PDA

View Full Version : What's Your Favorite Deep Conditioner?

Dark40
February 6th, 2017, 08:39 PM
Hi everyone,

I was just wondering. What is your favorite deep conditioner? I lot of favorites like:
Queen Helene Cholesterol Conditioning Cream
Garnier Fructis Damage Eraser Conditioner
SiliconeMix
ORS Replenishing Conditioner
Africa's Best Hair Mayonaise

sweetaha
April 7th, 2017, 08:46 AM
i like coconut oil as deep conditioner

Hairkay
April 7th, 2017, 11:39 AM
Just plain banana puree. That works perfectly.

NikitaJane
April 7th, 2017, 11:56 AM
At the minute I'm loving Jasön 84% aloe vera conditioner. :)

Natashap
April 11th, 2017, 01:21 AM
Tresemme is best!

I have used it few times.

lapushka
April 11th, 2017, 08:15 AM
My Aldi/Kyrell argan oil hair mask. Has argan oil as the 3rd ingredient and about 3 short lines of ingredients. It's lovely. I bought so many tubes (later in the sale) to last me about a year. Loved it, as I'm getting to my last tubes. :)

Kellylee
April 11th, 2017, 05:33 PM
I really like its a 10 but it is pretty pricey. So worth it though.

Dark40
June 10th, 2017, 09:22 PM
lapushka, I also love any product that has argan oil in it too!!:) Kellylee, I also love it's a 10 too!! And, you are so very right that it is pretty pricey. But it is worth it. I always use it very sparingly though. I very seldum use it. Because, it is so expensive!:)

Ligeia Noire
June 11th, 2017, 10:08 AM
At the moment shea moisture jamaican black castor oil, the mask!

ephemeri
June 11th, 2017, 03:00 PM
Shea Moisture Manuka Honey and Mafura Oil Intensive hydration masque. I've loved this for over a year now I think!

Frankenstein
June 11th, 2017, 04:17 PM
Aussie 3 Minute Miracle

mizukitty
June 13th, 2017, 01:38 PM
At the moment it definitely has to be the Vatika Egg Protein mask. Unfortunately the one I bought has a weird, curdled consistency (QC, exposure to air?, I don't know) but that hasn't stopped me from using it and seriously enjoying it. Super soft, slippy hair, and no cones (I only really check for them since some weigh my hair down) I find myself reaching for this one a lot more than anything else!

reilly0167
June 14th, 2017, 11:27 AM
My favorite DT(s) are usually the homemade ones:D and I usually switch up here and there with them so heres my list.
1. Olive oil or avocado oil with honey
2. Coconut milk with honey

To these I also add castor, sweet almond oils, shea butter, glycerine and sometimes add conditioner to the mix as well:D

Larki
June 15th, 2017, 11:21 AM
Hair Yum blueberry yogurt deep conditioner. It is heaven. Makes my hair feel like velvet.

Dark40
July 27th, 2017, 05:31 PM
At the moment shea moisture jamaican black castor oil, the mask!

I've been hearing a lot of about the shea moisture Jamaican black castor oil on www.youtube.com. I'm going to have to try that.

ExpectoPatronum
July 27th, 2017, 06:31 PM
I've been hearing a lot of about the shea moisture Jamaican black castor oil on www.youtube.com. I'm going to have to try that.

Do it! It's also one of my favorite deep conditioners! My hair loves more protein-y deep conditioners though.

I also love Carol's Daughter Monoi, but it's too expensive so I never buy it. I just had a sample of it once. I also really like Hask Keratin Protein deep conditioner. I just tried it today for the first time and it's good stuff!

If your hair doesn't like protein-y deep conditioners, then you should probably avoid the ones I mentioned :)

lisamt
July 27th, 2017, 06:59 PM
I love the Giovanni 2chic avocado and olive oil deep conditioner but I ran out and I haven't been able to find it :(
instead I've been using Aussie 3 minute miracle again but I don't like it as much. my hair is very picky when it comes to conditioners and deep conditioners so it's taken me a pretty long time to find one that I actually like.

Ligeia Noire
July 27th, 2017, 08:23 PM

Do it! It's also one of my favorite deep conditioners! My hair loves more protein-y deep conditioners though.

I also love Carol's Daughter Monoi, but it's too expensive so I never buy it. I just had a sample of it once. I also really like Hask Keratin Protein deep conditioner. I just tried it today for the first time and it's good stuff!

If your hair doesn't like protein-y deep conditioners, then you should probably avoid the ones I mentioned :)

I love it, it is just the best you can get on almost all organic but really thick at the same time. Their shampoos and conditioners did not do it for me though but I use the deep conditioning masks when I want a break from cones.

leayellena
July 28th, 2017, 03:04 AM
Balea Hairmask with Vanilla and Almond oil. (Haarmaske Intensivpflege mit Vanille-Duft u. Mandelöl).
just bought it. reasonable price and the same ingredients like the "professional" stuff. it smells nice.

divinedobbie
July 28th, 2017, 08:04 PM
I always go back to L'oreal Hair Expertise Total Repair 5

EssentialJo
July 28th, 2017, 09:51 PM
Mixed Chicks deep condish and, of course, SMT :)

Rebeccalaurenxx
July 28th, 2017, 10:03 PM
Live clean moisturizing coconut conditioner. I like all their formulas though, cone free but thick.

lapushka
July 29th, 2017, 02:54 AM
I think I like the Garnier UD (Ultra Doux) jars / Whole Blends for the Americans, Ultimate Blends for the Brits, and Loving Blends for the Dutch. They moisturize pretty darn well and don't break the bank!

Gillian1978
July 30th, 2017, 04:34 AM
I absolutely love Kerastase masquintense, I know it is very expensive but you do not need much . Davines love smoothing conditioner is also wonderful and smells amazing. Iv tried every brand under the sun and these are the stand out ones for me. I
Recently bought the new Body Shop banana hair mask but I have t tried it yet. It is silicone free I believe. Smells good enough to eat too!

Corvana
July 30th, 2017, 10:16 PM
My favorite is probably L'oreal Nature's Therapy Mega Moisture. I used to use it fairly regularly when my hair was pink and purple, and by the time I stopped dyeing it I'd run out. I just got to use some at my friend's house and remembered exactly why I loved it so much haha.

lisamt
July 30th, 2017, 10:44 PM
update on my last post: finally found the giovanni 2chic deep conditioner! I wanted to buy a couple bottles because I can only find it in this one grocery store but I got the last bottle :(

Dark40
September 21st, 2017, 04:20 PM

Yes, I am planning on trying some of these protein y deep conditioners. I already love this wonderful deep conditioner I use with my relaxer called, ORS Replenishing Conditioner." It's a rather light protein conditioner. It has a balance of protein and moisture. My hair also loves protein y deep conditioners too. I find that my hair behaves much better when I use them. My hair also loves silicones as well. I just love the beautiful moisture and healthy looking shine it gives my hair! Thanks for mentioning those conditioners :)

lucid
September 21st, 2017, 04:25 PM
Matrix Biolage Hydrasource Mask (this is without cones and protein)

_anya
October 2nd, 2017, 07:08 PM
At the moment, I'm liking the Aphogee 2-Minute Hair Restorer (the one that comes in a packet with 2 doses). I like to follow it up with my variant of SMT (but when in a hurry, a non-protein condish such as HE Hello Hydration, Aussie Moist or Gliss Cure does the trick to balance out the high protein of the Aphogee mask by adding moisture, smoothness and slippage).

mira-chan
October 2nd, 2017, 07:21 PM
Most shea moisture masks, I'm generally not too picky between them.

lapushka
October 3rd, 2017, 03:26 AM
I loved that darn Aldi mask they no longer sell. It had argan oil on the top of the ingredient list and no silicones.

I have yet to try the Garnier Ultra Doux (whole blends) olive one, the honey one, and the argan/camelia oil one, but I'm sure I'll like 'em just as much as I like any Garnier UD mask! They're awesome if you want a range of good masks that are affordable.

And I have the Aunt Jackie's "fix my hair", and "in control" deep conditioners to still go through. Will keep you posted on how that goes.

I have a few things to finish up first. :o (Gosh darned, don't I always?) :lol:

leayellena
October 7th, 2017, 03:29 AM
I´ve got some to recommend:
Cien Kur. it´s time to go back to my secret crush somehow :D
Balea Haarmaske Intensiv Pflege (DM, Germany): hmm I love the smell.

I´d also try: Balea Professional Repair Mask of the Professional Repair range.
and Alverde Nutri Care range recommended by haartraum. it´s expensive but it worths the money.
no dangerous ingredients like BHT for me, thx.

PS: If you´d like to check more details about the products I recommend or those I keep track of for an eventual use, check out my blog: http://leayellena.blogspot.de/2017/05/cosmetic-products.html

Dark40
October 13th, 2017, 04:35 PM
I also love Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Conditioner as well!!! And also, Crème Of Nature Intense Deep Conditioner.

lapushka
October 14th, 2017, 09:53 AM
I think I'm going to try out the Aunt Jackie's "fix my hair". For both conditioning sessions this Sunday.

gustavonut
November 16th, 2017, 01:50 AM
Herbal essences blue jar hello hydration (Germany) not sure if it’s in America, garnier fructis sleek and shine DC, coconut and castor oil with tea tree and spearmint essential oil (sooo tingly), and whole blends DC (wahre shätze)

desu
November 16th, 2017, 09:20 AM
Argan oil :D

Beeboo123
November 17th, 2017, 09:26 AM
I hope i don’t sound too dumb... how do i know if something is a deep conditioner or a normal conditioner?

H o n є y ❤
November 21st, 2017, 09:58 PM
I hope i don’t sound too dumb... how do i know if something is a deep conditioner or a normal conditioner?

You don't sound dumb at all. The product will usually have the words "Deep Conditioner," or "Masque" in the name. Or if in the description it says keep on for 10-30 minutes, it's most likely a deep conditioner.

Mirandamood
November 29th, 2017, 10:39 PM
I really like Hask Greek yogurt deep conditioner with blueberry. I tried it first on holiday in Greece and after ordered it online. They do have lots of amazing olive oil based hair treatment masks/conditioners in Greece, most of them are only sold there. Wish one day I buy a little house in Athens (https://tranio.com/greece/attica/athens/detached/) and grow my own olive trees to make an excellent olive oil :o, I have always wanted to try making homemade cosmetics for hair and skin, olive (and coconut) oils are one of the best for hydration in my opinion (I have dark wavy hair).

lithostoic
December 2nd, 2017, 05:44 PM
Went through a whole container of Shea Moisture shea butter masque. I now have the Superfruit Complex 10-in-1 masque and I like this even better! I think I'm going to use it next time I wash (Monday). It's been about a month so I'm due.

Dark40
December 8th, 2017, 05:45 PM
Where can you get the Supefruit Complex 10 in-1 masque? That sounds like a good masque! I love using different types of masques on my hair! For my hair texture and type I try to use a masque daily. Especially, with the winter coming in.

Raevyngoddess
December 11th, 2017, 09:04 PM
Shea Moisture products or coconut oil

Natashap
December 14th, 2017, 04:27 AM
Tresemme is best!

I have used it few times.

Tried loreal ,its amazing too.

Animae
January 1st, 2018, 12:31 PM
I've fallen in Love with the Briogeo Don't despair, Repair deep conditioner mask. It is amazing. It leaves my hair smooth and silky and it smells amazing

Corvana
January 1st, 2018, 01:27 PM
My favorite is probably L'oreal Nature's Therapy Mega Moisture. I used to use it fairly regularly when my hair was pink and purple, and by the time I stopped dyeing it I'd run out. I just got to use some at my friend's house and remembered exactly why I loved it so much haha.

Now that I'm silicone free, let me add the deep conditioner I use now! :laugh:

Shea Moisture Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil Intensive Hydration Masque

Soooo nice! It's very thick, so it takes a bit to spread, but it's very moisturizing! Plus it's a bit lighter than the Nature's Therapy, in that my hair wasn't slick straight but instead pretty bouncy still, while still moisturizing the heck out of my hair. Probably the lack of silicones? Idk!

Wendyp
January 15th, 2018, 06:28 PM
Shea moisture line, the superfruit one is great. Also aveda damage remedy hair mask, but its expensive.

lapushka
January 17th, 2018, 04:03 AM
They have started to sell the "daily defence" masks that you guys get at dollar stores, in our local "Action" discounter (Belgium). I don't hear good things about these masks at all; nevertheless I got 2, the coconut one and the argan oil one. We'll see what it does. I have other stuff to use up first, so they're a bit on the back burner. I'll keep you posted if they're OK to nice!

curlily
January 20th, 2018, 04:24 PM
Somewhat recently, I started incorporating the Maui Moisture Heal & Hydrate + Shea Butter Hair Mask into my routine. The directions say it can be used as a pre-shampoo deep conditioner, 5 minute in-shower treatment, or leave-in. I've been using it as the 2nd conditioner after CO and/or applying a little on the ends as a leave in. I like it!

WillOTree
January 22nd, 2018, 10:04 AM
I still love the L'oreal Renourishing Butter, but I bought some Shea Moisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil strengthen and restore masque hoping I could find something a bit more moisturizing and OMG. I clarified beforehand and used Suave Coconut condishioner after, and Garnier Legendary Olive leave in, and my hair hasn't been this soft and moisturized in years, basically since before I started dyeing it and not care of color treated hair. I was thinking the shea butter might be too heave for my hair since last time I tried something with it it left my hair lank, but I might be proven wrong! I'm thinking it's because it's because it had cones.

Lanalavallama
January 22nd, 2018, 10:12 AM
Somewhat recently, I started incorporating the Maui Moisture Heal & Hydrate + Shea Butter Hair Mask into my routine. The directions say it can be used as a pre-shampoo deep conditioner, 5 minute in-shower treatment, or leave-in. I've been using it as the 2nd conditioner after CO and/or applying a little on the ends as a leave in. I like it!

Interesting. I saw a thread that didn't have overwhelmingly positive feedback regarding Maui Moisture products, so decided not to experiment.
Is it very moisturising? Does it have much slip? Thanks!

Dark40
January 22nd, 2018, 07:52 PM
Mixed Chicks deep condish and, of course, SMT :)

Oh yeah, I've been hearing a lot about Mixed Chick deep condish on youtube. I've been wanting to try it out but it's soooo expensive!!!

Veganmayhem
January 29th, 2018, 08:50 AM
https://images.ulta.com/is/image/Ulta/2276706

Veganmayhem
January 29th, 2018, 08:51 AM
Whoops, didnt mean for that image to be so large. How can I edit my post?

NightSister
January 29th, 2018, 12:31 PM
Veganmayhem, ha I'd leave it, scrolling through that was pretty funny XD

Barefootgirl431
January 30th, 2018, 12:50 PM
Good old fashioned mayonnaise works really well. Yes, I smell like salad when I have it in my hair, but it does wonders to my hair.

curlily
February 5th, 2018, 10:41 AM
Interesting. I saw a thread that didn't have overwhelmingly positive feedback regarding Maui Moisture products, so decided not to experiment.
Is it very moisturising? Does it have much slip? Thanks!

Sorry I took a while to respond. I like it, it is moisturizing. I probably won't buy it again though, I'm always trying new things.

my2cats1
February 5th, 2018, 02:39 PM
Lately I'm really into Shea Moisture High Porosity Moisture Seal Masque. I don't know if my hair is high-porosotiy or not....I tried it on a whim and found that I really like the texture of it and how my hair feels after I use it.

Siv
December 15th, 2020, 12:28 PM
*Bump*

*Bump*

Has anyone discovered any new favourites since the last time this thread was updated? I'm about to run out of product in the next couple of washes and am shopping around for something new...

A couple of cone-free favourites of mine are the SMJBCO deep treatment and the Garnier Hair Food Banana mask. I don't typically use coney deep treatments as I don't tend to need them when I'm using cones.

cat11
December 15th, 2020, 02:37 PM
In the last few months I've tried a few I really liked.

Palmers Olive Oil deep conditioner for frizzy hair. Comes in a small packet. I loved this one, made my hair feel very silky. This is my favorite one. Its important to not leave it on much longer than recommended.

Hi Pro Pac Morrocan Mend is another one I have really liked recently. It smells really good and made my hair soft.

Hask Argan Oil mask I just did this one this weekend, turned out really nice and soft. Shiny. I will definitely get this again.

I also recently tried Hi Pro Pac keratin protein mask and liked that one more than Hask Keratin mask. I had used the hask one for years whenever I needed protein but I think I like the Hi Pro Pac one better.

ExpectoPatronum
December 15th, 2020, 05:21 PM
Last time I posted in this thread was three years ago and my favorites has changed. Like others, I really like Shea Moisture deep conditioners. But my favorite one is the Manuka Honey and Mafura Oil Intensive Hydration Masque. (https://www.sheamoisture.com/manuka-honey-and-mafura-oil-intensive-hydration-masque/764302231066.html) I've gone through two tubs of this stuff and just cracked open a third!

I don't really use regular conditioner, just this because my hair is prone to being dry.

Ylva
December 15th, 2020, 07:03 PM
My favourite is definitely the papaya Hair Food by Garnier Fructis. Too bad I'm close to running out, and won't be purchasing any for a loooong time to come as I'm working through my stash. :cry:

Like others, I really like Shea Moisture deep conditioners. But my favorite one is the Manuka Honey and Mafura Oil Intensive Hydration Masque. (https://www.sheamoisture.com/manuka-honey-and-mafura-oil-intensive-hydration-masque/764302231066.html) I've gone through two tubs of this stuff and just cracked open a third!

Seconding this one and the JBCO one! However, I only use them when my hair is in need of protein, so I don't know if I'll have any use for them when more virgin hair grows in.

Dark40
December 15th, 2020, 09:31 PM
*Bump*

*Bump*

Has anyone discovered any new favourites since the last time this thread was updated? I'm about to run out of product in the next couple of washes and am shopping around for something new...

A couple of cone-free favourites of mine are the SMJBCO deep treatment and the Garnier Hair Food Banana mask. I don't typically use coney deep treatments as I don't tend to need them when I'm using cones.

I've found a new favorite deep conditioning treatment since the last time this thread has been updated. I love the Maui Moisture line. I also love Pantene Pro-V Hair Masks as well.

Mariekeeee14
December 16th, 2020, 02:59 AM
Yes, I love Jessicurl Deep Conditioning Treatment! My hair loves shea butter so it's great

lapushka
December 16th, 2020, 03:21 AM
I'm now thinking back to when the shea butter & honey mask by "Le Petit Marseillais" was so great for me! My mom had half a jar left and didn't want to use it anymore, so she gave it to me. Not a bad one at all. A little harder to rinse out, but well, if you can get past that... ;)

Still the winners of 2019/2020 are my Garnier Fructis Hair Food masks. Still have yet to try the macadamia one, but so far the banana and on top the papaya one are my favorites.

pisinoe
December 16th, 2020, 04:58 AM
I might have to try the papaya mask for pre-shampoo because y’all love it so much!

Dragon
December 16th, 2020, 05:20 AM
My favourite is the Garnier Fructis Hair Foods. I’ve got the banana, papaya and macadamia ones. I’ve notice I seem to go for the macadamia the most.

Dark40
December 16th, 2020, 10:49 AM
I'm now thinking back to when the shea butter & honey mask by "Le Petit Marseillais" was so great for me! My mom had half a jar left and didn't want to use it anymore, so she gave it to me. Not a bad one at all. A little harder to rinse out, but well, if you can get past that... ;)

Still the winners of 2019/2020 are my Garnier Fructis Hair Food masks. Still have yet to try the macadamia one, but so far the banana and on top the papaya one are my favorites.

I also love the Garnier Fructis Banana one too! I gotta try the macademai one. I've never heard of that one before. I've also wanted to try the papaya one as well. Hmm, I wonder why your mom didn't like the honey mask by "Le Petit Marseillais?"

lapushka
December 16th, 2020, 04:17 PM
My favourite is the Garnier Fructis Hair Foods. I’ve got the banana, papaya and macadamia ones. I’ve notice I seem to go for the macadamia the most.

Ooooh now I'm intrigued, see! The macadamia one is the only one I haven't tried, next to the Aloe Vera one (but that one I will not get).

Kat
December 16th, 2020, 04:35 PM
Just plain banana puree. That works perfectly.

I know this is old, but for banana users... is it hard to get out of your hair later? (I keep thinking of all those times when I don't eat the bananas quickly enough and they go bad-- like, bad to the point that they just don't taste good-- and how I hate to waste them... I assume I have to puree suuuuuuper well?

lapushka
December 18th, 2020, 07:14 AM
I know this is old, but for banana users... is it hard to get out of your hair later? (I keep thinking of all those times when I don't eat the bananas quickly enough and they go bad-- like, bad to the point that they just don't taste good-- and how I hate to waste them... I assume I have to puree suuuuuuper well?

I once tried banana puree in my hair; blended to a pulp. It stuck so badly. I don't know what it was, but it took forever to get that out. But as they say, YMMV. Maybe try it on half of your hair, or your ends first, if you're unsure?

Kat
December 18th, 2020, 04:18 PM
I once tried banana puree in my hair; blended to a pulp. It stuck so badly. I don't know what it was, but it took forever to get that out. But as they say, YMMV. Maybe try it on half of your hair, or your ends first, if you're unsure?

Oh noooooo! That's good to know... my hair is tangly enough without me having it gummed together by something (I've had that happen before with styling products, and it was a nightmare, took me like two hours to detangle my hair, some of that time crying. Those were the times when I was soooo close to just grabbing a pair of scissors and cutting it off at the nape of my neck...).

ExpectoPatronum
December 18th, 2020, 05:04 PM
I want to try the banana hair food mask so badly but unfortunately, it isn't available where I live. I suppose I can order online, but I don't know if I want to do all that when I already have a deep conditioner I like.

blackgothicdoll
December 18th, 2020, 10:49 PM
I want to try the banana hair food mask so badly but unfortunately, it isn't available where I live. I suppose I can order online, but I don't know if I want to do all that when I already have a deep conditioner I like.

I can't find banana hair food online anywhere either. Papaya has defaulted to my favorite since then. It works amazingly well in tandem with my staple conditioner.

Dark40
December 22nd, 2020, 03:18 PM
I can't find banana hair food online anywhere either. Papaya has defaulted to my favorite since then. It works amazingly well in tandem with my staple conditioner.

The banana hair food is being sold on eBay's website and you can also find it on Amazon's website as well. I purchase it there all of the time.

Dark40
January 3rd, 2021, 08:15 AM
Hey anyone,

Have you ever tried this reconstructing system called, "CURE ME Kuul before?" And if so, have you ever tried or used it before?

aloewurly
January 6th, 2021, 01:11 AM
My absolute favorite deep conditioner is from a Brazilian brand called Skala. The one I like best is called Amido de Milho. I'm not brazilian (I am from a neighboring country) but they're surprisingly cheap for their value (they come in one kilo pots!) and the formulas are truly excellent and very varied. As a plus, they clearly state which of their products have silicones and which don't!

renia22
January 11th, 2021, 07:34 AM
This was a good line, they used to carry it at Sally’s Beauty Supply. I believe it’s been recently discontinued, but you can still find it online. I like the conditioner in the tube, but the one in the tub got good reviews also. Clairol Professional iThrive:

https://i.ibb.co/1fY0vH2/20-DF795-B-CDA7-465-F-B821-2-A6-A9-A76-BBA2.jpg (https://ibb.co/C5pw1x0)

JasminxCat
January 11th, 2021, 01:28 PM
I don't know if it's my favorite yet, but last night I used Shea Moisture's Manuka honey and Marfura oil mask for the first time and the smell is like nothing I've ever smelled before. So heavenly mmmmm!!! I wish there was a perfume!

Dark40
January 13th, 2021, 09:26 AM
My favourite is definitely the papaya Hair Food by Garnier Fructis. Too bad I'm close to running out, and won't be purchasing any for a loooong time to come as I'm working through my stash. :cry:

Seconding this one and the JBCO one! However, I only use them when my hair is in need of protein, so I don't know if I'll have any use for them when more virgin hair grows in.

I've been wanting to try the Papaya Hair Food by Garnier Fructis for a loooong time. I've been hearing yall raving about it. My favorite one is the Avacado Treat by Garnier Fructis and the Banana Hair Food one. I bet you are sad that you're running out of the Papaya Hair Food as to you are still trying to use up your stash first before purchasing anymore.

Dark40
January 13th, 2021, 09:29 AM
I don't know if it's my favorite yet, but last night I used Shea Moisture's Manuka honey and Marfura oil mask for the first time and the smell is like nothing I've ever smelled before. So heavenly mmmmm!!! I wish there was a perfume!

I've been wanting to try some of Shea Moisture's other hair products but haven't had the chance. Because, I'm in the middle of going through my stash first before purchasing anymore stuff. I bet it does smell heavenly! What does it smell like?

JasminxCat
January 13th, 2021, 12:02 PM
I've been wanting to try some of Shea Moisture's other hair products but haven't had the chance. Because, I'm in the middle of going through my stash first before purchasing anymore stuff. I bet it does smell heavenly! What does it smell like?

Like a mixture of honey suckle and vanilla. It might be different for someone else, can't really explain it but the smell is very nice

Dark40
January 13th, 2021, 01:05 PM
Like a mixture of honey suckle and vanilla. It might be different for someone else, can't really explain it but the smell is very nice

Ooh! I bet that it is nice scent! Yeah, you might be right that it might be different for someone else, but I bet the smell is very nice

Bat
January 13th, 2021, 04:59 PM
So far my favourite seems to be aloe hairfood

Bat
January 13th, 2021, 05:01 PM
I've been wanting to try the Papaya Hair Food by Garnier Fructis for a loooong time. I've been hearing yall raving about it. My favorite one is the Avacado Treat by Garnier Fructis and the Banana Hair Food one. I bet you are sad that you're running out of the Papaya Hair Food as to you are still trying to use up your stash first before purchasing anymore.

Papaya is good it just smells awful, like over ripe fruit, the avocado has the best smell but not the best for me

Dark40
January 20th, 2021, 04:32 PM
Papaya is good it just smells awful, like over ripe fruit, the avocado has the best smell but not the best for me

Yes, I've been hearing a lot of good reviews and things about the Papaya one. I am tempted to try it. I bet it does smell awful, like over ripe fruit. Yes, I also like the avocado one too. It does have the best smell and it also gives your hair a nice slip and it conditions your hair very well too. I think my next purchase is going to be the papaya one to give it a try.