry, so I would like to condition them. However, I can't use conditioner on my head, since it reaches my scalp and makes my hair look oily and flat. So I'm looking for a very light spray conditioner that I can lightly spray over the top layers after shower, without it getting on my scalp.

The rest of my hair is in good condition, it is just the highlighted top layer that have some breakage and dryness.

I'll be more than happy for every recommendation. :)

lapushka
February 17th, 2017, 03:24 PM
It is still going to get on your scalp, though. Not underneath, but the top part, yes.

Maybe try making your own spray-mist, from just a bit of water and a tiny squirt of your runniest conditioner. Shake well, and try.

likelikepenny
February 17th, 2017, 06:01 PM
Infusium 23 is really nice if you're looking for a store bought option.

Nymphe
February 17th, 2017, 06:16 PM
Rosewater and orange blossom water - I have seen rosewater in 4 fl oz spray bottle at health food stores. They are pretty light.

Dark40
February 18th, 2017, 05:29 PM
Isoplus Wrap Lotion. It is really nice! After every wash I use that as a leave-in spray on my hair, and it gives my hair lots of shine as well!!! And, it also very moisturized and very soft!!!!