PDA

View Full Version : I finally have some good new to report about my hair

Poetic
October 22nd, 2008, 08:18 PM
As some of you know I have been feeling sad about my hair since a matting disaster a while back.:( Since that time I have been wearing my hair up and praying it would return to it original healthy state.:pray:

Now, my hair is not as healthy as it once was, and it has not miraculously returned to tailbone length. However, the other day I decided to take my hair, in small sections at a time, shampoo them, then rinse and condition them. This was a two day process. :rolleyes::meditate: However, I was able it seems to get out whatever tangles, shedding hair remained in my head. And what is best I was finally able to exam the length.:D

Granted pieces in the top are broken off. But what remains, while not as long as it once was, is for the most part even :cheese: . . . and but a few inches from my waist. :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

MsBubbles
October 22nd, 2008, 09:55 PM
Congratulations on your good decisions and patience, and for saving your hair. Thank you for sharing your positive news and excitement! I'd love to be a few inches from waist right now.

Amoretti
October 23rd, 2008, 08:15 AM
Congratulations on salvaging your hair! :)

Monsterkitti
October 23rd, 2008, 08:20 AM
Congrats, sounds like a long process but well worth it :)

burns_erin
October 23rd, 2008, 09:58 AM
Yeah!!! I am very glad it is not as bad as you had feared.

Islandgrrl
October 23rd, 2008, 11:16 AM
I'm happy to hear that it's not as bad as you thought. :happydance:

jojo
October 23rd, 2008, 11:33 AM
Well done I do love a happy ending

Poetic
October 23rd, 2008, 04:37 PM
Thank you everyone.:flower:

Shanarana
October 23rd, 2008, 04:50 PM
That's wonderful news. :)