PDA

View Full Version : Been away......but now I'm back

Jeleebaby
February 8th, 2017, 04:36 AM
Hello all,
It's been a really long time. A quick upate on our hair here. The little one is still between classic and knee, it's taking ages because she's growing in height a lot at the moment and her hair growth isn't at the same rate. But, still in lovely condition and she still loves it. Pictures will follow.

As for me, I hit tailbone in September 2015 and in October the same year chopped it all to pixie. Tailbone was always my goal, but with hair that had been colour treated a lot I sacrificed trims for length and so it was tatty, horrid hair. The chop was fantastic and until 3 months ago I was loving the ease of the pixie.....but then I went to help my daughter sort out her bedroom and found all my old hair toys so, yep, we're growing again. So far my longest bits are just skimming my jawline, not bad for 3 months from pixie.

So, it's great to be back, can't wait to speak to you all again, old and new members.

xx

spidermom
February 8th, 2017, 07:31 AM
I had a fantastic chop myself fairly recently. Long hair isn't the only thing worth rocking!

Groovy Granny
February 8th, 2017, 08:14 AM
Hello all,
It's been a really long time. A quick upate on our hair here. The little one is still between classic and knee, it's taking ages because she's growing in height a lot at the moment and her hair growth isn't at the same rate. But, still in lovely condition and she still loves it. Pictures will follow.

As for me, I hit tailbone in September 2015 and in October the same year chopped it all to pixie. Tailbone was always my goal, but with hair that had been colour treated a lot I sacrificed trims for length and so it was tatty, horrid hair. The chop was fantastic and until 3 months ago I was loving the ease of the pixie.....but then I went to help my daughter sort out her bedroom and found all my old hair toys so, yep, we're growing again. So far my longest bits are just skimming my jawline, not bad for 3 months from pixie.

So, it's great to be back, can't wait to speak to you all again, old and new members.

xx

Welcome back :waving:

Happy growing :cheer:

lapushka
February 8th, 2017, 08:34 AM
Welcome back, the both of you! Happy growing, mom! :D

TatsuOni
February 13th, 2017, 08:19 AM
Welcome back!